forum

BanYa - Csikos Post

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kai
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at 9:45:54 AM

Artist: BanYa
Title: Csikos Post
BPM: 180
Filesize: 1740kb
Play Time: 01:33
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.14 stars, 77 notes)
  2. Hard (4.57 stars, 218 notes)
  3. Insane (5 stars, 425 notes)
  4. Normal (2.14 stars, 113 notes)
Download: BanYa - Csikos Post
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
ok i made all 4 difficulties

i changed the offset in all 4 (/me hopes the spinners at insane dont screw up)
again^
[Update 05/24/08] i changed the BPM and adjusted some beats were off of the ticks
[Update 07/19/08] wow been a while since i update this , what i did was move the 600 bpm sliders at insane to a more exact point and broke some normal sliders into more notes
[Update 07/26/08] added the insane of burai with fixes made by him and me
[Update 08/15/08] fast-fixed worst sutff , ill need to work further on this nevermind all checked and corrected
[Update 10/25/08] long time without an update , well i removed the fast spinners on the middle and changed some other things
[Update 12/05/08] 2 months again with no updates thansk to cobra for finding thos problems
[Update 12/16/08] did a little of distance snap over all
[Update 12/23/08]removed the spinner @ 00:28:76 added a note instead
[Update 12/24/08] added a bg image and change the stack thing
James
bpm: 90/180
offset: 5400
awp

James wrote:

bpm: 90/180
offset: 5400
no offset 5375 !!! Maybe 5380.
chan
BPM 90.10, offset 5,375?

A lot of notes not snapped to the timeline (should be a good indicator that your timing setup needs revising)

Also, normal has a note right in the middle of a spinner

You know, not much has changed since modding kokoro odoru, much of the same stuff can be said: change timing, resnap everything.
chan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Kai
*bump*
machol30
sorry for the delay here. >< As promised, here's an editted ver. please take a look. Also, was the beatspacing intended? or no? It does sort of give an ouendan feel (I hated the spacing in Ouendan ><)
Download: BanYa - Csikos Post (Kai) [Insane-buraiedit].osu
Mogsy
Time for me to go Assholemod on this map. I apologize in advance. >:

Insane (I don't believe I'm commenting on burai's edit):
-First thought: WTF HP DRAIN. I mean, this is supposed to be Insane, but this is just ridiculous.
-Second thought: WTF OVERALL DIFFICULTY. I mean, does it need to be that high? Especially with the aforementioned HP drain.
-Third thought: Spacing is about as good as Ouendan's. It remains even for the most part, but some things just...suck. Here's a list of spacing inconsistencies that are very close to each other:
00:06:36 (4, 5,6)
00:07:36 (8, 9, 1)
00:10:02 (8, 1)
00:14:69 (6, 7, 8) [I don't care if it looks 'cooler' in this case, it's awkward as hell]
And so on. Seriously, please touch up the spacing. It's bad in my opinion, but then again, if another mod says otherwise, eh, not much I can really do.
-00:04:02 (1) - Care to explain why this is here?
-00:34:69 (11) - New Combo mark here.
-00:40:02 - 00:42:36 - These spinners are absolute bullshit IMO.
-00:50:69 - 00:52:94 - These spinners are just...no. The last one should be extended by one tick in 1/4. Also, the last spinner should be over one tick in 1/4, although, I'd rather see this spinner not exist, it's just plain stupid.
-At the section from 00:53:69 to 01:03:69, make all combos have 4 beats. Why? It flows with the music better (yet again, I'm applying some music knowledge to mapping). I'd list everything you'd need to change (like I was going to), but that would take up quite a bit more time, and I'm sure you know what I mean. Also, make that last stack its own combo.
-01:20:19 (1-12) - This looks so awkward it's not even funny.
-01:23:26 - First, there should be a clicked beat here. So, the slider would start one white line later and end at 01:23:52. Also, remove the New Combo mark from this slider.
-01:24:69 - Same thing as the last thing I brought up.
-01:38:69 (1) - This is stupid, there has to be a much better way to end this.

Hard:
-Spacing wtf. First thing I noticed (not the last) was 00:07:69 (5, 1) - Look at their distance apart on the timeline. This is just not acceptable. I won't list all the spacing inconsistencies, because my idea of awesome spacing might be different from another mod's, but this is very Ouendan-ish. I mean, bad.
-00:34:69 (8) - New Combo mark here.
-From 00:53:36 to 00:58:69 , it's the same deal as Insane. 4 beat combos.
-01:00:69 (4) - New Combo mark here.
-01:02:02 (before: 7) - New Combo mark here.
-01:02:36 (1) - Remove the New Combo mark here.
-01:11:19 (7, 8) - This just changed up the previously set pattern. It changed it in a strange way, IMO. Fix it.
-01:21:86 (12, 13) - It's difficult to see where these are due to the fading of the previous hitcircles.
-01:22:69 (1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3) - Compared to the rest of the map...this is rather simple.

Normal:
-Yet again, spacing issues. I think you can see where the spacing is screwy by now (it's usually near the beginning, too, like at 00:15:36 (3, 1) and 00:21:36 (1, 2, 3, 4).).
Not too much wrong with this besides spacing.

Easy:
-Spacing. 00:15:36 (2, 1)...umm, yeah, after seeing how far apart you spread the beats, this is kinda way too close. There's worse, believe me. Like 00:34:69 (3, 1).

Essentially, you've got combos to redo, spacing to touch up on, and stuff to change in Insane. No special marking for this map.
mattyu007
Revived and moved to beatmap help
Topic Starter
Kai
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
kingcobra52
Topic Starter
Kai
fixed
kingcobra52
Sinistro
While technically spacing diversions from a fixed distance snap value exist, none seemed big enough to me to make the beatmap unintuitive to play. I never heard the song before and I could play it without tripping up at all. The fact that it is repetitive helps to guide the player too, as they know what rhythm is coming after a while.

Insane is...very hard, in an old timey way The spinner in 00:28:76 (1) is unbelievably short and I was ready to penalise, but Auto can somehow 300 it, so it's probably ok? I still can't believe it.

I guess I can bubble this. Fun song. Reminds me of (Speed Over [Beethoven) Virus].
Topic Starter
Kai

Sinistro wrote:

The spinner in 00:28:76 (1) is unbelievably short and I was ready to penalise, but Auto can somehow 300 it, so it's probably ok? I still can't believe it.
removed and added a note instead
kingcobra52
1. Re-enable stack leniency on Insane. It can be lowered, but not disabled entirely.

2. Find a background image.

Otherwise, this look good to go.
Topic Starter
Kai

kingcobra52 wrote:

1. Re-enable stack leniency on Insane. It can be lowered, but not disabled entirely.

2. Find a background image.

Otherwise, this look good to go.
1.- done

2.- done
kingcobra52
Sinistro
GladiOol
show more