This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
Combo Commander
477 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2017年11月2日 at 18:59:36

Artist: AZALEA
Title: GALAXY HidE and SeeK
Source: ラブライブ!サンシャイン!!
Tags: LoveLive! Sunshine!! anime tv size school idol project Suwa Nanaka 諏訪ななか Komiya Arisa 小宮有紗 Takatsuki Kanako 高槻かなこ Matsuura Kanan 松浦果南 Kurosawa Dia 黒澤ダイヤ Kunikida Hanamaru 国木田花丸 アゼリア Sub-unit JUDYDANNY 2nd second single
BPM: 141
Filesize: 3868kb
Play Time: 01:35
Difficulties Available:

Download: AZALEA - GALAXY HidE and SeeK
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
RE-DL if you got this before 8-OCT-2017


かんたん ★4/5 (By JUDYDANNY)
ふつう  ★6/7 (By JUDYDANNY)
むずかしい★5/8
おに   ★6/10

Special Thanks to JeirYagtama for his CtB diffs

Thanks to modders (Chronological order)
-Kazuto
JarvisGaming YT
asuasu_yura
Grimbow
Stefan
Xeltic Rival
PoPoii (irc)
yuzu__rinrin
Kisses
Shinsekai-
Faputa
remii
xfraczynho
Invective
Vulkin
Ppus
Last edited by Chocola_2287 on , edited 39 times in total.
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
1,310 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
User avatar
Combo Commander
329 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Add "2nd Second Single" and also if it's possible, the japanese word of AZALEA add into the artist

No kudosu ty
User avatar
Combo Commander
477 posts
Offline
-Kazuto wrote:
Add "2nd Second Single" and also if it's possible, the japanese word of AZALEA add into the artist

No kudosu ty


アゼリア is only the way to pronounce the sub-unit name, it is not the official artist name so nope. I will add 2nd second single into tags
User avatar
Star Shooter
222 posts
Offline
Earned 2 kudosu.
From M4M queue(Since you didn't pick diff,i picked Oni)
00:06:491 (1,1) - Don't put short spinners that close,might be hard for new players I think
00:09:682 (12,13,14) - kkk
00:10:321 (16) - d,move back 1/4 of a beat
00:10:534 - k
00:12:448 (26) - k
00:14:789 (38) - k
00:16:597 (47) - k
00:55:214 (11,12) - dkd
00:56:916 - d
00:58:619 (26) - d
01:00:321 - d
01:08:831 - ^ The same as the first half the the chorus
01:24:576 (12,13,14) - kkk
01:25:108 (16) - d,move back 1/4 of a beat
01:25:427 - d
01:30:534 (42,43) - kkd
01:31:385 (46) - k

Modders words:
Pretty clean map

Modders thought about diff:
Too ez for me :P
User avatar
Combo Commander
477 posts
Offline
JarvisGaming YT wrote:
From M4M queue(Since you didn't pick diff,i picked Oni)
00:06:491 (1,1) - Don't put short spinners that close,might be hard for new players I think >Should be capable by a Oni player. There are fxs on the time snaps where I start spinner.
00:09:682 (12,13,14) - kkk >Removes emphasis which isn't good
00:10:321 (16) - d,move back 1/4 of a beat >???
00:10:534 - k >Tend to make 1/1 break as I consider this is lite Oni
00:12:448 (26) - k
00:14:789 (38) - k
00:16:597 (47) - k
^All of them does not make sense
00:55:214 (11,12) - dkd
00:56:916 - d
00:58:619 (26) - d
01:00:321 - d
01:08:831 - ^ The same as the first half the the chorus
^Following instrument instead of vocal
01:24:576 (12,13,14) - kkk
01:25:108 (16) - d,move back 1/4 of a beat
01:25:427 - d
01:30:534 (42,43) - kkd
01:31:385 (46) - k
^Redundant
Modders words:
Pretty clean map

Modders thought about diff:
Too ez for me :P

Thanks for mod
User avatar
osu!taiko Champion
110 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
hi :3 Sorry for the late reply ;~;
KantanとFutsuuは完璧でした xd
ranked ganbatte ~ :3 /
User avatar
Combo Commander
477 posts
Offline
asuasu_yura wrote:
hi :3 Sorry for the late reply ;~;

    Muzukashii
  • 00:06:491 - delete spinner and x3.00 speed ... it should be like this
    Image :arrow: Image
    >>I use a spinner to conclude all fxs included in the area.But I do agree need to remove x3.00 speed
  • 00:23:725 - change K i heard high pitch sound
    ^There is a different emphasizing method between JUDY and I. He follows pitch change but I follows instrument genre.
  • 00:29:470 (8) - delete i did not hear sound.
    >That would be too boring then. 4/1 break is enough tbh, and this is easy set if you ask me, I do recommend there are 4/1 break in such calm zone.
  • 00:33:725 (11) - ^
    >Need to be consistent with 00:26:916 (6) -
  • 01:06:172 - add d
    >I tend to not put note there because I have to be consistent with 01:05:214 (46,47,48) -

    Oni
  • 00:06:491 - same opinion as muzu
  • 00:23:725 - change K
  • 00:29:470 - delete
  • 00:33:725 - delete
  • 00:36:916 - don ? >I am not following vocal here.
  • 01:05:853 (63,64) - why use doubles ? this pattern is better i think
    Image :arrow: Image
  • 01:19:470 (131,132) - ^
    >Both method works, just preferences. I tend to make my own rhythm to emphasize the song in another way.
KantanとFutsuuは完璧でした xd
ranked ganbatte ~ :3 /

Additionally, Oni 01:08:299 - the note is removed to fit TNT 6* scale, as well better emphasizing downward pitch.

Thanks for mod, arigatou!
Last edited by Chocola_2287 on , edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Combo Commander
477 posts
Offline
BACKUP in case any BG-related issue
Image
User avatar
Star Shooter
206 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
\o \o/ o/ M4M \o \o/ o/

My mods are heavily based on the relation of the notes to the music and how this is emphasized, feel free to deny everything if your mapping style doesn't follow my style of modding!

d - Small don (red note)
D - Big don (red note with a finish)
k - Small kat (blue note)
K - Big kat (blue note with a finish)

Black means something that I think needs changed
Orange is just a suggestion
Blue is a comment

JuDa's Kantan
00:12:448 (7) - Change to d, the chime on this note is a lower pitch than the two before it, similar to 00:10:746 (6) -
00:34:576 (27) - Change to k? The piano key here is quite a bit higher than the rest of the ones you chose to map in this section. It is only a suggestion because I see that you might want to map this part as all d's to keep it simple
00:48:193 (42) - Add finish to this note, it is the start of the pre-kiai buildup and I think the emphasis the finisher would give it is good for this section change
01:27:342 (49) - Similar to my first suggestion, change to d
01:29:895 (53,54) - Ctrl+g these two notes, the higher chime is at 01:30:746 - and switching these two notes around makes the k map it which follows higher sounds a bit better
01:31:597 (55,56,57) - Change to d d k? The chimes here climb in pitch so I think that d d k would follow this rise in pitch better. This is only a suggestion because if you do not take the suggestion above this, d k d d d k might not play as well since you are following different tones


JuDa's Futsuu
00:17:555 (2) - I feel like the finisher would be better on this note instead of 00:19:044 (4) - as it keeps the mapping consistent with 00:14:151 (7) - and it gives a big enough gap so that the finish on 00:20:959 (5) - has enough space to feel more powerful. This is only a suggestion because I recognize that the note you have it on also has a pretty prominent chime on it so you might not want to remove it
00:26:704 (3) - Change to a d, piano key played here is lower toned than the next note so the change to d k will follow this. (Like you have at 00:33:512 (3) - )
00:48:193 (4) - Add a finish to this note for same reason as suggested in kantan, it's the start of the pre-kiai buildup and there are cymbal crashes in the music so it would be a pitting point of emphasis!
00:53:725 (2,3) - Remove the finishes on these two notes, they are less significant sounding in the music and by removing them, 00:54:576 (4,5) - these two notes get a nice powerful feel to them
I really like this diff! It feels very nice to play :oops:


