forum

Rita - Michi no Saki, Sora no Mukou (Short Ver.) [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Miracle Lotus
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, April 15, 2013 at 8:28:51 PM

Artist: Rita
Title: Michi no Saki, Sora no Mukou (Short Ver.)
Source: Yosuga no Sora
Tags: opening Sphere Haruka Sora Kasugano Nao Yorihime Akira Amatsume Kazuha Migiwa Motoka Nogisaka Visual Novel Eroge starry Mitsuneko RLC Sun Rainbow
BPM: 131.03
Filesize: 20978kb
Play Time: 01:58
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.52 stars, 193 notes)
  2. Mitsuneko's Hard (4.51 stars, 170 notes)
  3. Normal (3.7 stars, 130 notes)
  4. Rainbow's Taiko (4.93 stars, 452 notes)
  5. RLC (4.97 stars, 314 notes)
  6. Starry's Easy (2.33 stars, 97 notes)
Download: Rita - Michi no Saki, Sora no Mukou (Short Ver.)
Download: Rita - Michi no Saki, Sora no Mukou (Short Ver.) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
WILL I EVER HAVE THIS MAP RANKED?!
icri
Easy Difficulty - Done (Starry)
Normal - Done (Me)
Mitsuneko's Hard - Added
Hard - Done (Me)
Insane - Done (ktgster)
Insane redone by RLC
Now why I picked this song, because there's not enough Yosuga no Sora beatmaps, that's why!
Back to pending :>
Skin by Nymph.
Re-download if you downloaded the map before August 20th.
One day this will be ranked, hopefully.
Never gonna get ranked.
Starry_old
Artist : Rita
jossieP
hello, Starry ask me about check the timing for this
here
BPM: 131,025
Offset: 606

also you forgot to add artist
the artist of this song is: Rita
also the song tittle is wrong, it should be: Michi no Saki, Sora no Mukou

before of changing the artist and song tittle, check this thread, read it carefully for avoid duplicate your map! t/24443
that is all

looks like you edited it already =v=
Arian_old_1
WOOT MODZ~ (a very short mod :roll: )
Easy
00:12:741 (3) - remove that note its just confusing
also 1/6 snap divisor o.0 fix that xD
Gamu
hi >w<

Source: Yosuga No Sora ⇒ Yosuga no Sora Please change

Tags: "yosuga" "no" "sora" Please remove

"op" ⇒ "opening" Please change

good luck ~ :D
Yu-Izanagi-12
Hi from my Queue
General
If Starry did your easy diff then change it to "Starry's Easy" to show him/her credit and remove "opening" from the tags

Easy<
HP +1

didn't really see any errors on this map but be sure to get more mods
Good Luck
Yu-Izanagi-12
Give me and -Gamu- kudos since you used our advice
Topic Starter
Miracle Lotus

Yu-Izanagi-12 wrote:

Give me and -Gamu- kudos since you used our advice
Fine
BeatofIke
Mod request via IRC Chat (well Starry did, not you XD. Be sure to thank him/her later). By looking at this map, you're definitey a new mapper. Here, let me help you out:

General
* Remove the OSB file from your folder since there is no storyboard on your map.

* I recommend that you disable letter box during breaks, since this map has a video.

* I could probably find a better quality video (if you want me to). Your video is a bit blurry.

* Your tags are useless. Remove "Yosuga no Sora" from your tags since that's your name of your source. Never add tags to the name of the artist, title, beatmap creator (you), difficulty names, or source. Also since starry made a guest difficulty on easy, you need to add "starry" on tags. So your tags should just be "opening" and "starry" for now.

* For your future maps, be sure to rename all of your backgrouds to something more simple (i.e. "BG", "BG2", "BG3", etc) so it's easier for modders/MAT/BAT to read when modding. That also includes your mp3 and your video.

* Add Kiai Time from 1:17:537 to 1:50:508 for all of your difficulties. To add Kiai Time, go to "Timing" and open timing setup. Add a timing section at 1:17:537. At your top-left, open the style tab and enable 'Kiai Mode". To end kiai time, repeat the previous steps. Add a timing section at 1:50:508, but this time disable "Kiai Mode".

Starry's Easy
* You forgot to add "opening" in your tags.

Normal
* Increase the Approach Rate (AR) to 4 or 5 please. AR3 is too low for normal difficulty.
* Increase Overall Difficulty (OD) to 4 or 5 please. OD3 is a bit low for normal difficulty.

Hard
* Your preview time is different from your other difficulties. You must make the preview time the same for ALL difficulties, unless it is unrankable.
* Your HP Drain is way too high for a hard difficulty. Reduce it to 6 for now.

