forum

osu!enhanced - v1.0 [Standard SD+HD]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Emplexx
Hello, this is my first post on the forum, and I want to share my (first) skin I've been working on for the past couple of days. With this skin, I wanted to keep the spirit of the default osu! look while making it cleaner and nicer, hence the name, "osu!enhanced". Only standard osu! is skinned (I'm most likely not going to skin other gamemodes as I never play them myself).

The skin also has a couple of sounds I made myself: 2 hover sounds, sounds in mod select (or other checkboxes), and typing sounds.

Updated skin to v1.0:

Changelog
  1. Improved ranking panel
  2. Improved mod icons
  3. Added big ranking letters
  4. Added countdown
  5. Added input keys

Download (12 MB)
Galvit
Great skin, nice balls, though I would strongly propose against using dark outlines use shadows instead, light outlines look like backlight you can keep them. Also those dashed lines on ranking panel look out of place and check out mod icons without that white line I bet they will look nicer.
Topic Starter
Emplexx

Galvit wrote:

Great skin, nice balls, though I would strongly propose against using dark outlines use shadows instead, light outlines look like backlight you can keep them. Also those dashed lines on ranking panel look out of place and check out mod icons without that white line I bet they will look nicer.
I'm glad you like the skin :) and thanks for the feedback, I'll consider some of those things.