User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
2,760 posts
Offline
Aurani wrote:
That's the thing. If you and I declare her actions as immoral and against common sense, does that not mean we're simply deciding what's right based on the fact that we're in numerical advantage compared to her?

Holy fucking shit
Her actions are immoral because she's causing harm to another human being how hard is this to grasp

Aurani wrote:
If it was mindless murder, I would definitely have no way of playing Devil's advocate, but she HAD to have a damn good reason (and the concept of hatred applies here as one) to do such things in front of cameras and thus the whole public, as she felt it was justified.

This is one of the stupidest things I've ever read. Steve Stephens went and shot innocent people while literally broadcasting it himself on facebook live, so obviously he had a perfectly valid and justified reason for it, and the police shouldn't have bothered tracking him down?
User avatar
Spinner Sage
124 posts
Offline
Mahogany wrote:
Aurani wrote:
That's the thing. If you and I declare her actions as immoral and against common sense, does that not mean we're simply deciding what's right based on the fact that we're in numerical advantage compared to her?

Holy fucking shit
Her actions are immoral because she's causing harm to another human being how hard is this to grasp

Aurani wrote:
If it was mindless murder, I would definitely have no way of playing Devil's advocate, but she HAD to have a damn good reason (and the concept of hatred applies here as one) to do such things in front of cameras and thus the whole public, as she felt it was justified.

This is one of the stupidest things I've ever read. Steve Stephens went and shot innocent people while literally broadcasting it himself on facebook live, so obviously he had a perfectly valid and justified reason for it, and the police shouldn't have bothered tracking him down?

^
Go mahogany
Image
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
2,760 posts
Offline
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
894 posts
Offline
There are a FUCKTON of very real cases in history where causing harm to other humans was completely justified and regarded as normal. That's exactly why I don't think it's a good idea for me to get baited by you, as you're asking "how hard is this to grasp" while completely missing the point of the discussion.
If it was as easy as branding someone evil for the sake of your own ideology, I wouldn't be discussing it with Dulcet to begin with.
Aurani wrote:
I am divinity itself, a resplendent and sacrosanct star shining down upon your infecund, bleak, and minuscule world.

Image
User avatar
Star Shooter
236 posts
Offline
Mahogany wrote:
Antlia ur my new favorite poster <3

Mahogany wrote:
I'm difficult to please
Image
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
644 posts
Offline
Mahogany restricted for multiaccounting bye bye
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
2,760 posts
Offline
johnmedina999 wrote:
Mahogany wrote:
Antlia ur my new favorite poster <3

Mahogany wrote:
I'm difficult to please

Ah so I guess I'm not that difficult to please.
This place is just full of awful people :lol:
User avatar
Combo Commander
342 posts
Offline
Antlia- wrote:
that man was holding a child that looks about 7-8 years old. I don't think you can justify hurting a kid.

less mouths to feed by the government
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
2,317 posts
Offline
FuZ wrote:
Antlia- wrote:
that man was holding a child that looks about 7-8 years old. I don't think you can justify hurting a kid.

less mouths to feed by the government
Tu es l’homme de mes rêves.
Image
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,670 posts
Offline
Damn I'm too late to flame on niggas
User avatar
Spinner Sage
124 posts
Offline
Image
here's a cool image to start an argument bc I'm a bored chaotic evil
Image
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
2,317 posts
Offline
youre as bad as the alignment system
Image
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
2,888 posts
Offline
I don't understand how that could start an argument.
User avatar
Spinner Sage
124 posts
Offline
it's abt abortion
Image
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
2,888 posts
Offline
Yep, getting an abortion on a baby that big would basically be murder.
Reply 50597 posts jump | prev  1 ... 3338, 3339, 3340, 3341, 3342, 3343, 3344 ... 3374  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: