forum

Sludged - Bill Cosby Gangsta Rap

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
wiicademan
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, December 08, 2007 at 10:49:17 PM

Artist: Sludged
Title: Bill Cosby Gangsta Rap
BPM: 92
Filesize: 736kb
Play Time: 1382:52
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.14 stars, 76 notes)
  2. Hard (4.33 stars, 178 notes)
Download: Sludged - Bill Cosby Gangsta Rap
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My 3rd beatmap. I think I got the bpm and the beat spacing pretty good. I joke around about this song at school, so I decided to make a beatmap out of it. I made it pretty hard, but I might make an easier one later.

EDIT: Made an easier version of the song.

EDIT: Changed a lot of the beat spacing in the hard version of the song.
Quidgo
HAHAHA i was laughing too hard at how awesome that song is to pay attention
to the beat timings.
But it plays pretty good :)
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
dhakkel
Nice easy mode, I'm not good enough to do the hard mode yet. I can hit most of the beats alright but the drain rate is way too high for me to keep up.

Still, excellent idea. I shoulda thought of this!
Mifune24
Nice beatmap.

I thought I would survive hard mode but I couldn't stop laughing. :lol:
[deleted user]
This is just hilarious!
ThePassingShadow
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
wiicademan
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.