Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
10crystalmask01
Updated.
Myxo

Ok, my part of m4m, here we go ^^

[General]

1. First of all, the offset sounds a bit early to me, maybe around ~5 to 10 ms. I'd highly suggest you to ask someone for a small timing check, as you don't want a popped bubble because of slightly wrong offset...
  2. 01:09:434 - It seems a little bit strange to end the first kiai here. The music doesn't really change at this point. It would make more sense to end it at 01:11:370, because the transition from the first to the second chorus is taking place in the following measure. You can hear it because the beat sort of changes, and you can hear some cymbals (01:11:612 + 01:11:854) here, which also represent the transition between the choruses.
  3. Add "TV Size" to the tags, as this is obviously not the the full song, but an Anime opening. You could also add some other tags, for example "Anime" or some more main characters.
  4. The difficulty settings seem kind of low for Hard and Insane diff, maybe you are a bit too nice to the players :b Please- Alarido's Mark is supposed to be an Insane diff, telling from your description. I understand that OD8 is not appropriate here and I also understand you don't want to use the maintream settings here, but please use at least OD7, or you'll have tons of HD+DT double-S in the Top 50. I'd also suggest HP7, because it's more fun. And if you changed that, I'd let the Hard diff have OD6, to fit the spread more and to make it a little bit more fun :b
  5. I hate it when people use their clap sound as a slidertick sound, because it actually sounds different (and worse) when used like this. Trust me, if you listen carefully to it, it sounds louder and slightly different. Maybe it's speed-up, I don't know really. Anyways, you can't really do anything about it now... I myself always search for different sounds as sliderticks in my hitsound package and then I only use it when it's really needed- As I think, if you use a slider having a beat on it's track, the beat can't be as important, right? I just wanted to mention that orz

[Easy]

1. 00:30:725 - I'd already start with audio volume 40% right at this point. The spinner is kind of quiet at the end, so it doesn't make sense to use 60% in my opinion, as the spinner-sounds get pretty loud then.
  2. 00:51:531 (1) - Remove this NC and add one at 00:52:015 (2)? It would fit your NC-pattern better.. And also, this circle obviously belongs to the previous column lyrics-wise.
  3. 00:51:531 (1) - Are you missing a clap here?
  4. 01:07:015 (2) - Missing clap at the head?
  5. 01:11:370 (3) - I don't really understand why you are using an audio volume of 40% for this slidertick. Wouldn't it be better if the whole slider had 40% volume, to emphasize the transition from chorus to chorus I mentioned in General? Or just make it 50% would also work (especially because you did it like that in the other diffs)
  6. 01:22:983 (3) - Missing clap at the tail?
  7. Perfect Easy diff. I've got nothing more to point out.

[Normal]

1. 00:08:709 (7) - The song uses special drums here as a transition to the following part. I'd add a Clap + Drum Additions at the head and at the tail of this slider, to represent this sound. Try it out, it sounds good :)
  2. 00:42:338 (4) - I'd stack this with 00:40:402 (1) correctly, as the difference is really noticable ingame. The spacing would still be correct.. You would just have to rearrange 00:42:338 (4,5).
  3. 00:55:886 (1) - I don't like the look of this. It looks like a curved slider made with the old slider algorithm (It almost is, as the kink is almost not visible). Maybe change it to a curved slider, or make the angle of the kink stronger? Something like this:
  4. 01:03:628 (4) - This slider is touching the score display slightly. Consider to fix it.
  5. 01:11:370 (1,2,3) - I think this could be improved in terms of hitsounding. First of all, to fit the rest of your hitsounding, I'd add a clap on the reverse and at the tail of (1), to represent the cymbals. Then, I'd add a clap at the reverse of (2) as well, to represent the cymbal there. Finally, there's a special drum at the tail of (2) and at (3), leading to the second part of the chorus. I'd add a clap + Drum Additions there (the tail already has a Normal Clap).
  6. 01:19:112 (4) - I'm wondering if the drum finish on the repeat was on purpose.. It sounds pretty weird to me.
  7. 01:27:822 (5) - I'd add a clap at the tail, because right now it sounds pretty empty.
  8. Good job! Nice Normal!

[Hard]

1. Spacing 1.0x on triplets seems very evil for a Hard, but I kind of like it... I don't know exactly what to think about them orz
    2. 00:15:725 (2,3) - In the Normal diff, you used claps also at the tails. I suggest you to change it here, or change it at the Normal, for consitency.
    3. 00:17:902 (2) - The finish just sounds completely out of place- You never did things like that before. Just remove it plz
    4. 00:25:644 (2) - ^
    5. 00:30:725 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Awesome hitsounding <3
    6. 00:36:773 (1) - Missing clap at the tail?
    7. 00:45:483 (3) - Ok what did do with the finishes here xD This one (on the reverse) sounds pretty weird as well.. I really don't know why it is there. Probably it's just your feelings? Or I'm missing something..
    8. 00:50:080 (1) - Missing clap at the tail?
    9. 00:58:305 (2) - Missing clap at the head?
    10. 01:01:692 (1) - Missing clap at the tail?
    11. 01:11:128 (4) - I think it fits better if you NC this and remove the following NC, because (although I don't understand japanese) this sounds like the lyrics belong to the following column.
    12. 01:11:128 (4,1) - Add a clap at the tail of (4) and on (1), to emphasize the cymbals?
    13. 01:17:176 (1) - Missing clap at the tail?
    14. 01:26:612 (4) - Same as 01:11:128 (the NCing + hitsounding)
    15. Cool! My favourite diff from this mapset. Your use of red line-sliders is really impressing me!