Fix that first, then call me for a recheck. STAR~
Topic Starter
Miracle Lotus

BeatofIke wrote:

Mod request via IRC Chat (well Starry did, not you XD. Be sure to thank him/her later). By looking at this map, you're definitey a new mapper. Here, let me help you out:

General
* Remove the OSB file from your folder since there is no storyboard on your map.

* I recommend that you disable letter box during breaks, since this map has a video.

* I could probably find a better quality video (if you want me to). Your video is a bit blurry.

* Your tags are useless. Remove "Yosuga no Sora" from your tags since that's your name of your source. Never add tags to the name of the artist, title, beatmap creator (you), difficulty names, or source. Also since starry made a guest difficulty on easy, you need to add "starry" on tags. So your tags should just be "opening" and "starry" for now.

* For your future maps, be sure to rename all of your backgrouds to something more simple (i.e. "BG", "BG2", "BG3", etc) so it's easier for modders/MAT/BAT to read when modding. That also includes your mp3 and your video.

* Add Kiai Time from 1:17:537 to 1:50:508 for all of your difficulties. To add Kiai Time, go to "Timing" and open timing setup. Add a timing section at 1:17:537. At your top-left, open the style tab and enable 'Kiai Mode". To end kiai time, repeat the previous steps. Add a timing section at 1:50:508, but this time disable "Kiai Mode".

Starry's Easy
* You forgot to add "opening" in your tags.

Normal
* Increase the Approach Rate (AR) to 4 or 5 please. AR3 is too low for normal difficulty.
* Increase Overall Difficulty (OD) to 4 or 5 please. OD3 is a bit low for normal difficulty.

Hard
* Your preview time is different from your other difficulties. You must make the preview time the same for ALL difficulties, unless it is unrankable.
* Your HP Drain is way too high for a hard difficulty. Reduce it to 6 for now.

Fix that first, then call me for a recheck. STAR~
Thanks! I pm'd you now
BeatofIke
Question Time XD: Where exactly did you find your video from (maybe send me a link)? The one you have in your map contains no NSFW content. The videos I'm finding contains NSFW content. Yes, I did find a higher quality version of your video, but it contains NSFW content, which is unrankable in osu! :o

I want to confirm this first before I continue modding your map. Thanks!
Topic Starter
Miracle Lotus

BeatofIke wrote:

Question Time XD: Where exactly did you find your video from (maybe send me a link)? The one you have in your map contains no NSFW content. The videos I'm finding contains NSFW content. Yes, I did find a higher quality version of your video, but it contains NSFW content, which is unrankable in osu! :o

I want to confirm this first before I continue modding your map. Thanks!
Here's the link: http://mirror.tsundere.ne.jp/mirrorinfo ... mmov2.html
There's no NSFW content, it's from Sphere itself.
http://www.cuffs-sphere.jp/yosuga/
BeatofIke
Okay, Thanks! I Re-encoded the video for better quality. I even made the video size 800x600.
Click the link below to download. Enjoy:

http://puu.sh/twgC

Now for a second mod. I should finish by tomorrow.
Topic Starter
Miracle Lotus

BeatofIke wrote:

Okay, Thanks! I Re-encoded the video for better quality. I even made the video size 800x600.
Click the link below to download. Enjoy:

http://puu.sh/twgC

Now for a second mod. I should finish by tomorrow.

Thank you for the help :D
jossieP
you forgot Starry tag, remove your username from tags you are the creator already
also dont kudos every post on your thread, check the kudosu guideline t/38549&start=0
also dont kudos this post!!!
BeatofIke
Okay, time for a recheck:

General
->I just noticed one thing on this map. If you enable or disable letterbox during breaks, there is no difference at all (lol). So it wouldn't matter if you enable or disable the letterbox. Either way, letterbox is actually not bad for this map.

Easy:
00:11:367 (5) - Set the hitsound volume to 40% (not 39% lol). Must have been a mistake. :P
00:37:240 (2) - You seem to copy/paste this slider alot (which is okay), but at least make the slider straight first before copy/paste.
00:44:109 (1) - Not symmetical. Move this slider 1 Grid left (grid Level 4). That should be better.
00:56:473 (4,5) - 1 Grid Left.
01:29:444 (1) - In easy difficulty, it's not recommend to use 1/2 sliders as it can confuse beginners. Although, it does have polarity, so it's not much of a issue. Eventually, they will memorize the pattern anyway.

Normal
->There are lots of spacing issues on this difficulty. On easy and normal difficulties, you should always avoid this. Read the FAQ's often: http://osu.ppy.sh/p/faq#
->Remove "sofian_1" from tags and add "starry" to tags. Never add yourself on tags.
->Add some notes. It feels empty.
->Needs more polarity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53PkFLrK8Ws
->Set Overall Difficulty to 4. That should be better.
00:11:367 (2,1) - Spacing.
00:12:683 (2) - Remove finish at the end of slider.
00:12:970 (1) - It would be better to end this spinner at 00:15:259. Also add finish on this sppinner and remove the whistle.
00:35:179 (3,4) - Spacing.
00:59:678 (4,1) - Spacing.
01:03:113 (1,2) - Spacing.
->I give up on the spacing. It needs a lot work (possibly a re-map).

Hard
->Remove "sofian_1" from tags and add "starry" to tags. Never add yourself on tags.
01:56:003 (2,3,4) - Remove these notes. They don't go to anything with the music.

PLEASE NOTE: There is so much to mod here, but that should be enough for now. Hope this mod helps. Your map has potential, but your Normal difficutly needs a lot of work (especally with spacing). Anyway, good luck with your map. Your map still has a long way before it can get bubbled and ranked.
Topic Starter
Miracle Lotus

BeatofIke wrote:

SPOILER
Okay, time for a recheck:

General
->I just noticed one thing on this map. If you enable or disable letterbox during breaks, there is no difference at all (lol). So it wouldn't matter if you enable or disable the letterbox. Either way, letterbox is actually not bad for this map.

Easy:
00:11:367 (5) - Set the hitsound volume to 40% (not 39% lol). Must have been a mistake. :P
00:37:240 (2) - You seem to copy/paste this slider alot (which is okay), but at least make the slider straight first before copy/paste.
00:44:109 (1) - Not symmetical. Move this slider 1 Grid left (grid Level 4). That should be better.
00:56:473 (4,5) - 1 Grid Left.
01:29:444 (1) - In easy difficulty, it's not recommend to use 1/2 sliders as it can confuse beginners. Although, it does have polarity, so it's not much of a issue. Eventually, they will memorize the pattern anyway.

Normal
->There are lots of spacing issues on this difficulty. On easy and normal difficulties, you should always avoid this. Read the FAQ's often: http://osu.ppy.sh/p/faq#
->Add some notes. It feels empty.
->Needs more polarity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53PkFLrK8Ws
->Set Overall Difficulty to 4. That should be better.
00:11:367 (2,1) - Spacing.
00:12:683 (2) - Remove finish at the end of slider.
00:12:970 (1) - It would be better to end this spinner at 00:15:259. Also add finish on this sppinner and remove the whistle.
00:35:179 (3,4) - Spacing.
00:59:678 (4,1) - Spacing.
01:03:113 (1,2) - Spacing.
->I give up on the spacing. It needs a lot work (possibly a re-map).

Hard
01:56:003 (2,3,4) - Remove these notes. They don't go to anything with the music.

PLEASE NOTE: There is so much to mod here, but that should be enough for now. Hope this mod helps. Your map has potential, but your Normal difficutly needs a lot of work (especally with spacing). Anyway, good luck with your map. Your map still has a long way before it can get bubbled and ranked.
Done with the spacing mistake (hopefully), recheck the map now.
BeatofIke

Sofian_1 wrote:

Done with the spacing mistake (hopefully), recheck the map now.
At least PM me, so I know earlier. :P I just randomly slipped by lol. Anyway, I'll recheck your map again.
Cygnus
  • Easy
  1. 00:02:437 (3) - Move 2nd point 2 grids down.

2. 00:04:269 (1,2) - One grid to the right.

3. 00:31:287 (3) - Move slider one grid down, then move 2nd point two grids right.

4. 00:34:950 (3) - Move 3rd point two grids left.

5. 01:24:864 (2) - This slider has already crossed the grid. Please move it away from the corner.

6. Approach Rate +1

• Normal
  1. 00:35:179 (3) - Two grids up, one grid left. Then move the next note closer. (:

2. 00:45:940 (2) - Spacing.

3. 00:59:220 (2,3) - Spacing again. Make it consistent please.

4. 01:10:440 (1) - Spacing. Move this away from the previous note.

5. 01:13:759 (1) - This spinner should start on 01:13:645.

6. 01:18:911 (1) - Spacing. Move it away the the previous note.

7. 01:24:177 (1) - ^.

8. 01:27:383 (4) - Move 3rd point one grid up.

9. 01:30:130 (1,1,1,1) - Combo Abuse x.x I suggest (1,2,1,2) instead.

10. 01:33:565 (1) - Spacing.

11. Approach Rate +1

12. Needs more improvement. D:

13. Inconsistent Kiai. Kiai should end on 01:50:508 not 01:46:616.

• Hard
  1. 00:03:353 (6) - One grid right.

2. 00:11:596 (1,2,3) - Increase spacing for these three notes.

3. 00:30:829 (3) - Fix this slider please. Looks strange.

4. HP Drain -1.
BeatofIke
There's still some spacing issues on your map like Philippines said.
show more