Tempo Trainee
8 posts
Pretty damn cool system you got, loving it already! Would love to see font options in the future.

One thing to fix is this gives me extreme fps lag when I use it, so i will abstain for now.
Slider Savant
110 posts
Alrighty, will look into all of it after work.
(This is why its called Beta~)

Avail wrote:
You should change the updater language. It's german right now
Edit: New build asks me what I want to do with the signature.php (it wants to save it as an image)
Also, Image

Interesting, will be fixed, about the German.. thats really really odd, could you screen it to me, because I haven't actually used any German at all.

Me168 wrote:
I'm having an issue getting the osu!Post program to go through Norton 360 Anti-Virus. Is there anything I can do to fix this and/or just avoid Downloading osu!Post all together?

Will also look into that.

fsxd wrote:
Pretty damn cool system you got, loving it already! Would love to see font options in the future.

One thing to fix is this gives me extreme fps lag when I use it, so i will abstain for now.

More font options like adjusting the glow and such will be coming soon, about the fps lags, thats rather interesting, please pm me with closer information about when it happens, for example, only if post is enabled or all the time and so on. (Also some PC specs if possible)

@All: Thanks for reporting.
Tempo Trainee
8 posts
Seems i've fixed the lag by updating my graphics driver and net framework, working fine now!~
Slider Savant
110 posts
fsxd wrote:
Seems i've fixed the lag by updating my graphics driver and net framework, working fine now!~

The usual suspects~
osu! Alumni
2,814 posts
I got this message when I lost internet connection tonight. lol it needs to be translated but I can probably guess what it says anyway:

Error message in German
Slider Savant
110 posts
Oinari-sama wrote:
I got this message when I lost internet connection tonight. lol it needs to be translated but I can probably guess what it says anyway:

Error message in German

This is an annoying one, as its not supposed to happen.
Its a message from the component I am using (experimenting with) right now, this should hopefully be fixed within the next version.

(I usually suppress those pop-ups and output them in the log.)

Edit:
I also updated to a new version, this should fix a few things, I'll rework the update process after this version, changes only take place when you manually restart at the moment.

Edit2:
Will add the ability to adjust the glow color on the website later.
Slider Savant
92 posts
Awesome project! Awesome Idea!
❑ Single.
❑ Taken.
✔ Mentally dating someone who doesn't really exist
Slider Savant
108 posts
When I open osu!post
Slider Savant
110 posts
Avail wrote:
When I open osu!post

(We discussed this on PM, if there is someone else with that problem:)

This is a problem with an old build of osu!Post, this is fixed already, updating and then restarting osu!Post will take care of it.
osu! Alumni
2,814 posts
After leaving osu!Post on for a long time (12hrs+) yesterday, it was somewhat un-responsive when I tried to turn it off. I finally managed to turn it off by unchecking "Enable post" and "Show preview output" but my sig has been displaying "Online" since last night.

The log mentioned a certain error that "you would love to hear" so I'm posting it lol

Screenshots
The texts are a bit hard to read because the screenshot was taken when the program was busy.
Memory usage just before I killed it:
Slider Savant
110 posts
Oinari-sama wrote:
After leaving osu!Post on for a long time (12hrs+) yesterday, it was somewhat un-responsive when I tried to turn it off. I finally managed to turn it off by unchecking "Enable post" and "Show preview output" but my sig has been displaying "Online" since last night.

The log mentioned a certain error that "you would love to hear" so I'm posting it lol

Screenshots
The texts are a bit hard to read because the screenshot was taken when the program was busy.
Memory usage just before I killed it:

Alright, thanks for posting. I think I know whats causing this, I will start some more long term tests later.

Edit: Should be fixed with the upcoming version. I will also add options for text alignment later at some point. (eg. left align, right align or centered between two points, like the name is now.)
Slider Savant
110 posts
I sneaked in a few options for the custom signatures a while ago and also improved a few things in the background.
Everything should be explained if you hover over the tags under "About the positioning values:"

Some new things are:
  • Adjust glow colors.
  • Adjust status output slightly. (Hide your name and only show "[Online]" or "[Offline]".)
  • Adjust map data ouput slightly. (Actually not really worth mentioning, but you can hide the "Playing:" label.)
  • "Save & Preview" button. (You can also see your uploaded picture correctly now.)

The tags for the output adjustments are named full_output right now and can be set to either 1 (on, full output) or 0 (off, slightly altered output).
(I might rename those tags in the future, but this won't cause any problems, so don't worry.)

Access them here by pressing on the "Configure" button in the "Custom signature:" section.
Tempo Trainee
5 posts
Tried two minutes ago dont work for me.

Quote:
[Exception]
Uncaught exception! (EAccessViolation)
Please tell givenameplz, he would love to hear this!
Slider Savant
110 posts
Daniel58[MC] wrote:
Tried two minutes ago dont work for me.

Quote:
[Exception]
Uncaught exception! (EAccessViolation)
Please tell givenameplz, he would love to hear this!

I am already aware of that problem.
This problem will be fixed within the next update, thanks for the report.
(Release within the next days.)
Tempo Trainee
5 posts
Ok thanks I will be waiting for it.
Reply 163 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  next