forum

TOP 50 (75,100) [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +6
Topic Starter
XEPCOH
I think, we should do top 50, not top 40 because there are much more osu! players as 3 or 4 years ago and so top 40 doesn't make any sense.
Also, it is very difficult to reach top 40 in solo mode. We can make top 50 or top 75 or even top 100 of players because it looks more challenging. And number '40' is ugly, to my mind.
CaCtus112
yep,you are right <3
Kurokami
Banana and crabby o.o xd
Yea, top 40 is ugly. 50 is better.
ursa
Since A long ago there's a Top 50 Scoreboard in the beatmap thread

but when playing only Top 40 showed , & now the 10 remaining still not showed until now

*Vote For the Top 50 ( 0 w 0) b
theowest
osu! is growing. Yeah. This would be cool.
Sieg
+
nice idea
Aoko
Support all the way!
fartownik
Top50 seems more reasonable since it's also the same on the site, so why not in the game too. More than this would be too much in my opinion, getting in the top would be way too easy. I support expanding the top with 10 more players.
theowest
Should be implemented with this
t/79320

c:
XPJ38
I always found it odd to see the first 40 players in-game while the website is showing the top 50 so yes, support.
Enna Alouette
yeah ._. it's weird.support it~
Maneuver
I support~
Topic Starter
XEPCOH
As osu! becomes much more famous worldwide and there are more than 5-10 thousand newbies per day, I think that top 100 is better than top 50 and top 40 is very ancient ofc :D
Marcin
But, i'm not sure if replays are saved if you don't get to top40 - so if peppy expand it to top50, players from #41 to #50 wouldn't have any replay to watch.
Topic Starter
XEPCOH

Marcin wrote:

But, i'm not sure if replays are saved if you don't get to top40 - so if peppy expand it to top50, players from #41 to #50 wouldn't have any replay to watch.
if player has local replay, it will upload to the server and people will be able to watch them :)
Mithos
I don't see why this can't be implemented. the 41-50 slots not having replays isn't the biggest issue in the world, as those ranks usually get pushed up often.
deadbeat
wait, isn't this added?
CXu
Idd :p
-GN
I'm going to guess it wasn't 10 months ago.
deadbeat

CXu wrote:

Idd :p
not sure what that means ;w;
CXu
Indeed.
Topic Starter
XEPCOH
LOL