[Alarido's Mark]

1. Disable Widescreen Support and Letterbox during breaks, as these are obviously not needed here.
    2. It would be nice to set the Stack Leniency to 9, for consistency with the other diffs.
    3. 00:03:144 - You could make this slidertick use N:C2 sampleset (like Crytalmask did for some sliderticks in his Easy + Normal), because you are missing the clap here, as you are mapping vocals.
    4. 00:06:289 (2) - Add a clap. It's clearly hearable in the music.
    5. 00:08:225 (2) - ^
    6. 00:08:709 (4) - I'd add a clap + Drum Additions here, to get a nice transition to the triplet afterwards.
    7. 00:13:063 (5,6,1) - It looks very ugly that you used different spacings on this triplet. Consider to move 00:13:184 (6) to x:121 y:305, to make it look like this:
    8. 00:14:031 (2) - Add a clap, as it's hearable in the music.
    9. 00:15:967 (2,3,4,5) - Add claps to these, as they sound very special and have to emphasized with hitsounds. Then, to have a difference to 00:16:935 (6), add Drum Additions on (6).
    10. 00:17:176 (1) - Add a finish at the head? Because it's the start of a new section and it is very emphasized in the music.
    11. 00:30:967 (1) - Add a clap at the head, because it is basically the same sound as 00:31:209 (2). It just sounds good with a clap on it.
    12. 00:31:692 (4) - I'd add a clap + Drum Additions on this note, because it is very emphasized, but it has to differ from 00:31:209 (2) these claps hitsound-wise.
    13. 00:32:418 (7) - Here, I'd also add a clap + Drum Additions at the head, as it would make up a nice transition to the following section.
    14. 00:32:660 (1) - This needs a finish at the head. You can hear it loudly in the music!
    15. 00:33:870 (3) - Add a clap at the head and remove the one at the tail. If you listen carefully to the music, you can hear that this placement of claps would be better. The same applies for the whole section, you always have to move the clap from the white line to the red line before. I'll just list the places for you that need claps:
    16. 00:35:805 - 00:37:741 - 00:39:676 - 00:41:612 - 00:43:547 - 00:45:483 - 00:47:418
    17. 00:48:144 (1) - I'd add a finish at the beginning, as you can loudly hear it.
    18. 00:55:886 (1) - Add a clap on this spinner? It fits with your clap pattern and sounds good.
    19. 00:58:789 (4,5) - I think this rhythm doesn't really fit. There's no stress on that blue line at 00:59:152, so I don't see a reason to map it. In addition, the blue line at 00:58:668 feels like you should (probably) map it. I suggest the following rhythm, or if you disagree, the second rhthm would also be okay:
    20. 01:11:612 - I think the audio volume of 40% is here for no reason. Change it to 50% to fit better. Also, add a clap at the head, because it is the same sound as 01:11:854 (3).
    21. 01:12:580 (6) - Add a clap here as well (at the head), because of the cymbal sound.
    22. 01:12:822 (7) - I'd suggest you to put a clap + Drum Additions on head + reverse + tail. It makes a nice transition to the following chorus.
    23. 01:13:305 (1,2,3,4) - This rhythm seems out of place, as you never simplified the rhythm like that in the previous choruses. What I mean is, you should add a note at 01:13:668, for consistency, because you always did that.
    24. 01:28:789 (1) - The speed of this slider was not inuitive at all. Basically, your other speed-up sliders worked well, but this one doesn't. There's no easy method to fix it though, without deleting the (beautiful) slidershape... Well, one version would be, just make it x1.0 instead of 2.0 and let the slider end at 01:29:515, because that's basically where the background noise ends. If you build up a nice fade out in audio volume, it should work well. If you don't want to do that, consider to delete the slider ;w; Sorry, but I think it's not readable and I usually can read things.

Very impressive mapset! The song sounds hard to map and you've done a good job ^^ The rhythm is nice and it plays fine. I found some issues here and there but overall it's really nice.

Good luck :3
Topic Starter
10crystalmask01
Desperate-kun's mod:

Desperate-kun wrote:

Ok, my part of m4m, here we go ^^ Lets go! 8-)

[General]

1. First of all, the offset sounds a bit early to me, maybe around ~5 to 10 ms. I'd highly suggest you to ask someone for a small timing check, as you don't want a popped bubble because of slightly wrong offset...o///o Ahh you're right. Okay, so I played around with the offset, and it seems that it sounds better starting at 1,701.
  2. 01:09:434 - It seems a little bit strange to end the first kiai here. The music doesn't really change at this point. It would make more sense to end it at 01:11:370, because the transition from the first to the second chorus is taking place in the following measure. You can hear it because the beat sort of changes, and you can hear some cymbals (01:11:612 + 01:11:854) here, which also represent the transition between the choruses. Very true. Changed.
  3. Add "TV Size" to the tags, as this is obviously not the the full song, but an Anime opening. You could also add some other tags, for example "Anime" or some more main characters. SHoot, and I forget to add Alarido's name for guess diff >_< Fixed!
  4. The difficulty settings seem kind of low for Hard and Insane diff, maybe you are a bit too nice to the players :b Please- Alarido's Mark is supposed to be an Insane diff, telling from your description. I understand that OD8 is not appropriate here and I also understand you don't want to use the maintream settings here, but please use at least OD7, or you'll have tons of HD+DT double-S in the Top 50. I'd also suggest HP7, because it's more fun. And if you changed that, I'd let the Hard diff have OD6, to fit the spread more and to make it a little bit more fun :b I dun't want to TAT I'll leave Alarido to see if he wants to or not for his diff.
  5. I hate it when people use their clap sound as a slidertick sound, because it actually sounds different (and worse) when used like this. Trust me, if you listen carefully to it, it sounds louder and slightly different. Maybe it's speed-up, I don't know really. Anyways, you can't really do anything about it now... I myself always search for different sounds as sliderticks in my hitsound package and then I only use it when it's really needed- As I think, if you use a slider having a beat on it's track, the beat can't be as important, right? I just wanted to mention that orz
    Hmm I'll see what I can do about it.

[Easy]

1. 00:30:725 - I'd already start with audio volume 40% right at this point. The spinner is kind of quiet at the end, so it doesn't make sense to use 60% in my opinion, as the spinner-sounds get pretty loud then.
  2. 00:51:531 (1) - Remove this NC and add one at 00:52:015 (2)? It would fit your NC-pattern better.. And also, this circle obviously belongs to the previous column lyrics-wise.
  3. 00:51:531 (1) - Are you missing a clap here?
  4. 01:07:015 (2) - Missing clap at the head?
  5. 01:11:370 (3) - I don't really understand why you are using an audio volume of 40% for this slidertick. Wouldn't it be better if the whole slider had 40% volume, to emphasize the transition from chorus to chorus I mentioned in General? Or just make it 50% would also work (especially because you did it like that in the other diffs)
  6. 01:22:983 (3) - Missing clap at the tail?

[Normal]

1. 00:08:709 (7) - The song uses special drums here as a transition to the following part. I'd add a Clap + Drum Additions at the head and at the tail of this slider, to represent this sound. Try it out, it sounds good :)
  2. 00:42:338 (4) - I'd stack this with 00:40:402 (1) correctly, as the difference is really noticable ingame. The spacing would still be correct.. You would just have to rearrange 00:42:338 (4,5).
  3. 00:55:886 (1) - I don't like the look of this. It looks like a curved slider made with the old slider algorithm (It almost is, as the kink is almost not visible). Maybe change it to a curved slider, or make the angle of the kink stronger? Something like this:
    [box=Example]
01:03:628 (4) - This slider is touching the score display slightly. Consider to fix it. 01:11:370 (1,2,3) - I think this could be improved in terms of hitsounding. First of all, to fit the rest of your hitsounding, I'd add a clap on the reverse and at the tail of (1), to represent the cymbals. Then, I'd add a clap at the reverse of (2) as well, to represent the cymbal there. Finally, there's a special drum at the tail of (2) and at (3), leading to the second part of the chorus. I'd add a clap + Drum Additions there (the tail already has a Normal Clap). 01:19:112 (4) - I'm wondering if the drum finish on the repeat was on purpose.. It sounds pretty weird to me. 01:27:822 (5) - I'd add a clap at the tail, because right now it sounds pretty empty. Good job! Nice Normal!

[Hard]

1. Spacing 1.0x on triplets seems very evil for a Hard, but I kind of like it... I don't know exactly what to think about them orz
    2. 00:15:725 (2,3) - In the Normal diff, you used claps also at the tails. I suggest you to change it here, or change it at the Normal, for consitency.
    3. 00:17:902 (2) - The finish just sounds completely out of place- You never did things like that before. Just remove it plz
    7. 00:45:483 (3) - Ok what did do with the finishes here xD This one (on the reverse) sounds pretty weird as well.. I really don't know why it is there. Probably it's just your feelings? Or I'm missing something..
    11. 01:11:128 (4) - I think it fits better if you NC this and remove the following NC, because (although I don't understand japanese) this sounds like the lyrics belong to the following column.
    12. 01:11:128 (4,1) - Add a clap at the tail of (4) and on (1), to emphasize the cymbals?
    15. Cool! My favourite diff from this mapset. Your use of red line-sliders is really impressing me!

Very impressive mapset! The song sounds hard to map and you've done a good job ^^ The rhythm is nice and it plays fine. I found some issues here and there but overall it's really nice.

Good luck :3[/box]

Still fixing.
Topic Starter
10crystalmask01
o.o Hmm? Why can't I edit/quote the previous post?

Desperate-kun's mod:

Desperate-kun wrote:

[General]

1. First of all, the offset sounds a bit early to me, maybe around ~5 to 10 ms. I'd highly suggest you to ask someone for a small timing check, as you don't want a popped bubble because of slightly wrong offset...o///o Ahh you're right. Okay, so I played around with the offset, and it seems that it sounds better starting at 1,701.
  2. 01:09:434 - It seems a little bit strange to end the first kiai here. The music doesn't really change at this point. It would make more sense to end it at 01:11:370, because the transition from the first to the second chorus is taking place in the following measure. You can hear it because the beat sort of changes, and you can hear some cymbals (01:11:612 + 01:11:854) here, which also represent the transition between the choruses. Very true. Changed.
  3. Add "TV Size" to the tags, as this is obviously not the the full song, but an Anime opening. You could also add some other tags, for example "Anime" or some more main characters. SHoot, and I forget to add Alarido's name for guess diff >_< Fixed!
  4. The difficulty settings seem kind of low for Hard and Insane diff, maybe you are a bit too nice to the players :b Please- Alarido's Mark is supposed to be an Insane diff, telling from your description. I understand that OD8 is not appropriate here and I also understand you don't want to use the maintream settings here, but please use at least OD7, or you'll have tons of HD+DT double-S in the Top 50. I'd also suggest HP7, because it's more fun. And if you changed that, I'd let the Hard diff have OD6, to fit the spread more and to make it a little bit more fun :b I dun't want to TAT I'll leave Alarido to see if he wants to or not for his diff.
    Hmm I'll see what I can do about it.

[Easy]

1. 00:30:725 - I'd already start with audio volume 40% right at this point. The spinner is kind of quiet at the end, so it doesn't make sense to use 60% in my opinion, as the spinner-sounds get pretty loud then. Meh, doesn't bother me too much.
  2. 00:51:531 (1) - Remove this NC and add one at 00:52:015 (2)? It would fit your NC-pattern better.. And also, this circle obviously belongs to the previous column lyrics-wise. Oh , oops lol. Fixed.
  3. 00:51:531 (1) - Are you missing a clap here? Why yes, yes I am o.o
  4. 01:07:015 (2) - Missing clap at the head? ^
  5. 01:11:370 (3) - I don't really understand why you are using an audio volume of 40% for this slidertick. Wouldn't it be better if the whole slider had 40% volume, to emphasize the transition from chorus to chorus I mentioned in General? Or just make it 50% would also work (especially because you did it like that in the other diffs) ^
  6. 01:22:983 (3) - Missing clap at the tail? It has a clap already.

[Normal]

1. 00:08:709 (7) - The song uses special drums here as a transition to the following part. I'd add a Clap + Drum Additions at the head and at the tail of this slider, to represent this sound. Try it out, it sounds good :) Very true OwO fixed.
  2. 00:42:338 (4) - I'd stack this with 00:40:402 (1) correctly, as the difference is really noticable ingame. The spacing would still be correct.. You would just have to rearrange 00:42:338 (4,5). ^
    [box=Example]
That loosk too good TTATT There's no way I'm going to be able to make that lol. Made another shape here instead. 01:03:628 (4) - This slider is touching the score display slightly. Consider to fix it. No, it doesn't touch it yet. 01:11:370 (1,2,3) - I think this could be improved in terms of hitsounding. First of all, to fit the rest of your hitsounding, I'd add a clap on the reverse and at the tail of (1), to represent the cymbals. Then, I'd add a clap at the reverse of (2) as well, to represent the cymbal there. Finally, there's a special drum at the tail of (2) and at (3), leading to the second part of the chorus. I'd add a clap + Drum Additions there (the tail already has a Normal Clap). Fixed all. Sounds even better now :) 01:19:112 (4) - I'm wondering if the drum finish on the repeat was on purpose.. It sounds pretty weird to me. Woops, was suppose to be a drum whistle lol. 01:27:822 (5) - I'd add a clap at the tail, because right now it sounds pretty empty. True, added. Good job! Nice Normal!

[Hard]

Good luck :3[/box]

Still fixing.
Topic Starter
10crystalmask01
Aww what the heck D:<

10crystalmask01 wrote:

o.o Hmm? Why can't I edit/quote the previous post?

Desperate-kun's mod:

Desperate-kun wrote:

[Hard]

2. 00:15:725 (2,3) - In the Normal diff, you used claps also at the tails. I suggest you to change it here, or change it at the Normal, for consitency. Hmm okay.
    3. 00:17:902 (2) - The finish just sounds completely out of place- You never did things like that before. Just remove it plz lol woops o3o
    4. 00:25:644 (2) - ^ ^
    5. 00:30:725 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Awesome hitsounding <3 Thank :D you
    6. 00:36:773 (1) - Missing clap at the tail? Yep, added.
    7. 00:45:483 (3) - Ok what did do with the finishes here xD This one (on the reverse) sounds pretty weird as well.. I really don't know why it is there. Probably it's just your feelings? Or I'm missing something. Okay, since many people are suggesting it, removed TTATT
    8. 00:50:080 (1) - Missing clap at the tail? Nope.
    9. 00:58:305 (2) - Missing clap at the head? Yep.
    10. 01:01:692 (1) - Missing clap at the tail? ^
    11. 01:11:128 (4) - I think it fits better if you NC this and remove the following NC, because (although I don't understand japanese) this sounds like the lyrics belong to the following column. Ok o.o
    12. 01:11:128 (4,1) - Add a clap at the tail of (4) and on (1), to emphasize the cymbals? Kk
    13. 01:17:176 (1) - Missing clap at the tail? ^
    14. 01:26:612 (4) - Same as 01:11:128 (the NCing + hitsounding) ^

OKAY finally done, thank you :) That shouldn't have required three posts to reply lol....
pkk

10crystalmask01 wrote:

I saw someone else before unable to edit a post because of incorrect formatting, it might have something to do with the unclosed /box tag or something LOL

anyways this is pretty funny, next time you quote it see if fixing the /box tag fixes it
Topic Starter
10crystalmask01

pkmnyab wrote:

10crystalmask01 wrote:

I saw someone else before unable to edit a post because of incorrect formatting, it might have something to do with the unclosed /box tag or something LOL

anyways this is pretty funny, next time you quote it see if fixing the /box tag fixes it
No, it has nothing to do with the box quoting O.o oddly enough, it's the fact that I'm quoting Desperate-kun's post that this is happening.... I did code the /box for the previous post properly, but guess what happened? I can't edit that post now either...
Sieg
just in case, if you need video
http://puu.sh/8nrPv.avi
Topic Starter
10crystalmask01

Sieg wrote:

just in case, if you need video
http://puu.sh/8nrPv.avi
Wow, ily man. Thank you :lol:
Alarido

Desperate-kun wrote:

[Alarido's Mark]

1. Disable Widescreen Support and Letterbox during breaks, as these are obviously not needed here.
  2. It would be nice to set the Stack Leniency to 9, for consistency with the other diffs.
  3. 00:03:144 - You could make this slidertick use N:C2 sampleset (like Crytalmask did for some sliderticks in his Easy + Normal), because you are missing the clap here, as you are mapping vocals.
  4. 00:06:289 (2) - Add a clap. It's clearly hearable in the music.
  5. 00:08:225 (2) - ^
  6. 00:08:709 (4) - I'd add a clap + Drum Additions here, to get a nice transition to the triplet afterwards.
  7. 00:13:063 (5,6,1) - It looks very ugly that you used different spacings on this triplet. Consider to move 00:13:184 (6) to x:121 y:305, to make it look like this:
  8. 00:14:031 (2) - Add a clap, as it's hearable in the music.
  9. 00:15:967 (2,3,4,5) - Add claps to these, as they sound very special and have to emphasized with hitsounds. Then, to have a difference to 00:16:935 (6), add Drum Additions on (6).
  10. 00:17:176 (1) - Add a finish at the head? Because it's the start of a new section and it is very emphasized in the music.
  11. 00:30:967 (1) - Add a clap at the head, because it is basically the same sound as 00:31:209 (2). It just sounds good with a clap on it.
  12. 00:31:692 (4) - I'd add a clap + Drum Additions on this note, because it is very emphasized, but it has to differ from 00:31:209 (2) these claps hitsound-wise.
  13. 00:32:418 (7) - Here, I'd also add a clap + Drum Additions at the head, as it would make up a nice transition to the following section.
  14. 00:32:660 (1) - This needs a finish at the head. You can hear it loudly in the music!
  15. 00:33:870 (3) - Add a clap at the head and remove the one at the tail. If you listen carefully to the music, you can hear that this placement of claps would be better. The same applies for the whole section, you always have to move the clap from the white line to the red line before. I'll just list the places for you that need claps:
  16. 00:35:805 - 00:37:741 - 00:39:676 - 00:41:612 - 00:43:547 - 00:45:483 - 00:47:418
  17. 00:48:144 (1) - I'd add a finish at the beginning, as you can loudly hear it.
  18. 00:55:886 (1) - Add a clap on this spinner? It fits with your clap pattern and sounds good.
  19. 00:58:789 (4,5) - I think this rhythm doesn't really fit. There's no stress on that blue line at 00:59:152, so I don't see a reason to map it. In addition, the blue line at 00:58:668 feels like you should (probably) map it. I suggest the following rhythm, or if you disagree, the second rhthm would also be okay: ► Following the Rhythm 2, so it'll not put harshness levels so high. Thanks ^^
  20. 01:11:612 - I think the audio volume of 40% is here for no reason. Change it to 50% to fit better. Also, add a clap at the head, because it is the same sound as 01:11:854 (3).
  21. 01:12:580 (6) - Add a clap here as well (at the head), because of the cymbal sound.
  22. 01:12:822 (7) - I'd suggest you to put a clap + Drum Additions on head + reverse + tail. It makes a nice transition to the following chorus.
  23. 01:13:305 (1,2,3,4) - This rhythm seems out of place, as you never simplified the rhythm like that in the previous choruses. What I mean is, you should add a note at 01:13:668, for consistency, because you always did that. ► Added by stacking it with the previous sliderhead.
  24. 01:28:789 (1) - The speed of this slider was not inuitive at all. Basically, your other speed-up sliders worked well, but this one doesn't. There's no easy method to fix it though, without deleting the (beautiful) slidershape... Well, one version would be, just make it x1.0 instead of 2.0 and let the slider end at 01:29:515, because that's basically where the background noise ends. If you build up a nice fade out in audio volume, it should work well. If you don't want to do that, consider to delete the slider ;w; Sorry, but I think it's not readable and I usually can read things. ► Friendlised the SV and turned slider into a little, incipient spiral.

@Crystalmask: The updated file >>> http://puu.sh/8nz4T.zip

@Desperate: Thanks !!!! Fixed every items, pointed in blue the most complex.

Really, I've put a poor hitsounding (while having good symmetries). { Usually, my hitsound sux, so I should attend some classes with Gens and LuigiHann urgently -- what I feel you did it well (: } In addition, I've mapped the diff in a few days (rushing a bit) and with no inspiration (I wanna learn how to map songs that don't make my heart sing, so I would take part on MBC and more).
Thanks for you attention, and hope see you as a BAT member someday (:

Att.
Topic Starter
10crystalmask01
Updated.

Oh, I also forgot to mention @Alarido I changed the offset, and timing points in your diff while fixing the map set. And I've already fixed the combo colors, widescreen and any other issues concerning with the song setup and such.

And is it alright if you post the file using [code][/code] here instead next time? I'm not a big fan on opening .zip files... :|
Alarido

10crystalmask01 wrote:

Updated.

Oh, I also forgot to mention @Alarido I changed the offset, and timing points in your diff while fixing the map set. And I've already fixed the combo colors, widescreen and any other issues concerning with the song setup and such.

And is it alright if you post the file using [code][/code] here instead next time? I'm not a big fan on opening .zip files... :|
Sure (:
smallboat
Hi,10mask,M4M here.

1. Red words: Should be fix it.
  2. Blue words : I recommended suggestion.
  3. Black words : In my personal opinion.

[General]

Disable the Widescreen Support on all of the difficulties since it's not needed.(Check Easy diff)

[Easy]

Fine.

[Normal]

Fine,too (sorry I couldn"t find any problem.)

[Hard]

00:31:217 (2,3,4,5) - change 1/4 slider reverse? Continuous 5 streams at hard diff is not common,imo.
00:32:184 (7,8,9,10) - ^
01:12:709 (5,6,7,8,9) - ^

[Alarido's Mark]

00:02:547 (3) - Forget add a note? Because this blue line have a vocal here.
00:11:862 (3,4) - This rhythm have a bit strange,I think this rhythm is the same 00:04:362 (4,5) ,suggest can copy the rhythm to place it.
00:39:805 (7) - Follow the vocal,I think you can add a note here,have a rap feeling.(Make this diff like ins diff.)
00:41:741 (4) - ^
00:43:434 (8) - ^
00:45:128 (4) - ^
00:42:346 (5) - If 00:40:410 (1) have add clap in end,then I think this should be place clap in end here.
00:50:813 (5) - Add a reverse follow the rap vocal?
01:22:023 (3) - ^
01:00:491 (3) - As the same 00:11:862. (Or you can add a note this here)
01:28:797 (4) - Because have a speed change,so I think set NC is good better.

Overall so good (escp Ez and Nm diff),so I shoot one star for you.Good luck ranked !

this is my map (no my signature map) : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/168253
Topic Starter
10crystalmask01

smallboat wrote:

Hi,10mask,M4M here.

[General]

Disable the Widescreen Support on all of the difficulties since it's not needed.(Check Easy diff) Oops, fixed.

[Easy]

Fine.

[Normal]

Fine,too (sorry I couldn"t find any problem.) XD

[Hard]

00:31:217 (2,3,4,5) - change 1/4 slider reverse? Continuous 5 streams at hard diff is not common,imo. It's fine.
00:32:184 (7,8,9,10) - ^ ^
01:12:709 (5,6,7,8,9) - ^ ^

Thank you, I'll get to your map ASAP. ;)
Alarido

smallboat wrote:

Hi,10mask,M4M here.

[General]

Disable the Widescreen Support on all of the difficulties since it's not needed.(Check Easy diff)

(....)

[Alarido's Mark]

00:02:547 (3) - Forget add a note? Because this blue line have a vocal here.
00:11:862 (3,4) - This rhythm have a bit strange,I think this rhythm is the same 00:04:362 (4,5) ,suggest can copy the rhythm to place it. ► Done something else, but in pursue if same rhythm suggestion.
00:39:805 (7) - Follow the vocal,I think you can add a note here,have a rap feeling.(Make this diff like ins diff.)
00:41:741 (4) - ^
00:43:434 (8) - ^ ► Changed rhythms here and near, so this place got filled.
00:45:128 (4) - ^
00:42:346 (5) - If 00:40:410 (1) have add clap in end,then I think this should be place clap in end here.
00:50:813 (5) - Add a reverse follow the rap vocal?
01:22:023 (3) - ^ ► The same feels not applying here, since it speaks something like "bo-tsu-ka" or "ho-tsu-ka", the "bo" (or "ho") feels falling at end of 01:22:023 (3) - while the "tsu" feels falling at the begin of 01:22:507 (4) - and between them has no voice burst (consonant sound). Therefore, not added.
01:00:491 (3) - As the same 00:11:862. (Or you can add a note this here)
01:28:797 (4) - Because have a speed change,so I think set NC is good better.

Overall so good (escp Ez and Nm diff),so I shoot one star for you.Good luck ranked !

@smallboat > Thanks (:

@Crystalmask > The update below ▼ ↓

:: Alarido's Mark ::
osu file format v12

[General]
AudioFilename: ~Asterisk~ (TV Size).mp3
AudioLeadIn: 1000
PreviewTime: 57580
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.9
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0
Timestamp: 201404261328

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 1693,17176,32660,48144,57822,69434,73305,88789
DistanceSpacing: 1.2
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:*~Asterisk~
TitleUnicode:*~アスタリスク~
Artist:Orange Range
ArtistUnicode:Orange Range
Creator:10crystalmask01
Version:Alarido's Mark
Source:Bleach
Tags:Opening 1 Ichigo Rukia Orihime Uryū Chad TV Size Alarido
BeatmapID:409540
BeatmapSetID:167694

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:6
ApproachRate:8
SliderMultiplier:2.1
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"Background.png",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations

[TimingPoints]
5571,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,50,0,0
5934,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
7507,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,50,0,0
7870,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
13313,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,50,0,0
13676,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
15249,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,50,0,0
15612,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
17184,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
32668,-100,4,1,1,40,0,0
40773,-100,4,1,2,40,0,0
41015,-100,4,1,1,40,0,0
42709,-100,4,1,2,40,0,0
42950,-100,4,1,1,40,0,0
57830,-100,4,1,1,50,0,1
63878,-100,4,1,2,50,0,1
65330,-100,4,1,1,50,0,1
68717,-100,4,1,2,50,0,1
69200,-100,4,1,1,50,0,1
71378,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
71620,-100,4,1,2,40,0,0
72104,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
73313,-100,4,1,1,50,0,1
73555,-100,4,1,2,50,0,1
74039,-100,4,1,1,50,0,1
75491,-100,4,1,2,50,0,1
75975,-100,4,1,1,50,0,1
79362,-100,4,1,2,50,0,1
80813,-100,4,1,1,50,0,1
83233,-100,4,1,2,50,0,1
83717,-100,4,1,1,50,0,1
85168,-100,4,1,2,50,0,1
88797,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,50,0,0
89160,-100,4,1,1,25,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 115,115,115
Combo2 : 228,228,228
Combo3 : 128,0,0
Combo4 : 255,0,0

[HitObjects]
256,128,1217,5,8,0:0:0:0:
112,280,1701,6,0,B|144:312|144:312|172:304|204:312,1,105,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,312,2184,2,0,B|340:304|368:312|368:312|400:280,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
435,241,2547,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,196,2668,2,0,P|458:170|462:144,1,52.5
484,96,2910,2,0,P|388:40|292:52,1,210
200,96,3636,5,4,0:0:0:0:
148,188,3878,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,96,4120,1,8,0:0:0:0:
48,188,4362,2,0,L|32:240,1,52.5
28,288,4604,2,0,P|124:344|220:332,1,210,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,284,5330,2,0,L|356:256,1,52.5
416,208,5571,6,0,B|392:180|392:140|392:140|360:152|360:152|360:80|304:40,1,236.250009012223,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,100,6297,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,224,6539,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,68,6781,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,200,7023,1,8,0:0:0:0:
228,144,7265,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,336,7507,6,0,B|299:305|309:233|309:233|339:250|339:250|344:210|372:186,1,236.250009012223,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,48,8233,1,8,0:0:0:0:
348,32,8475,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,80,8717,1,8,0:0:0:0:
224,180,8959,1,8,0:0:0:0:
220,200,9080,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,220,9200,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,328,9442,6,0,L|240:328,1,52.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,288,9684,2,0,L|332:288,1,52.5
364,248,9926,2,0,P|412:236|440:192,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,108,10410,2,0,P|328:120|300:164,1,105
131,276,10894,2,0,P|181:263|208:220,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,116,11378,5,4,0:0:0:0:
152,48,11620,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,64,11862,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,164,12104,2,0,P|52:168|20:164,1,52.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,164,12346,2,0,P|124:187|178:184,2,105,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,276,13071,1,0,0:0:0:0:
119,297,13192,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,316,13313,6,0,P|256:348|368:316,1,236.250009012223,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,144,14039,1,8,0:0:0:0:
356,60,14281,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,28,14523,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,60,14765,1,8,0:0:0:0:
96,144,15007,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,156,15249,6,0,P|256:240|308:156,1,236.250009012223,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,240,15975,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,356,16217,1,8,0:0:0:0:
416,240,16459,1,8,0:0:0:0:
156,324,16700,1,8,0:0:0:0:
356,324,16942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
420,116,17184,6,0,P|444:132|470:140,2,52.5,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,52,17668,2,0,P|256:44|204:52,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,160,18152,2,0,L|192:252,1,105
320,252,18636,2,0,L|372:160,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,56,19120,6,0,L|256:160,1,105
192,272,19604,2,0,L|96:312,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,272,20088,2,0,L|416:312,1,105
256,161,20571,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,56,20813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,116,21055,6,0,P|96:156|84:196,1,105
88,216,21418,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,236,21539,1,8,0:0:0:0:
168,312,21781,2,0,P|148:328|120:336,2,52.5
220,220,22265,2,0,P|240:204|268:196,2,52.5,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,300,22749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,308,22870,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,311,22991,6,0,P|376:292|407:251,1,105
404,124,23475,2,0,P|373:82|324:64,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,164,23959,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,164,24200,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,64,24442,2,0,P|138:82|108:124,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,248,24926,6,0,B|100:284|136:292|136:292|164:276,1,105,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,264,25289,2,0,L|232:274,1,52.5,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,120,25652,2,0,L|280:109,1,52.5
348,108,25894,2,0,B|376:92|376:92|412:100|432:136,1,105,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,248,26378,2,0,B|412:284|376:292|376:292|348:276,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,212,26862,6,0,P|192:184|144:184,1,105
256,128,27346,2,0,P|304:156|352:156,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,160,27830,2,0,L|404:236,1,105
277,230,28313,2,0,L|352:156,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,80,28797,5,0,0:0:0:0:
336,36,29039,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,76,29281,1,8,0:0:0:0:
156,188,29523,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,264,29765,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,188,30007,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,76,30249,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,36,30491,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,80,30733,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,204,30975,6,0,L|88:256,1,52.5
152,248,31217,2,0,L|184:289,1,52.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,256,31459,2,0,L|289:275,1,52.5
328,224,31700,1,8,0:0:0:0:
432,152,31942,2,0,L|424:100,1,52.5
360,108,32184,2,0,L|327:66,1,52.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,100,32426,2,0,L|222:80,1,52.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,132,32668,6,0,L|108:208,2,105,4|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,248,33394,2,0,P|256:292|308:312,1,105
384,212,33878,2,0,P|360:168|308:148,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,132,34362,2,0,P|136:113|111:68,2,105
311,148,35088,2,0,P|358:167|384:212,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,311,35571,2,0,P|257:292|232:248,1,105,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,132,36055,2,0,L|260:56,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,36,36539,6,0,L|424:76,1,52.5
464,120,36781,2,0,L|449:174,1,52.5
432,232,37023,2,0,P|384:248|332:232,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,172,37507,2,0,P|174:156|125:172,2,105,0|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
333,232,38233,6,0,P|382:248|432:232,1,105
450,170,38596,2,0,L|464:120,1,52.5
421,73,38838,2,0,L|384:36,1,52.5,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,32,39200,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,96,39442,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,220,39684,1,8,0:0:0:0:
140,292,39805,1,0,0:0:0:0:
206,321,39926,2,0,P|256:334|306:321,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,194,40410,6,0,P|256:181|206:194,2,105,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,284,41136,2,0,L|436:184,1,105
432,60,41620,1,8,0:0:0:0:
370,95,41741,1,0,0:0:0:0:
306,63,41862,2,0,P|256:50|206:63,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,190,42346,2,0,P|256:203|306:190,2,105,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,108,43071,2,0,P|92:100|60:104,1,52.5
84,172,43313,2,0,P|61:183|41:208,1,52.5
106,241,43555,2,0,P|98:265|122:349,1,105
225,278,44039,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,348,44281,6,0,L|380:336,1,52.5
388,272,44523,2,0,L|440:260,1,52.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,196,44765,2,0,P|451:144|429:97,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,58,45128,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,52,45249,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,136,45491,1,8,0:0:0:0:
324,176,45733,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,52,45975,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,12,46217,6,0,P|128:32|96:68,1,105
72,192,46700,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,280,46942,2,0,P|256:316|352:280,1,210,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,192,47668,1,8,0:0:0:0:
416,68,47910,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,56,48152,6,0,L|188:56,1,52.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,120,48394,2,0,L|324:120,1,52.5
240,188,48636,2,0,L|188:188,1,52.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,252,48878,2,0,L|324:252,1,52.5
212,296,49120,2,0,P|164:324|116:324,1,105
36,224,49604,6,0,L|56:176,1,52.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,148,49846,2,0,L|132:100,1,52.5
188,72,50088,2,0,L|208:24,1,52.5
264,52,50330,2,0,P|276:100|324:124,1,105,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,92,50813,2,0,L|496:72,5,52.5
323,124,51539,2,0,P|284:168|276:212,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,312,52023,6,0,P|395:268|403:224,1,105,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,88,52507,1,8,0:0:0:0:
388,88,52628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,88,52749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,52,52991,2,0,L|256:108,2,52.5
124,88,53475,1,8,0:0:0:0:
124,88,53596,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,88,53717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,208,53959,6,0,P|96:256|148:264,1,105
256,208,54442,2,0,L|256:260,2,52.5,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,265,54926,2,0,P|415:256|428:208,1,105
312,152,55410,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,104,55531,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,152,55652,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55894,12,8,57346,0:0:0:0:
116,120,57830,22,0,P|172:124|204:92,1,105,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,40,58192,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,92,58313,2,0,P|346:127|397:121,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,172,58797,2,0,P|210:193|192:244,1,105
256,308,59281,2,0,P|302:287|320:236,1,105
216,104,59765,6,0,L|172:72,1,52.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,44,60007,2,0,P|56:72|60:112,1,105,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,192,60491,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,209,60612,1,0,0:0:0:0:
59,272,60733,2,0,P|61:322|108:340,1,105
173,310,61096,2,0,L|216:280,1,52.5,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,192,61459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,80,61700,6,0,L|392:32,2,52.5,4|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,144,62184,2,0,L|476:120,2,52.5,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,240,62668,2,0,L|476:264,2,52.5
364,304,63152,2,0,L|392:352,2,52.5,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,172,63636,2,0,L|312:120,1,52.5
236,120,63878,2,0,L|184:136,1,52.5
184,212,64120,2,0,L|200:264,1,52.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,264,64362,2,0,L|328:248,1,52.5
392,212,64604,5,0,0:0:0:0:
392,144,64725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,88,64846,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,56,64967,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,56,65088,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,88,65209,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,144,65330,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,212,65450,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,276,65571,6,0,B|116:308|148:300|176:292|204:296|204:296|224:308|224:324|212:336,1,157.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,324,66055,2,0,B|288:324|288:308|308:296|308:296|336:292|364:300|396:308|424:276,1,157.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,204,66539,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,80,66781,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,80,67023,1,8,0:0:0:0:
80,204,67265,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,280,67507,6,0,P|200:296|164:320,2,52.5,4|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,140,67991,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,140,68112,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,140,68233,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,280,68475,2,0,P|312:296|348:320,2,52.5
180,200,68959,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,200,69200,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,60,69442,6,0,B|430:60|430:60|462:104,2,105,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,140,70168,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,60,70410,2,0,B|81:60|81:60|49:104,2,105,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,140,71136,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,244,71378,6,0,L|112:284,1,52.5
216,292,71620,2,0,L|200:349,1,52.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,292,71862,2,0,L|311:349,1,52.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,244,72104,2,0,L|400:284,1,52.5
352,156,72346,2,0,L|408:144,1,52.5
160,156,72588,2,0,L|104:144,1,52.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,92,72830,2,0,L|256:36,2,52.5,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,244,73313,6,0,P|173:290|128:306,1,105,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,140,73676,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,140,73797,2,0,P|338:93|383:77,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,140,74281,2,0,P|173:93|128:77,1,105
304,244,74765,2,0,P|338:290|383:306,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,195,75249,6,0,P|462:144|430:104,1,105,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,56,75733,1,8,0:0:0:0:
188,136,75975,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,136,76217,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,56,76459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
82,104,76700,2,0,P|50:144|52:196,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,276,77184,5,0,0:0:0:0:
136,292,77305,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,308,77426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,312,77668,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,332,77789,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,352,77910,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,276,78152,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,292,78273,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,308,78394,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,192,78636,6,0,L|380:180,1,52.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,192,78878,2,0,L|132:180,1,52.5
300,112,79120,2,0,L|340:72,1,52.5
212,112,79362,2,0,L|172:72,1,52.5
256,240,79604,1,8,0:0:0:0:
380,128,79846,2,0,P|376:80|332:36,1,105
172,39,80330,2,0,P|137:76|132:128,1,105,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,240,80813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,296,81055,6,0,L|438:248,3,52.5,4|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,176,81539,2,0,P|444:132|400:92,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,60,82023,2,0,L|256:116,2,52.5
110,92,82507,2,0,P|71:126|56:176,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,280,82991,6,0,P|172:280|216:252,1,105
306,131,83475,2,0,P|256:117|206:131,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,252,83959,2,0,P|340:280|392:280,1,105
455,175,84442,2,0,P|444:128|404:92,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,68,84926,6,0,L|256:140,2,52.5
132,192,85410,2,0,L|204:192,2,52.5,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,316,85894,2,0,L|256:244,2,52.5
380,192,86378,2,0,L|308:192,2,52.5,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,68,86862,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,152,87104,5,0,0:0:0:0:
144,220,87225,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,272,87346,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,288,87467,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,272,87588,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,220,87709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,152,87830,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,48,88071,6,0,L|152:48,2,52.5,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,92,88555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,128,88676,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,192,88797,22,0,B|208:261|232:311|305:326|350:295|344:240|276:216|292:256,1,236.250009012223,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
10crystalmask01
Update, thank you :)

Wow, you update really fast!
luxoDeh
EASY

00:38:475 (2) - maybe just move the last point of this slider one grid up to make t point perfectly to the next note
00:55:410 (4) - move one grid right to place it exactly in the y axe
00:59:765 (2,1) - this blancket can be enphatized a bit better
01:08:475 (4,1) - blancket can be improved
01:10:410 (2,3) - these have not exactly the same inclination
Nice diff :3

NORMAL

00:37:749 (3,4) - make them with the same inclination?
01:02:426 (2) - maybe this should end at 01:02:910 - to fit the vocals better?

HARD

00:36:297 (4,1) - I suggest to ctrl+g these in this way for a better flow: 01:01:459 (6,1) - make a better blancket
good diff, fun to play too :3

ALARIDO'S MARK

01:00:491 (3,4,5,6) - try this rhythm, it's more clear imo. 01:28:797 (1) - you sure this should not end at 01:29:039 - ? :/

not much to say, the map is good :)
good luck
Topic Starter
10crystalmask01

luxoDeh wrote:

EASY

00:38:475 (2) - maybe just move the last point of this slider one grid up to make t point perfectly to the next note Alright.
00:55:410 (4) - move one grid right to place it exactly in the y axe No ._.
00:59:765 (2,1) - this blancket can be enphatized a bit better ^
01:08:475 (4,1) - blancket can be improved Not going to bother sorry.
01:10:410 (2,3) - these have not exactly the same inclination Ok, it should bee good now.
Nice diff :3

NORMAL

00:37:749 (3,4) - make them with the same inclination? Nah.
01:02:426 (2) - maybe this should end at 01:02:910 - to fit the vocals better? Did something else here.

HARD

00:36:297 (4,1) - I suggest to ctrl+g these in this way for a better flow: No, it makes a really bad drop flow here.
01:01:459 (6,1) - make a better blanket Meh, looks good enough.
good diff, fun to play too :3

not much to say, the map is good :)
good luck
Thank you! ;)
Lari
Hai~
From modding queue

[Easy]
00:09:442 (1) - move x: 108 / y :152
00:52:023 (1) - DS
01:06:055 (1) - move x: 216 y:288

[Normal]
00:07:749 (5) - DS
00:10:168 (2) - ^
00:13:313 (1) - ^
00:21:055 (1) - move x:164 y:208
00:32:184 (4) - DS
00:51:055 (5) - move x:404 y:196 + 00:51:781 (6) - move x: 352 y:96
01:01:700 - change Rhythm ?

[Hard]
00:51:539 (3,1) - change?

[Alarido's Mark]
00:10:894 (5) - move x:140 y:276
00:37:507 (4) - move x:232 y:148
00:58:797 (4) - move x:256 y:148 + 00:59:765 (1) - move x:204 y:92

:arrow: i'm sorry that do modding few diffs

Good luck ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ
Topic Starter
10crystalmask01

[ Karen ] wrote:

Hai~
From modding queue

[Easy]
00:09:442 (1) - move x: 108 / y :152 Fine =_=
00:52:023 (1) - DS What about it? o.o
01:06:055 (1) - move x: 216 y:288 No.

[Normal]
00:07:749 (5) - DS Fixed.
00:10:168 (2) - ^ ???
00:13:313 (1) - ^ Fixed.
00:21:055 (1) - move x:164 y:208 No.
00:32:184 (4) - DS What about it? o.o
00:51:055 (5) - move x:404 y:196 + 00:51:781 (6) - move x: 352 y:96 Doesn't make a difference imo.
01:01:700 - change Rhythm ? Did something else here.

[Hard]
00:51:539 (3,1) - change? As in angle these notes more right? Sure, makes the overlap look neater anyways.

:arrow: i'm sorry that do modding few diffs

Good luck ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ
It's alright :) I know English isn't your primary language, so it's no biggie.

Thanks a lot for taking a look at my beat map!
RandF
From my queue~
thanks for M4M!

[General]
  1. artst: ORANGE RANGE
  2. Combocolor 1 and 4 are too similar to distinguish
  3. combocolor 2 and 3 are same as above
  4. outro is too short, imo...
[Easy]
  1. 00:35:088 (3) - 1/1 rhythm is better, imo
[Normal]
  1. 00:02:426 (2,3) - I prefer the following pattern
  2. 00:10:168 (2,3) - ^
  3. 00:42:346 (4,5,6) - it is better to make parallel
    SPOILER

324,188,42346,1,0,0:0:0:0:
    359,236,42588,2,0,L|393:285,1,60,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
    500,229,43313,2,0,L|430:131,1,120
  4. 01:02:668- add a note
  5. 01:15:249 (4,5) - I prefer the same rhythm as 01:13:313 (1,2,3) -
[Hard]
  1. 00:01:701 (1) - I prefer the pattern following vocal
  2. 00:09:442 (1) - ^
  3. 00:57:830 (1) - ^
  4. 01:05:571 (1) - ^
  5. 01:13:313 (1) - ^
  6. 01:21:055 (1) - ^
  7. 00:04:483 (3) - I prefer the pattern following vocal
  8. 00:12:346 (3) - ^
  9. 01:00:733 (3) - ^
  10. 01:16:217 (3) - ^
  11. 00:17:184 (1) - x:88 y:56
  12. 00:35:934- add a note
[Alarido's Mark]
  1. 00:50:813 (5) - instead of reverse slider, I prefer the 1/4slider's chain like 00:49:604 (1,2,3) -
  2. 01:04:604 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2) - fine!
long-forgotten tune :D
~Good Luck~
Shohei Ohtani
rip
Hinsvar
...So has the creator vanished from history?
Vhy
what? where is the mapper?
im about to mod this map ;w;
Sieg
uh...
chichigi
Hello from my queue

Nice mapset and well done

[Easy]

really nice and good for beginners. I know because I'm used to watch my 4-yrs old brother play osu lol I know how he hits notes and such

[Normal]

also really nice

[Hard]

good, well-made. nice job there

[Alarido's Mark]

why the sudden SV change? I think it's a bit confusing and a bit uncomfortable for 124 bpm map, where insanes are relatively easy insanes.

well that's what I can tell you, good luck on your map! I used to love this song, but it's really long ago I already forgot the lyrics. >,<
Krfawy
What the hell happened to the modder-mapper? o.o
Alarido
It feels she was wiped from the osu!world.... like in a rapture ><

Now my Insane got orphan ><

(Unless I get three mappers to make easy/normal/hard or at least two mappers to make normal/hard (and I'll make the easy)
Alarido
This map will never rebirth... unless

> I become Andrea (by ranking two maps every month); or
> the mapper's ban be revoked

The former feels clearly easier, even though it's harder.
Alarido
Good memories. Sad memories.

If it was possible, I could take the map to me for getting it ranked, without losing any mods.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.