Muzukashii
00:07:342 (1) - Add a finish to this note, it's where the song first introduces the piano and the drums kick up a bit with the cymbal crashes so it would be a good point for the emphasis that a finisher gives
00:18:406 - I feel like your triplet should start here instead of at 00:19:257 (44) - since there is nothing in the music that supports a 1/4 pattern (infact, there is a break in the drums and piano at 00:19:257 (44) - ) but there is a drum fill at 00:18:406 -
00:23:725 (3) - Change to a K, the piano tone here is quite high compared to the previous note you have mapped and in making this change it would better follow this
00:24:363 (4) - - 00:37:980 - I think you should make this section a bit more dense, the Futsuu is currently much more dense than your Muzukashii. You have quite a few piano notes/vocals here to follow so it shouldn't be too hard
00:44:789 (31) - Since you don't have a triplet leading into this note I think it would be a good place to add a finish, the cymbal crashes are quite prominent and would give this section a nice kick
01:06:385 (50) - Move this note to 01:06:172 - ? It would better map the drum fill and give the player a bit more of a gap to prepare for the finish pattern ahead. This is only a suggestion because it's a Muzukashii diff and that might be simplifying it a bit much but I do still feel like it would map the drum fill better by mapping the start of it
01:07:129 (53,54) - I don't understand the finishes on these notes. I understand the ones after at 01:07:555 (55,56,57,58) - since they map the stressed vocals and buildup to the final half of the kiai but the first two notes don't have anything in the music that warrants the finishes
01:20:002 (103) - Same as the last time mentioned, move to 01:19:789 - ?


Oni
00:07:342 (1) - Same as suggestion in Muzu, add a finish to this note
00:13:299 (31,32,33,34) - You could turn this into a dkddk pattern, it would follow the drum fill pretty nicely. It is only a suggestion because you might want to keep this Oni pretty simple, in which case disregard this suggestion (and all the others :P )
00:18:193 (55,56,57) - Same here! Could fill it out as a dkddk or a similar pattern
00:23:725 (3) - Same suggestion as in Muzu, change this to a K to better reflect the piano pitch increasing
00:24:363 (4) - - 00:37:980 -Also same as in Muzu, the Futsuu is more dense in this section than your Oni, that is a bit off. (It's also mapped the exact same as the Muzu, I feel like you could fill this out a bit more without making the section overwhelming or taking away from its calm nature)
00:44:789 (42) - You could add a finish to this note for the same reason suggested in the Muzu, or you could also turn it into a kdkkd pattern since the drums play a fill similar to it!
01:00:959 (36,37,38,39) - Another place where you could have a dkddk pattern!
01:05:853 (63,64) - This could also be a longer pattern from here until 01:06:491 (66) -
01:08:193 (75) - Make Inner Oni and map this 1/8? ;)
01:14:576 (103,104,105,106) - Another place where you could have a 5-plet pattern!
01:19:470 (130,131,132,133) - Potential for longer pattern here also!
01:28:193 (31,32,33,34) - And here too!
01:33:087 (55,56,57,58) - Another one!
01:35:853 (9) - Could change this to a K? It would be a nice big finish to the map, but not everyone likes finishers at the end of their patterns so I guess it might not be the best idea


All in all a nice easy mapset with a neat song! Thank you for the map and best of luck going for rank! :oops:
User avatar
Combo Commander
477 posts
Offline
Grimbow wrote:
Muzukashii
00:07:342 (1) - Add a finish to this note, it's where the song first introduces the piano and the drums kick up a bit with the cymbal crashes so it would be a good point for the emphasis that a finisher gives
^ Fixed
00:18:406 - I feel like your triplet should start here instead of at 00:19:257 (44) - since there is nothing in the music that supports a 1/4 pattern (infact, there is a break in the drums and piano at 00:19:257 (44) - ) but there is a drum fill at 00:18:406 -
^being consistent is my 1st intention so nope
00:23:725 (3) - Change to a K, the piano tone here is quite high compared to the previous note you have mapped and in making this change it would better follow this
^Refer to my reply to asuasu_yura's post
00:24:363 (4) - - 00:37:980 - I think you should make this section a bit more dense, the Futsuu is currently much more dense than your Muzukashii. You have quite a few piano notes/vocals here to follow so it shouldn't be too hard
^GDer's diff has nothing to do with my diff, besides I prefer this part being like a kantan because this part is extremely calm.
00:44:789 (31) - Since you don't have a triplet leading into this note I think it would be a good place to add a finish, the cymbal crashes are quite prominent and would give this section a nice kick >Fixed
01:06:385 (50) - Move this note to 01:06:172 - ? It would better map the drum fill and give the player a bit more of a gap to prepare for the finish pattern ahead. This is only a suggestion because it's a Muzukashii diff and that might be simplifying it a bit much but I do still feel like it would map the drum fill better by mapping the start of it
^it is inconsistent with 01:05:534 (47,48) -
01:07:129 (53,54) - I don't understand the finishes on these notes. I understand the ones after at 01:07:555 (55,56,57,58) - since they map the stressed vocals and buildup to the final half of the kiai but the first two notes don't have anything in the music that warrants the finishes
^I feel like the 2 finishers could add up more emphasizing to the music.
01:20:002 (103) - Same as the last time mentioned, move to 01:19:789 - ?


