forum

[resolved] left click key not working!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tedda
Problem Details:
What the title pretty much says. Regardless of what key it is, the left click just doesn't function. For example, if X is the key for left click, it won't work. However if I set X as the key for right click then no problems occur. With that, I doubt the issue comes from the keyboard.

When I tap the key for left click on a hit circle, it will read it as a miss. And when I tap/hold it on a slider, it'll read it as a slider break and give me a combo of 100.

Anyone know how to fix this?

And today was the first time it happened, and I don't have OS TabletPC support enabled.

UPDATE: Enabling OS TabletPC doesn't solve the issue.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160422 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
Do you play with a tablet and drag? Try disabling mouse buttons (F10)
Topic Starter
Tedda

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Do you play with a tablet and drag? Try disabling mouse buttons (F10)
I drag and I always have mouse buttons disabled.
Endaris
I spectated him to see what is going on and here is what happens:
His M1 is permanently pressed down but does NOT register taps
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5044937
However once he starts trying to use K1 his M1 will get released with some kind of delay therefore getting him 100s on sliders.

So the problem seems to be that dragging the pen seems to be detected as relevant for input as in blocking K1 but without actually doing something.
I'm not too familiar with spectating dragging-players but I think having M1 permanently register as being held down is not the standard behaviour.
Since I got no clue about tablets and possible settings due to being a mouse player it would be nice if someone with more expertise could follow up on this.
Topic Starter
Tedda
I realized that hovering solves this issue so I changed my tablet area and then I decided to change back to my old area (i dont know why) and when I tried dragging for some reason the issue fixed itself.

And because of that, I figured that switching back and forth tablet areas resolve this issue.

Thanks for all the help everyone ^^
saharswisa
Perhaps you need to unbind your m1 and m2, I have the same problem but I thought about it just now when I'm not home. Btw I joined a few months ago so I know this is late and who knows if you're still playing, but check it out
Death
This thread is marked as resolved and the solution is just a few posts up, please read a bit next time.