forum

Kazumi Totaka - 7 P.M.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
polka
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 9:05:53 PM

Artist: Kazumi Totaka
Title: 7 P.M.
Source: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Tags: PM nintendo game slow calm instrumental squirrel
BPM: 136
Filesize: 3847kb
Play Time: 01:24
Difficulties Available:
  1. Advanced Evening (2.05 stars, 112 notes)
  2. Late Night (2.5 stars, 129 notes)
  3. Normal Dusk (1.69 stars, 79 notes)
  4. Simple Midday (1.02 stars, 46 notes)
Download: Kazumi Totaka - 7 P.M.
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

#1>>

12 AM | PM
1 AM | PM
2 AM | PM
3 AM | PM
4 AM | PM
5 AM | PM
6 AM | PM
7 AM | PM
8 AM | PM
9 AM | PM
10 AM | PM
11 AM | PM

read for old info!
Hey guys! I love this song from Animal Crossing.

Knowing that nothing to this point from Animal Crossing has been mapped, I'm taking the chance.

Simple Midday: Me
Normal Evening: Me
Advanced Evening: Squirrel
Late Night: Hard
[box=Modders]Thanks to everyone in the list.
Gray Veyron
Breezy
BinaryFruit
Tochi
Fluttershy03
FaiVillager
Alheak
rfandomization
Squirre
Giralda
Lasse
Rtyzen
Wishkey
ezek
Bakari
HappyRocket88

[box=Change Log]Easy Revamp - 100% M/12/2016
Normal Revamp Revamped - 100% M/3/2016
Hard Revamp Revamped - 100% M/12/2016
Squirrel's Normal Revamp - 100% AU/25/2015

11/10/2014- Increased Overall Difficulty, Approach rate, HP Drop, decreased Circle Size for Very Hard Mode

11/10/2014- Added tags

11/14/2014- Received Gray Veyron's mod (THANKS A TON) Very Hard was renamed to Insane. Fixed Taiko background

11/15/2014- **RE-DOWNLOAD** Dumped Insane mode, I will leave that as a guest difficulty. Redid everything to fit Gray Veyron's mod.Redid Easy & Normal
Mode & Hard mode. Added hitsounds.

11/18/2014- **RE-DOWNLOAD**Received Breezy's mod. Thank youu~ Fixed spacing in certain parts that were found uneven, mapped accordion parts for hard mode, shortened sliders at the end to better match the music, added small skin changes (Hit circle, default numbers, and combo burst) . Spaced out the change log for easier viewing

11/19/14- Fixed minor NC Issues, background going black unexpectedly has also been fixed. Tags disappeared and have been re-added.

11/28/14- Changed around some combos with normal mode and changed a few patterns in Muzukashii, but I have not updated the beat map. Can't seem to open Osu.

12/3/14- Got Osu to run. Received my first Taiko mod from BinaryFruit. (THANK YOU <3) I have made everything to where it is rankable and fixed Futsuu entirely. I still want to fix the other difficulties to not be as repetitive.

12/5/14- **RE-DOWNLOAD** Received Tochi's mod. (THANKS!!) I changed a spacing problem with blanketing sliders as well as an extremely similar pattern that may look like copy and paste. Deleted Oni mode. Will leave that as a GD. Will redo Muzukashii to fit BinaryFruit's mod.

12/6/14- redid Muzukashii to be less repetitive. Also edited some minor things with the timing points to help conflicting timing point errors. Still digging for mods.

12/12/14- Redid Kiai time to not be as repetitive. Instead of it flashing after every boom, it flashes after the first boom at the start of the song, and the one after the break. Removed Kiai time from Taiko because the way I had it caused it to be unrankable. MOVED TO PENDING *0*;;

12/24/2014- Changed the artist to the composer of the song. Small spacing changes in Hard mode. Fixed some misspelled tags... oops. Digging for mods.

12/25/2014- **REDOWNLOAD** Changed Background image for standard difficulties. Received Fluttershy03's mod. (Thank you and Merry Christmas!) Changed the Artist to "戸高一生" and put in the romanized artist as well. Changed the source to New Leaf. Took out tags that had the source and game modes in them. Made pattern changes to hard and normal mode as well as some small placement changes in easy mode. Made Progress, Modders, and Changelogs all drop down boxes because this is a lot to scroll through.

12/26/14- Moved around some notes on hard to remove overlapping crossbow patterns that didn't fit. NCs were moved around to better fit the song on hard mode.