Oni
00:07:342 (1) - Same as suggestion in Muzu, add a finish to this note
00:13:299 (31,32,33,34) - You could turn this into a dkddk pattern, it would follow the drum fill pretty nicely. It is only a suggestion because you might want to keep this Oni pretty simple, in which case disregard this suggestion (and all the others :P )
^Yes, despite this being a Oni diff, I want to make the patterns clean and simple since the song's mood does not fit any insane patterns
00:18:193 (55,56,57) - Same here! Could fill it out as a dkddk or a similar pattern
00:23:725 (3) - Same suggestion as in Muzu, change this to a K to better reflect the piano pitch increasing >refer to muzu
00:24:363 (4) - - 00:37:980 -Also same as in Muzu, the Futsuu is more dense in this section than your Oni, that is a bit off. (It's also mapped the exact same as the Muzu, I feel like you could fill this out a bit more without making the section overwhelming or taking away from its calm nature)
^Same as muzu. And you mean spread issue between Muzu and Oni, yes I noticed that but it is unsolvable because of how I interpret on that part.
00:44:789 (42) - You could add a finish to this note for the same reason suggested in the Muzu, or you could also turn it into a kdkkd pattern since the drums play a fill similar to it!
01:00:959 (36,37,38,39) - Another place where you could have a dkddk pattern!
^As I said, tend to keep patterns clean and simple
01:05:853 (63,64) - This could also be a longer pattern from here until 01:06:491 (66) -
^
01:08:193 (75) - Make Inner Oni and map this 1/8? ;) :Thonkang:
01:14:576 (103,104,105,106) - Another place where you could have a 5-plet pattern!
^^
01:19:470 (130,131,132,133) - Potential for longer pattern here also!
^
01:28:193 (31,32,33,34) - And here too!
^
01:33:087 (55,56,57,58) - Another one!
^
01:35:853 (9) - Could change this to a K? It would be a nice big finish to the map, but not everyone likes finishers at the end of their patterns so I guess it might not be the best idea
>The bass hit at this point so I prefer d


All in all a nice easy mapset with a neat song! Thank you for the map and best of luck going for rank! :oops:


Thanks for mod.
User avatar
osu! Alumni
9,788 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.

Oni
00:06:491 (1,1) - The gimmick here is more than questionable to use for a "normal" Oni difficulty. We'll proceed later about that.
00:07:342 (1,2,3,4,5) - My personal preference would go with K d d kk, 00:07:555 (2,3) - could stay deeper compared to 00:07:342 (1,4,5) - while (1) should sound higher than (2,3).
00:09:044 (9,10,11,12,13,14) - could be changed similar to the point above, to k d d kkk
00:10:108 (15,16) - (15) could be moved to 00:10:214 - and (16) to 00:10:534 - to go along with the piano, unless you intended something else to follow.
00:19:044 (59,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68) - It potentially could be changed to kkk ddd ddddd. While 00:19:151 - is imo very obvious, 00:19:363 - is weird to map in this constellation. ddddd is just to extend 00:20:108 (66,67,68) - currently but could also stay to ddd.
00:22:661 - Please remove this line. Aside of the lack of usage - at least I haven't seen any use for it - it looks not so pretty between 00:22:448 - and 00:22:661 - .
00:22:448 - 00:24:363 - the SV usage can be better here. including the previous point, 00:22:448 - should be default 1.00x, 00:23:299 - can be changed to 0.90x, 00:23:725 - to 0.85 and 00:24:363 - to 0.75x. The current setup looks overdone to me.
00:29:470 (8) - If you want to follow ANYTHING, do this to the vocals and move the note to previous red tick at 00:29:257 - . Note at the current time sounds pretty loose.
00:36:278 (13) - could be consistent if you applied previously, up to you what makes more sense. In that case, you could add another kat note to 00:36:916 - . That makes it play and sound even neater.
00:38:299 (15) - I guess I can rely on "own rhythm" for that case but I personally don't really like it, aside of the fact the song doesn't really suit for this sort of own rhythm. I'd move it to 00:38:406 - . Applies for all other cases.
00:37:980 - SV can be changed to 0.85x, after you've revamped the SV decrease previously.
00:39:257 (18,19,20) - and 00:40:959 (25,26,27) - Switching them makes more sense to me. 00:40:959 - is calmer than 00:39:257 - and shouldn't use for the third note a kat note.
00:42:661 (32,33,34) - and 00:44:363 (39,40,41) - ^
00:46:065 (46,47,48) - and 00:47:768 (53,54,55) - ^
00:44:789 - I don't find an increase necessary yet. 00:48:193 - fits ideally for that, that one however should be changed to 0.90x imo.
00:49:682 - just my 2ct but a triplet could be used here for a better transistion and also to make use of the beats the song offers. But if you prefer the 1/1 break, then let it be.
00:54:363 (6) - to emphasize the kat usage for the triplet and (5), this note shouldn't be kat at all. They're weaker because (6) is currently a kat note.
01:22:236 - same stuff.
01:35:002 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - This is really random: For the entire difficulty you choose to use single-colour doublets and triplets, and the only exceptions were the kiai with kd doublets (they're fine tho) and that kkkkd (imo weird but I guess it can work) and the very end. Because of these conditions it makes the decision of that stream very bad imo.


Muzukashii
The SV changes for the difficulty don't really look senseful to me. While it makes sense to use them to emphasize certain parts better it's not so necessary for the lower difficulties.
00:07:342 - 00:24:363 - considering that Oni mostly uses single-coloured doublets and triplets, it makes this part looking very similar to Oni. Check this out for a better visualization of the density between Oni/Muzukashii: https://derpovic.s-ul.eu/L15cu2S4.png The only part that justifies triplet usage would be the part between 00:18:619 - 00:20:533 - .
00:29:470 (8) - just repeating the same thing I've mentioned for Oni.
00:36:278 (13) - ^
01:06:704 - since rest time is missing around the kiai section I'd suggest removing 01:07:129 (53,54) - so you can prove that missing rest time reasonably.
01:22:236 - ~


Futsuu
mother of bookmarks

00:24:363 - 00:37:980 - I am unsure about this. This is technically by far harder than Oni or Muzukashii provides for this part. Although it is a question of interpretation how dense you would map that sort of song here it still doesn't feel right. you and Chocola might want to figure out a solution for this (e.g buff Muzukashii/Oni here, nerf Futsuu slightly).


Kantan
Fine~


Good luck!
User avatar
Combo Commander
477 posts
Offline
Stefan wrote:

