forum

Furries Gone Wild! - Chapter Four: The Scout

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
vytalibus
Okay, I need to clear some things up first.
  1. The thread Larto posted is both an introductory AND experimental thread. The former is to advertise the upcoming game, and the latter is to see whether the people here are really that inteligent enough to comprehend this game.
  2. The images posted in the thread are all drawn by me. I have collaborated with Larto about this a long time ago; he agreed to post the prologue and the images in my place while I played along. This is related to the thread being experimental, so I can also help the people realize what the game is all about.
  3. I have compiled the minds of the most intelligent people to help me with this game, which has been in development for weeks. They are neo@lex, Larto and Mark. To them, I thank you for wasting literally hours helping me out with this. strager helped me too, but he's dumb.
For the oblivious, welcome. This is a point-and-click mystery game where you (as a character I will reveal later) are unbeknownst to what is currently happening. Events will unfold as you discover more to what the place is all about. Be wise and resourceful in your course; wasteful actions might lead you to nowhere or, at worst, to your death. Talk with the other people about what your character must do, while speculate what could happen later on.

Be advised that I will convert this game into an interactive Flash story once it is done. Hence, every action you undertake will be REPLICATED into Flash.

Kim's Powers:
Clairvoyance - When used, the GM will give you a hint on what to do next.
Extremely Fast Metabolism - Cannot be killed, but can be injured.

Danny's Powers:
Claws - Can smash or destroy certain objects and be used to kill a generic rabid furry.
Extremely Fast Metabolism - Cannot be killed, but can be injured.

Hawk's Power:
Flight - Can reach heights using wings.

SPOILER
Now we begin.

You wake up, groggy and unwell. Your eyes try to adjust, but to no avail.

Through your blurry vision, you see someone in front of you. He seems to be saying something. Your confused mind tries to catch what it is.

"... I hope you'll do the right thing this time."

------------------------

Please recommend an action.
Wojjan
retrieve full vision from blurry cupboard.
adam2046
Check what you remember about anything.
Topic Starter
vytalibus
>> retrieve full vision from blurry cupboard.

Apparently you don't need any help. Your vision recovers quickly, but not fast enough to see the figure in front once more.

He seems to be gone.

Wojjan
collect pole, it might come in handy.
check cupboard.
check cage.
remember plot.
oh and check that brown stuff
adam2046
Check thing behind floor of cage.
...Do we want to check what the brown stuff is?
Rena-chan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
vytalibus
>>Check what you remember about anything.

You know that you're a female dog. A very sick female dog. Something in your stomach growls, as if you ate something bad.

>>collect pole, it might come in handy.
check cupboard.
check cage.
remember plot.
oh and check that brown stuff

One at a time! Whoever you are is still recovering from fatigue.

Come to think of it, you don't even know why you feel so tired.
Rena-chan
Check the green stuff behind you.
Wojjan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Lilac
Check the window, though it might not have anything of use to you. It should be in Flash as a comment.
Topic Starter
vytalibus
>>Check the green stuff behind you.

You sniff out the green stuff. It really stinks.

It seems to be... your own vomit.

Lilac
Have you realised that the cage is only on one strand?

If that strand breaks...
Ekaru
Grab the pole, and then crawl through that door thing, being ready to hit anything that moves.
Topic Starter
vytalibus
>> Check the window.

A closer inspection reveals it is a small vent. You can't reach it even with the drawer as a support, and even if you can, it seems too small for you to fit in.
adam2046
Now that we're done sniffing at our own bodily fluids (unless you wanna go sniff the brown stuff as well) do everything at once.

How big is our inventory, like, bag of holding big or big enough to fit 6 different sized items perfectly at any time?

I reckon leaving this room right away is a silly idea.
Wojjan

adam2046 wrote:

I reckon leaving this room right away is a silly idea.
This. Also, when are you gonna get that pole?
Ekaru
I already said to grab the pole. As a weapon of sorts.
Topic Starter
vytalibus
>> (different suggestions)

OP: As a group of players working on a single character, you must talk to yourselves if you want to go with a suggested action. This is so I can cater to the majority.

A very subtle sense of fear disables you from going out of the room. However, it does not stop you from picking up the IRON PIPE lying around.
adam2046
show more