forum

GAME OVER BOB

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loginer
This guy has been developing his own DS game for 5 years, and all he needed to finish it was the Nitro SDK, Nintendo's official devkit. So to obtain it, he did what any mature person would do: Lock himself into mommy's basement for 100 days. He's currently been writing blog posts with things like "EVERYONE SUKS I IS BEST DVELEPER IN UNIVERSE" in them, making everyone rage. Some people thought he was just acting insane for the attention, though.

Well, he's now officially screwed. And probably certifiably insane.

http://www.bobsgame.com/
phill_old
poor bob :(
Silent Wolf_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Neo@lex
He did that MANY times. Nintendo are just being Nintendo about it.
Metroid
POOR BOB,

He really should have taken breaks and take time off to play some games to keep his insanity...
foulcoon

Metroid wrote:

POOR BOB,

Really not make breaks and take time off to play some games to keep you're insanity...
Again in english plz.
Larto
Is he dead or something? It looks like that's always the same pic on that webcam.

Anyways, poor guy, working 5 years on one game for nothing :/
The game looked pretty cool :(
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday

neo@lex wrote:

He did that MANY times. Nintendo are just being Nintendo about it.
It's nintendo trying give that kid a hint that his idea's shit.
Pokebis
I was hoping he'd just release it as homebrew. I suppose this result is better, though.
EDIT: Also, what company would publish a game with so many stereotypes in it (Besides Rockstar (Take 2, wtf was I thinking) of course >.>). I mean, just look at the trailer, anyone who published that would be put into a poor light instantly.
Topic Starter
Loginer
"SORRY, EVERYONE!
IM ALIVE!!! ITS JUST A JOKE!!! SORRY EVERYONE!!"

Blast.
[deleted user]
Let me be the first to say that I would have bought that DS game.
Neo@lex
Let me be the first to say that I would have downloaded that DS game.
Starrodkirby86
Gee, and I just saw him quit today earlier too. @_@;

First I thought he turned insane from his arrogant post. Then I'm getting sick of his insanity writings, and oops, he failed. :x

Oh well. Boo-hoo for Bob. :/
Pokebis
Okay, so /v/ got the police on him after faking his death.
His website now says:
"bob's game" 2009
RAIDED BY THE POLICE WHILE FAKING HIS OWN DEATH ON WEBCAM AND DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING!
IM ALIVE!
SORRY, REGGIE!
His webcam is pitch black except for two lights now. This is getting pretty intense.
Jasper Hale
hmm i wonder if this will be in the news...
Pokebis
Real1
His game looks interesting enough, though. I have been following his development ever since his site launched.
Topic Starter
Loginer
LuigiHann
If bob actually locked himself in his room without an internet connection, and updates his blog via email on a phone, perhaps he is completely unaware that his blog has been hacked by 4channers. Or perhaps he is aware but can't fix it. Because either way it's pretty clear that the website is just making fun of him at this point.
show more