12/27/14- I changed some parts in hard mode to help increase the difficulty. Instead of ending with a triplet, I end it with a train of 1/2 circles.

12/31/14- Received FaiVillager's mod. (Thank you~!) Put everything up to recommended standards.

2/10/15- Received Alheak's mod (Happy New Year :D) Removed stacks from Easy and changed the kiai time limits to be longer. Fixed some slightly off blankets in normal mode, redid kiai time again, changed ome blankets on hard mode, redid kiai time again.

2/14/15- Received rfandomization's mod. (Thanks, man!) Changed some placement and mapped some spots in between breaks and towards the end differently. Changed tags. Move some notes around to help with flow. Removed combo bursts from skin, compressed fail background size.

2/15/15- Deleted Taiko (poo) and screwed with the .osu files to change the difficulty names! So basically, all is good and this is about ready to be ranked. :o

5/2/15 Resurrected with an attempt to (maybe) redo normal mod haha.

6/25/15 Ressurected and revamping normal and hard. Going to finish hard and look for new mods with a potential bubble in the near future 8D

6/26/15 **REDOWNLOAD** Added new hitsounds. Normal revamp is finished and the hard revamp is a WIP.

6/30/15 All difficulties are complete and ready for modding. Added a heart slider at the end of hard mode.

8/24/2015 Recieved Squirrel's mod and guest diff Also recieved Giralda's mod (swag thanks a shit ton guys). Redid hard mode AGAIN. Changed up some hitsound things. Yeah.

8/25/2015 Squirrel's stuff is done. Everything is cleaned up and ready for ranks desoo.

M/12/2016 HOW IS THIS NOT RANKED YET UGH IM SO LAZY. Revamped everything and looking for mods to get this dang map out of my life before my mapping style changes and I hate it again...

M/14/2016 Received mods from Lasse and Rtyzen. Changed some very small placement issues. Later received a mod from Wishkey (THANKS TO YOU ALL!) and made some spacing and combo changes. Still waiting on squirrel to update their map.

M/20/2016 HOT DANG The update for squirrel's diff came in (Thank you for all of your effort!) SO that's in. Renamed it because it's way easier now.

MAY/2/2016 Recieved ezek's mod and am trying my best as a new mapper to farm me some BNs. Almost there all!

MAY/11/2016 HERE COMES THE BUBBLE. Fixed everything according to Bakari's mod

MAY/15/2016 Applied Rocket's massive ass mod. the qualify is right over the horizon boys.

MAY/17/2016 Applied touch ups.
Cerulean Veyron
Heeey, Polka! Requested via forum PM! ^3^

Not very much with modding/mapping Taiko mapsets, but in nearby future, i might know how to mod/map Taikos later on o3o/ just gonna mod the standard diffs!
[> General <]
  1. - The Taiko background is okay, but for Standard, it's dimension should at least be 1024x768.
  2. - The "Very Hard" diff, should be called "Insane".
  3. - I feel that this song doesn't fit much to osu, but i think it somewhat worked out C:
  4. - Disable "Widescreen Support", You don't use, even a bit, of storyboard.
  5. - Pretty nazi, check a bit of AiMod for those little issues and clean some.
  6. - I don't see you're using the hitsounds, AND the custom ones, for the standard diffs. This might be unrankable, due that players wants to hear sounds like claps, to make the map fun.
[> Easy <]
  1. - Looks like i've seen some copy-paste patterns in the middle of the diff. You should make an effort to create creative maps like this one, but i think you'll need to remap the copy-pasted parts and remake it different patterns and flow. This'll also be on other diffs than just Easy diff, so you'll need to get back to mapping it.
  2. - OD -1, too far like a Normal diff.
  3. 00:05:390 (1,1) - Since it's an easy diff, this looks unrankable. Beginners should have a bit rest after the spinner. So just to avoid that, move the spinner to 00:04:948 - .
  4. 00:12:890 (1) - This'll look boring to beginners when just staying on a single slider for a bit long time. I prefer to do this rhythm > http://puu.sh/cP3ax/31b6185c0f.png
  5. 00:17:743 (4,1) - You should swap NCs here, new tracks(long white tick) should have an NC, or two new tracks should have NCs to get a few HP draining for the gameplay.
  6. 00:21:272 (4,1) - ^
  7. 00:33:625 (5,1) - ^, Gave up mentioning those, try finding them yourself, i don't like making big mods.
  8. - Some copy-pasted patterns and flipped horizontal. Try changing things i've mentioned here and do the same as the next parts.
[> Normal <]
  1. - Same reason about the pasted patterns.
  2. 00:08:478 (3,5) - Stack slider tail perfectly.
  3. - And same issue about swapping NCs, keep in mind that new tracks must have a new combo and not to keep the pattern number long. Try finding them.
  4. 00:27:448 (2,1) - Stack perfectly.
  5. - Same comment as the previous diff.
[> Hard <]
  1. - Same again for the pasted patterns, and the swapping NCs.
  2. 00:14:654 (1) - Remove NC here, since you've added on the previous slider, you shouldn't add another one in the same track. BUT IF! you have a very good reason to keep it.
  3. 00:22:375 (3,6) - Stack.
  4. - Same comment.

I need to stop here, since it's almost the same issues in the last two diffs, you'd probably need to have work with the pasted mapping in the middle of the mapset's diffs. Since it's a short song, you might not need a lot of time to spend remapping just for a diff. So I'm not trying to offend you, just trying to let you understand how mapping works for the ranking. Symmetrical patterns can make sense for this map, so try to do those. And I've seen, in each diff, great patterns and flows you've made here! try to make more creative flows more often! 8D

I think this is enough for me, try to find mods in forum modding queues, or use #modreqs channel in-game to find mods. And a "Good Luck" for you ranking this! :3/
Topic Starter
polka
I will get working no this right away and also plan to update the description when I am done. What's a NC? Could you be more descriptive? I understand you want more HP drain, but when would you prefer the new combo appears? For easy mode I have it set for every new time signature. But If I do it any other way, I seem to have combos going up to 6, which seems lengthy for easy mode. >.>;
Topic Starter
polka

PolkaMocha wrote:

I will get working no this right away and also plan to update the description when I am done. What's a NC? Could you be more descriptive? I understand you want more HP drain, but when would you prefer the new combo appears? For easy mode I have it set for every new time signature. But If I do it any other way, I seem to have combos going up to 6, which seems lengthy for easy mode. >.>;
I decided I'll just redo all of the difficulties again. With hitsounds and no copy/ paste, as well as more creative flow and patterns.
just click
Hi! I'm from #modreqs!

Only able to mod standard.

Easy

SPOILER
00:04:948 - In my opinion, you don't really need a spinner here. You should just try to map the accordion in the background.

00:14:213 (1) - The spacing on this is a bit uneven with 00:12:448 (3,4)

00:47:301 - Same thing with the spinner idea, I think it would be best to map the accordion.

01:24:801 - I don't think you really need to map out this part, it's fine to just end it at 01:17:743 Unless you really want to keep it, then feel free.

Normal

SPOILER
00:04:948 - Same idea as before, try to map out the accordion.

00:11:566 (2) - Move this note a little to the right so that it's directly in between the two sliders.

00:35:169 (4,5) - Maybe turn this into a slider? It may look better.

00:47:301 - You know what I will say about this. :P

00:50:831 (3) - Either I'm seeing things, but I feel like this is a little bit higher than the slider at 00:49:507 Try to make these two even with each other.

01:17:522 (4,5) - Maybe make this a slider? Think something was similar like this in this map.

01:24:801 - Again with this. After thinking about it, maybe make it a note instead of a spinner?

Hard

SPOILER
00:04:948 - Same idea, unless you really want to keep it. :P

00:28:331 (1,2,3) - Correct me if I'm wrong, but are these allowed to overlap?

00:35:390 (1) - I don't think you need a NC here.

00:47:301 - :P

01:17:743 (1) - Same thing, I don't think you need a NC here.

01:24:801 - Add a 260 BPM stream here. It is a must. Haha, just kidding. :P

Overall, this beatmap is made very well. I think it's honestly rankable already! Maybe you could make a nice storyboard to go with it?

Good luck!
Topic Starter
polka
Thanks so much for the mod! I will remap everything here. The spinners during the accordion will be kept for easy and normal, but for hard, they will be mapped. As for the train of notes in normal mode, I'd rather not make it a spinner, I feel it helps separate it from easy mode.
I will get everything changed right away ;w;
BBB
Hi there~
Mod requested via pm.

Nice skin, funny failure bg hahaha

I played a lot of Animal Crossing! I really liked the soundtrack, I don't remember this one though. Was it from the original? If it wasn't be sure to change the source to the right game, since Animal Crossing refers to the one on Gamecube. If it was from the original and I forgot, then I am an idiot hahah :?

Futsuu
00:05:390 (1) - I think spinner works better
00:07:375 (2) - It's ok to be repetitive, but this is just katsus... surely you can come up with a better pattern :3 Instead of trying to match the music, try making up your own rhythm to add to the song :) Like what you did at 00:36:272 (70) -
00:36:272 (70) - best part
That's really my only comment, since the map is mostly the same thing... you need to redo it, sorry >w<

Muzu
OD6 is a little rough, OD5 maybe? Up to you, not a really big problem
00:05:390 (1) - I think spinner works better still lol
00:07:154 (2) - Same problem as above, again, try doing your own rhythm to add to the song... pretend to be a drummer, hehe
00:21:051 (62) - Finishers at the end of a stream must be a different color >.< (https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Taiko_Ranking_Criteria) You MUST fix this to be eligible for rank
00:36:051 (130) - <3 this
00:48:625 (11) - see above
01:03:404 (79) - see above
01:10:463 (112) - see above

Oni
OD8 is rough, OD7? Again, up to you
00:05:390 (1) - I like spinner lol
00:07:154 (2) - This overlaps the slider, it is hard to hit correctly... I think you should shorten the slider or change to spinner...
00:07:375 (3) - This is repetitive, try remapping >.<
00:21:272 (93) - this counts as ending a stream with a same color finish, please change
00:28:331 (141) - this counts as ending a stream with a same color finish, please change
00:35:169 (187) - see above
00:35:610 (190) - Good pattern, I think it could be even better! Maybe try
00:49:507 (51) - see above
01:03:624 (142) - see above
01:10:683 (190) - see above
01:17:742 (238) - see above
Topic Starter
polka
I'm glad you like the skin!

I admit, it was a bit repetitive. But in a repetitive song, it's hard to do something different. And just you watch, I'll try something, and it will be too weird or too hard to hit on time haha. I will change the stream ends, as it is my fault I didn't read up on the Taiko Ranking Guidelines. Oops.

Could you maybe give a few hints as to some patterns I could try? I'm not a drummer and have 0 creativity with Taiko. I try to go with what would best fit the music ;w;.. I will try to create something different but help would reaaaally be appreciated. Is there a guide?

Also, I changed the OD and switched the drum rolls with spinners.

Thank you for the mod <3
-Tochi

• [General]
  1. Please check AiMod when you have finished a difficult to see if there is any problems. I want you to fix this:
  2. I don't really like the difficult name because of the "(Hard)" you should just call it "Hard" or "7:30 P.M." imo.
  3. There's so many problems with kiai time, look at the AiMod:

I think you should press F6, go to the "Inherited Points" and disable all the kiai timing points by pressing on this: And then try to enable it again, at places where it's useful. But first look at the mod below.

• [Timing points]

[7:30 P.M. (Hard)]
  1. Now to the timing points, i don't think you use them as you should.
  2. 00:04:948 - Why not move it to 00:05:390 - so it starts on this slider's 00:05:390 (1) - head?
  3. 00:07:182 - Please delete this green line.
  4. 00:14:186 - 00:14:213 - Same as above ^
  5. 00:14:241 - Same as above ^
  6. 00:28:358 - Delete this green line.
  7. 00:47:301 - Should start at 00:47:743 -
  8. 00:49:535 - Please delete this green line.
  9. 00:56:594 - Same as above ^
  10. 01:03:652 - ^
  11. 01:10:711 - ^
  12. If you want to make the next circle to the soft sample again, you can do something like this:

As you can see, the first green line is a Normal sample, because of the finish. And the second, is a Soft. It's normal to do this, and not like you did here before:

The second green line is too close to the first, and looks kinda arkward.
  13. Be sure to edit this with the other normal difficults if it's the same.
  14. Now you can begin to enable kiai time, at places where it's useful.

• [Modding]

[7:30 P.M. (Hard)]
  1. 00:15:978 (5) - Fix this blanket, it looks arkward like this:
    ^
    [img]00:15:978%20(5)%20-[/img]

It should be as nics as 00:15:095 (3) - Like you saw on the pitcure.

• [7:30 P.M. (Hard)]
  1. 00:14:213 (1) - Why not do Ctrl + H, Ctrl + J, Ctrl + G and place it around here:
  2. 00:47:301 (1) - This spinner ends too early, it should end at 00:47:301 (1) - As the music change notes, but if you will keep it there, then do it.
  3. 01:13:331 (5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - This part is like this part 00:30:978 (5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - Why copy paste? I think you should remap this part (5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) -

• Nice map :D I hope i could help you c:
Topic Starter
polka
Thanks for the mod! Unfortunately, I really like the timing points the way they are. It's not to have certain sound samples. It's because I like a little burst of stars and a flash of the notes at every boom. It helps keep the map interesting. The AiMod just states they are warnings, not so much errors. But if I get enough complaints, I will change it. Thank you for opening my eyes up to that for me.

I fixed the blanket too. But one thing I don't understand, is the idea that I copy and pasted? The old hard mode had that. But in the new one, I didn't copy and paste anything xD It may just look oddly similar.

Thanks for taking time out of your day to help me <3
-Tochi

PolkaMocha wrote:

Thanks for the mod! Unfortunately, I really like the timing points the way they are. It's not to have certain sound samples. It's because I like a little burst of stars and a flash of the notes at every boom. It helps keep the map interesting. The AiMod just states they are warnings, not so much errors. But if I get enough complaints, I will change it. Thank you for opening my eyes up to that for me.

I fixed the blanket too. But one thing I don't understand, is the idea that I copy and pasted? The old hard mode had that. But in the new one, I didn't copy and paste anything xD It may just look oddly similar.

Thanks for taking time out of your day to help me <3
No problem, im not sure if you can use kiai time for less than 1 sec in many parts. I don't really know that, because it's first time i've seen someone use it like that before. Ask a BAT to look at it if you are unsure about it, (like i am lol) they should know it.
Topic Starter
polka
How do I get a hold of a BAT?
-Tochi

PolkaMocha wrote:

How do I get a hold of a BAT?
Try to find them in-game or forum pm them.
Click on this list to view all BATs
Topic Starter
polka
Ah, I will contact one. Thanks a lot !
Phos-
Hi, mod from #modreqs.

Any questions about this mod then let me know!

[General]
  1. There's no need to have (Easy) (Normal) and (Hard) in brackets. Just have the times on the difficulty name. Although they're custom, they still clearly indicate their difficulty.
  2. Change source to "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" since that is the official name of the game it is from.
  3. Remove "animal crossing 7 P.m. new leaf taiko" from tags. This is because things that are already in other fields, such as source or title should not be included in tags, since the point of having tags in the first place is so people can search using terms that aren't in other parts of the metadata. Taiko is a game mode, so people shouldn't have to be searching that to find your map.
  4. I've noticed that the bg you are using isn't very high resolution. You want to go for a 1024x768 pixel bg for the 4:3 format, or 1366x768 pixels for the 16:9 format.
[Easy]
  1. 00:08:919 (3,4) - Bad flow here, the curve doesn't specifically go towards (4), making it feel somewhat tacky to play, although there isn't really much you can do about it due to lack of space.
  2. Asides from that, it's a very nice easy diff, but some parts of it seem boring, which are 00:10:684 (1,2,3) - , 00:26:566 (3,4) -, 00:53:037 (1,2,3) - , 01:08:919 (3,4) - , and 01:14:213 (1,2) -. This is because of how bland and boring the sliders are, make things more interesting by making different shapes and angles.
[Normal]
  1. I've noticed that many of your sliders throughout this difficulty end on the downbeat (the big white tick). This is very bad rhythm wise, because natrually the player is going to want to be hitting notes on the downbeat, since they are the strongest kind of beat and are needed in order for the player to keep a steady rhythm.
  2. 00:28:331 (1) - Your hitsound pattern changes from this point on, was this intentional? Because nothing really changes in the music to justify this sudden change.
  3. 00:57:448 (2,3) - The blanket here is really bad. Make sure that the approach is parallel to the edge of the slider track. Please fix this blanket, so it would look nicer.
[Hard]
  1. 00:16:640 (6,7) - Flow here is a bit choppy, since (6) and (7) aren't aligned with eachother.
  2. 00:28:331 (1,3) - This isn't a very good bow pattern, the end of (2) should not be overlapped. This kind of pattern is impossible to pull off correctly with your spacing and slider velocity, so I'd say ditch the pattern and go for something else.
  3. 00:30:537 (6,7) - The end of (6) isn't blanketed very well, you should fix it.
  4. 01:05:390 (5,6,7) - Look carefully at (5) and (7), you will see that they aren't perfectly symmetrical. Move (7) to a place like x:216 y:288 to make it look a lot nicer. Remember to adjust (8) afterwards for the sake of keeping spacing consistent.
Well, that's it from me! Personally, you shouldn't make an insane of this song, because it is very calm and slow paced so making a decent insane will be extremely hard without overmapping. Good luck!
Topic Starter
polka
Ah! Thank you! I will fix as much as I can ^^;
Unfortunately, I can't change the difficulty names. It will have me upload it as a whole new beatmap.