Oni
00:06:491 (1,1) - The gimmick here is more than questionable to use for a "normal" Oni difficulty. We'll proceed later about that. >Fixed
00:07:342 (1,2,3,4,5) - My personal preference would go with K d d kk, 00:07:555 (2,3) - could stay deeper compared to 00:07:342 (1,4,5) - while (1) should sound higher than (2,3). >I might consider that if you pointed it out in muzu too, but I intended to do that for spread. And I am used to put every 4/1 as d
00:09:044 (9,10,11,12,13,14) - could be changed similar to the point above, to k d d kkk ^
00:10:108 (15,16) - (15) could be moved to 00:10:214 - and (16) to 00:10:534 - to go along with the piano, unless you intended something else to follow. >Fixed
00:19:044 (59,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68) - It potentially could be changed to kkk ddd ddddd. While 00:19:151 - is imo very obvious, 00:19:363 - is weird to map in this constellation. ddddd is just to extend 00:20:108 (66,67,68) - currently but could also stay to ddd.
>Although your point is valid, I have a reason for the current pattern. 00:19:044 (59,60,61,62) - I tend to be consistent with 00:12:236 (24,25,26,27) - ,whereas I disagree ddd ddddd because piano sound occurs at 00:19:682 (63,66) - .
00:22:661 - Please remove this line. Aside of the lack of usage - at least I haven't seen any use for it - it looks not so pretty between 00:22:448 - and 00:22:661 - .
00:22:448 - 00:24:363 - the SV usage can be better here. including the previous point, 00:22:448 - should be default 1.00x, 00:23:299 - can be changed to 0.90x, 00:23:725 - to 0.85 and 00:24:363 - to 0.75x. The current setup looks overdone to me. >I have to use x0.50 to accompany the EXTREMELY CALM MOOD after 00:24:363 (4) - I killed the SV for spinner.
00:29:470 (8) - If you want to follow ANYTHING, do this to the vocals and move the note to previous red tick at 00:29:257 - . Note at the current time sounds pretty loose. >It is intended, I map on main beat 1/1 here only to fit the mood.
00:36:278 (13) - could be consistent if you applied previously, up to you what makes more sense. In that case, you could add another kat note to 00:36:916 - . That makes it play and sound even neater. ^
00:38:299 (15) - I guess I can rely on "own rhythm" for that case but I personally don't really like it, aside of the fact the song doesn't really suit for this sort of own rhythm. I'd move it to 00:38:406 - . Applies for all other cases. >It is intentional to have a spread with muzukashii
00:37:980 - SV can be changed to 0.85x, after you've revamped the SV decrease previously. >Fixed
00:39:257 (18,19,20) - and 00:40:959 (25,26,27) - Switching them makes more sense to me. 00:40:959 - is calmer than 00:39:257 - and shouldn't use for the third note a kat note.
00:42:661 (32,33,34) - and 00:44:363 (39,40,41) - ^
00:46:065 (46,47,48) - and 00:47:768 (53,54,55) - ^
>I know your concern, however I am still trying to be consistent here. As 00:44:363 (39,40,41) - is clearly stronger than 00:42:661 (32,33,34) - . For the consistency's sake I had to do that. And I do think that it is just preferences to change kkd/kdk .
00:44:789 - I don't find an increase necessary yet. 00:48:193 - fits ideally for that, that one however should be changed to 0.90x imo. >killed the increase, but rejecting x0.90. You probably missed out that the whole map is x1.1. x1.0 is roughly 90% of the normal speed which is acceptable already.
00:49:682 - just my 2ct but a triplet could be used here for a better transistion and also to make use of the beats the song offers. But if you prefer the 1/1 break, then let it be. >Yes it is intended
00:54:363 (6) - to emphasize the kat usage for the triplet and (5), this note shouldn't be kat at all. They're weaker because (6) is currently a kat note. >Not really willing to go for it but changed.
01:22:236 - same stuff.
01:35:002 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - This is really random: For the entire difficulty you choose to use single-colour doublets and triplets, and the only exceptions were the kiai with kd doublets (they're fine tho) and that kkkkd (imo weird but I guess it can work) and the very end. Because of these conditions it makes the decision of that stream very bad imo. >I nerfed slightly, killing 01:35:746 (8) - and made 01:35:853 (8) - finisher. It can't be nerfed heavily to accompany muzu's kkk ddd pattern


Muzukashii
The SV changes for the difficulty don't really look senseful to me. While it makes sense to use them to emphasize certain parts better it's not so necessary for the lower difficulties.
00:07:342 - 00:24:363 - considering that Oni mostly uses single-coloured doublets and triplets, it makes this part looking very similar to Oni. Check this out for a better visualization of the density between Oni/Muzukashii: https://derpovic.s-ul.eu/L15cu2S4.png The only part that justifies triplet usage would be the part between 00:18:619 - 00:20:533 - . >Nerfed a bit
00:29:470 (8) - just repeating the same thing I've mentioned for Oni.
00:36:278 (13) - ^ >Same as Oni, it is about the interpretation.
01:06:704 - since rest time is missing around the kiai section I'd suggest removing 01:07:129 (53,54) - so you can prove that missing rest time reasonably. >done
01:22:236 - ~ >However I think it is fine here The mods after has nerfed futsuu a bit, therefore for spread's sake I nerfed the duplets

Good luck!

Thanks for mod.
Last edited by Chocola_2287 on , edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
1,310 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
"Grimbow"

JuDa's Kantan00:12:448 (7) - Change to d, the chime on this note is a lower pitch than the two before it, similar to 00:10:746 (6) -
:arrow: Tuning the strategy(piano) like Futsuu. (*-1)
00:34:576 (27) - Change to k? The piano key here is quite a bit higher than the rest of the ones you chose to map in this section. It is only a suggestion because I see that you might want to map this part as all d's to keep it simple
:arrow: Tuning the bass piano sound, it seems better as calm-variation (making the gap with others).
00:48:193 (42) - Add finish to this note, it is the start of the pre-kiai buildup and I think the emphasis the finisher would give it is good for this section change
:arrow: To emphasize for next finish, wont put much finishers :? (*-2)
01:27:342 (49) - Similar to my first suggestion, change to d
:arrow: same as *-1.
01:29:895 (53,54) - Ctrl+g these two notes, the higher chime is at 01:30:746 - and switching these two notes around makes the k map it which follows higher sounds a bit better
:arrow: 01:30:746 - sounds not as higher as we'd thought, seems to be better to keep the don.
01:31:597 (55,56,57) - Change to d d k? The chimes here climb in pitch so I think that d d k would follow this rise in pitch better. This is only a suggestion because if you do not take the suggestion above this, d k d d d k might not play as well since you are following different tones
:arrow: same reason ^.


JuDa's Futsuu00:17:555 (2) - I feel like the finisher would be better on this note instead of 00:19:044 (4) - as it keeps the mapping consistent with 00:14:151 (7) - and it gives a big enough gap so that the finish on 00:20:959 (5) - has enough space to feel more powerful. This is only a suggestion because I recognize that the note you have it on also has a pretty prominent chime on it so you might not want to remove it
:arrow: remove the finish only :3, (*-2)
00:26:704 (3) - Change to a d, piano key played here is lower toned than the next note so the change to d k will follow this. (Like you have at 00:33:512 (3) - )
:arrow: removed them for spread ._.
00:48:193 (4) - Add a finish to this note for same reason as suggested in kantan, it's the start of the pre-kiai buildup and there are cymbal crashes in the music so it would be a pitting point of emphasis!
:arrow: same as (*-2).
00:53:725 (2,3) - Remove the finishes on these two notes, they are less significant sounding in the music and by removing them, 00:54:576 (4,5) - these two notes get a nice powerful feel to them
:arrow: remove finishers.
I really like this diff! It feels very nice to play :oops:
:arrow: thanks ヾ(๑>◡<)ノ"

"Stefan"

Futsuu
mother of bookmarks

00:24:363 - 00:37:980 - I am unsure about this. This is technically by far harder than Oni or Muzukashii provides for this part. Although it is a question of interpretation how dense you would map that sort of song here it still doesn't feel right. you and Chocola might want to figure out a solution for this (e.g buff Muzukashii/Oni here, nerf Futsuu slightly).
:arrow: removed almost of them.

Kantan
Fine~
:arrow: (¦3[___]
Thanks for mod~ (¦3[___]
User avatar
Beat Clicker
52 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Oni

00:13:406 (32) Change to kat
00:13:619 add a don here
00:13:938 add a don here
00:14:044 add kat here I think this sounds better than ddd k k

00:16:704 (51) i think it sounds better without this don
00:18:406 and you can add a don here

These next mods are optional, you can have it the way you perfer if you want :3 its just to add more to the rhythm
they both work fine

00:56:916 add don here
00:57:023 add don here
01:00:321 add don here
01:00:427 add don here
01:01:597 add kat here
01:01:704 add kat here
01:10:640 add don here
01:13:938 add don here
01:14:044 add don here
01:15:214 add don here
01:15:321 add kat here

Kinda like the top part of my mod

01:28:299 (32) change to kat
01:28:512 add don here
01:28:831 add don here
01:28:938 add don here

nice chill map :D

sorry about the other difficulties i'm not good at mapping/modding lower difficulties

if you have any other maps you need modded just ask me xD, tho i'm not good with very slow bpm maps but i try :D
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 50 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: