forum

[duplicate] -

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
nniin
-
abraker
1) Relax mod?
2) https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/4 ?
Aiseca
Featured Request this I suppose?
Topic Starter
nniin
-
Nao Tomori
u can just change the cs in the editor tho
Ascendance
moved to feature requests
Topic Starter
nniin
-
xenal

Ag_U wrote:

Nao Tomori wrote:

u can just change the cs in the editor tho

Which makes the map unranked doesn't it?

If you edit someone else map yes

Ag_U wrote:

Essentially this would mean a static multiplier to CS value (maybe 1.35x or 1.4x, instead of HR's 1.3?). [...] Having a mod to make circles harder to hit without the required extra tapping-accuracy/reading skill of HR [...]

From what I read of this, this is simply requesting to allow to change the CS value of maps according to player preferences? (If so this becomes a duplicate (that))
Topic Starter
nniin
-
xenal
Osu! isn't a aim practice game, it's a rhythm game. The premise of the game is to click circle to the beat, not aim to the beat (that's more like ctb). Mappers choose adequate CS for their map to reflect their intention (or just throw a number because they don't care).

This comes back to the same thing as this thread but with CS instead.

xenal wrote:

Mappers set the ar value they think fits the map the most, NOT for comfortable. If I want to map a 6* build around ar8, and everyone can change this value because they don't like it, what's the point of mapping it like that in the first place. This would break many maps.

HR is already an exception to this, some people don't like it because of that. Additionnally, if you want to aim, you can edit the cs manually or go on MCOsu! which have variable settings (offline client).
abraker
duplicate https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/902088?start=7063988

xenal wrote:

Osu! isn't a aim practice game, it's a rhythm game. The premise of the game is to click circle to the beat, not aim to the beat (that's more like ctb). Mappers choose adequate CS for their map to reflect their intention (or just throw a number because they don't care).
Hey we can have rhythmic cursor jumping in 2D (ctb is more 1D)
Topic Starter
nniin
-
Nathanael
Marked as duplicate