This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Global Moderator
9,234 posts
was kinda requested here but nothing really happened so i thought i'd try revive the idea and see what happens

or maybe a separate section in this page to see who who added you https://osu.ppy.sh/p/friends

EDIT: credit for idea goes to ReZero. I'm just reviving it since nothing happened to it :(

EDIT: was digging through ReZero's thread,
peppy wrote:
I've been thinking about adding this for a while now. I have also been wondering if making it supporter only would be too OP and biased :P.

Also I think this will be a duplicate of a more sensibly named request, such as "friend requests" or "mutual friendship" or something.

peppy wrote:
The only reason I haven't gone ahead with this yet is that it may cause a lot of unprecedented drama. I may trial it at some point :P.

Lets hope this still stands :)
Global Moderator
7,119 posts
Rhythm Incarnate
1,816 posts
B-But I don't want people to know I'm stalking them.
Rhythm Incarnate
2,392 posts
In fact, I like this idea lol.
Spinner Sage
166 posts
-Cookiezi checks who added him as a friend-

Database gets corrupted.

But yes, this would fall into the nice things to have, but not needed category, so only half-support for now ;)
osu! Alumni
2,814 posts
I want my forum friends list to look like that too (the link)!

zomg add it nao!
osu! Alumni
3,143 posts
Nice idea so far :)
Global Moderator
4,979 posts
Make that appear in the settings page too ?
Beatmap Nominator
8,152 posts
oh man this gonna be awesome take my support
osu! Alumni
3,491 posts
Add every user to your friends list, and check for mutuals!
/me runs.
Beat Clicker
61 posts
Excellent idea!
Rhythm Incarnate
1,209 posts
Mh. The idea is interesting. But why should other people see if I added them as friends? I often added some BATs as friends to see if they are online when I'm working on my mapset and have a short question about it. And now they should see that I added them? What's the big idea in that? If they like me they can add me and then they'll see that the friendship is mutual. If not it's their decision.
And this sentence "Your friendship is wanted" reminds me a bit too much of Facebook or similar social platforms. I really appreciate another sentence at least.
Global Moderator
9,234 posts
The "Your friendship is wanted" is just a random sentence given to show a way how the feature could work. You're free to throw another idea as to how this could work if you wish :)
Rhythm Incarnate
952 posts
Spinner Sage
158 posts
Wow. Thanks, deadbeat, really appreciate it. I recall peppy saying that he had been thinking of adding this as well, but yeah, nothing seems to have been done about it.

And yeah, the picture was made by me, and it was just a roughly and quickly made pic to demonstrate what I meant.
Reply 270 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  next