As for the background, I can't find anything that fits the song well enough. If you happen to have anything, let me know.

As for normal mode, I never notice the hitsound pattern changing, but yeah, I guess it was intentional. As for it landing on white ticks, this isn't a ranking issue, right?
Phos-

PolkaMocha wrote:

As for it landing on white ticks, this isn't a ranking issue, right?
No, it isn't unrankable, but generally maps that do this are lower quality than maps that have their sliders start on the right places. You should read this post for further detail in the subject: t/58959/
Topic Starter
polka
Alright, Well Thanks for the mod!
I can't rename the difficulties. It will make me upload them as a new beatmap.

Everything else has been changed accordingly.
FaiVillager
Hi~ Nice track for night time:D
and for the mod(sorry but i'm only a standard player):
[Easy]
General: DS at about 1.3 is a little big but ok.Maybe shorter is better? Depends.
00:07:154 (1) - huh, kiai time is not necessary here i think.But if u make it resonable it's ok.
00:08:919 (3) - unflow it's a little difficult. try make it smooth.
00:08:919 (3,4,1) - a trangle for the three circle in the middle looks better
00:12:448 (3,4) - an accent in the middle of a slider feels strange. change these two to another rhythm?
00:23:037 (3,4,1) - these three could be more like a circle
00:58:331 (3,4) - stagger more or on the same horizon?
[Normal]
00:14:213 (1,2) - better in a shape. use a longer slider to place the circle 00:15:537 (3,4) - the same
00:23:919 (5,6) - begin of 6 can be on the same straight of 5 00:27:448 (5,6) - same BUT IT's OK HERE
00:28:331 (1,3) - ( some sliders like these) the second red dot change to white.
00:34:507 (1,2,3,4,5) - maybe too difficult?
01:00:978 (2) - y change to 336
[Hard]
00:12:448 (5,6,7) - i don't recommend place a slider end to an accent
00:14:213 (1) - unnecessary green line. think about remove those (include other time and diffs)
00:47:743 (1) - lose a beat before. add a note
01:00:757 (2) - better with same DS.
01:07:154 (1,2,3) - somehow a little strange. another shape's better?

That's it. A soft map. I'd like it ;w;
Topic Starter
polka

FaiVillager wrote:

Hi~ Nice track for night time:D Hello! Indeed.
and for the mod(sorry but i'm only a standard player): No big deal.
[Easy]
General: DS at about 1.3 is a little big but ok.Maybe shorter is better? Depends. What's DS?
00:07:154 (1) - huh, kiai time is not necessary here i think.But if u make it resonable it's ok. Fixed
00:08:919 (3) - unflow it's a little difficult. try make it smooth.I don't understand what you mean here.
00:08:919 (3,4,1) - a trangle for the three circle in the middle looks betterFixed.
00:12:448 (3,4) - an accent in the middle of a slider feels strange. change these two to another rhythm?What's an accent?
00:23:037 (3,4,1) - these three could be more like a circleI would mess with the spacing too much.
00:58:331 (3,4) - stagger more or on the same horizon?What?
[Normal]
00:14:213 (1,2) - better in a shape. use a longer slider to place the circle 00:15:537 (3,4) - the sameI don't understand what you mean?
00:23:919 (5,6) - begin of 6 can be on the same straight of 5 00:27:448 (5,6) - same BUT IT's OK HERE So are you saying that's bad?
00:28:331 (1,3) - ( some sliders like these) the second red dot change to white. Fixed.
00:34:507 (1,2,3,4,5) - maybe too difficult? I have friends who play normal modes. They said this was fine
01:00:978 (2) - y change to 336Fixed.
[Hard]
00:12:448 (5,6,7) - i don't recommend place a slider end to an accentWhat's an accent?
00:14:213 (1) - unnecessary green line. think about remove those (include other time and diffs)Fixed.
00:47:743 (1) - lose a beat before. add a noteI don't understand what you mean.
01:00:757 (2) - better with same DS.What's a DS?
01:07:154 (1,2,3) - somehow a little strange. another shape's better? I think this will be okay.

That's it. A soft map. I'd like it ;w; Yay!
show more