forum

Mismatched Flavor Mafia (Rolling with a college party!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tanzklaue
redo would be my number 1 candidate besides RB too.
Sakura
Also Zexion's being obv newbtown and anyone scumreading him at this point should hit themselves in the head with a stick (I'm looking at you rEdo)
Zexion

rEdo wrote:

All these were reaction tests.

Apparently Sakura wasn't moved with a vote on me, however she did let us know that she acknowledged it. I like that.

But, just look at Zexion - simply waiting for people to start gathering around me, so he can happily cast a vote without bringing much attention to himself. After rereading the whole thread I noticed that this is the thing that he's been doing whole game. He also wanted to lynch Gumica, but when it came to the point where both Dake and Gumica were at L-1, he didn't care which one Raging Bull's gonna vote. Not to mention that he almost completely ignored my vote on him.

Unvote;
Vote: Zexion
I didn't answer anything about your vote because I thought you were following RB's theory of me "rolefishing", which I replied about two times. (he wrote that on the hammer post on DD's lynch) Also, I said that I was waiting for RB to hammer because I wanted Gumica lynched, I wasn't going to switch my vote so in the end that statement holds is just true.

Holy moley, Sakura's arguements on RB look solid enough. Give me some more time to read and then I'll decide if I switch my vote.
rEdo
I'm really out of this game, so I don't really know what to do here >:(

Simply thought that Zexion's reactions are pretty weird here and there. I also wanted to make a wall against RB with shit like "he said he's okay with hammering Gumica, but ended up hammering DD instead" and that overreaction on fakehammer, but I simply took Zexion as a higher priority target Q_Q
Sakura
I still think RB's reaction to the fake hammer was way too over the top to be genuine btw.
rEdo

Sakura wrote:

I still think RB's reaction to the fake hammer was way too over the top to be genuine btw.
That's pretty much what I've just said, unless you're just backing up my words o.o
Sakura
Are you sure?: p/2930785/ and p/2930846
rEdo
Yes, that's what I meant - forcing an overreaction to get town points.
Raging Bull

Sakura wrote:

And here's why RB needs to die.

Point: DD's wagon was counterwagon to Gumica.
Fact: DD flipped Town.
Point: DD was way easier to lynch than Gumica because anti-town = town instead of scum nowadays.
Fact: RB Agrees that DD's wagon was pushed by scum. Ref: p/2951105/
Point: RB refuses to scumhunt within the DD wagon even tho he agrees to being scum in there.
Point: RB votes instead someone that was outside of the wagon because i'm calling BS on his logic.

Point: DD's wagon was because of his reaction to fake hammer
Fact: You, yourself, agreed on it. p/2930749/

Point: DD was obv town to Sakura, but does not do anything and WAITS a hammer. p/2949677/ p/2951133/ p/2934605/ Please realize this may be a prod, but her next post THEN says something had came up. Easily fixed if she posts it as her responding to prod message.
Fact: Seemed very indifferent on who gets lynched. p/2930840/ p/2930846/

Point: Me not scumhunt within DD wagon.
Fact: My original scum suspect was Zexion. Did you not forget? My vote was practically planted on him the entire few day. Then you called me out with these BS reason THAT ORIGINALLY started off as a blind follow from Nyquills read.

Point: Sakura claims I misdirect a lot
Fact: I tried my best to answer everything she questions me. Yet she does not answer my question "Why do nothing to prevent obv town DD wagon?" p/2951105 my question She EXPLAINS why DD is town only. Deflected.

Point: Sakura reads me as scum.
Fact: Cannot provide concrete proof besides not hammering HER SCUMREAD. p/2951154

Point: Sakura isn't as helpful as she wants you to think.
Fact: Supicious of DD, yet suspicious of me because I hammered DD.
Blindly follows a confirmed town read. (Yes Nyquill may be confirmed town, but unless he was a cop, you can think for yourself too. Being confirmed town =/= reads are correct)
Everything she brings up redirects back to me not hammering Gumica, p/2947776/ p/2949613/
Does nothing to prevent DD (who claims is obv town just to remind you again) wagon.
Sakura is scum.

As for my reaction. Sorry if it seemed over reacting, but I have never seen a fake hammer before.
Sakura
I already mentioned why you are confirmed scum to me, and you've avoided it again, at this point all the DD was obvtown business is stale, you keep following that line of logic because you're scum and keep dwelling in the past, keep avoiding the actual issue at hand which i even bolded in the post you conveniently quoted and conveniently didn't quote that part of it, your misrep couldn't be any more obvious.
Raging Bull
stop deflecting your shit.

Why I bring up the past? Because YOU KNOW its true. Yet you WANT to avoid it.
Sakura
I'm not deflecting anything you're sputing things that aren't true Re: My reason for scumreading you. I've explained it twice already and you haven't even attempted to show why it's wrong, so it's most probably right.
Sakura
In fact I only mentioned 3 things regarding to DD in my case on you:

1. He was a counterwagon to Gumica.
2. He flipped town.
3. He was an easier lynch than Gumica.

Where am i saying here wrt DD being obvtown? I abandoned that line of reasoning a while ago.
Sakura
However i do still think he was obvtown, but that's beside the point at this momment.
Raging Bull
You are deflecting. You have not yet AT ALL EXPLAINED WHY you have NOT TRIED to HELP DD NOT GET LYNCHED. I attempted to show why it's wrong.

You're making BS arguments because I have not hammered gumica. How the hell does that associate between us. I'm sorry that Dake was more scummier to me. I'm sorry that he was not obv town to me. I'm sorry for not hammering my partner. What else is there. The only thing you can point me and Gumica together is because he's still alive.
Raging Bull
your read on Dake must have been pure shit.

Also who is scum now Sakura. You are reading rEdo as scum now. Oh wow. Can't decide who to scumread anymore huh.
Sakura
You avoided my points again, i wanted you to show me who was scum in DD wagon if it wasn't you, because that's the main reason i'm scumreading you, you avoided the point all along.

I have no more doubts on this.

Kill: Raging Bull

Have a good time in the Dead QT your partner gumica will be there soon enough.
Raging Bull
wow your tunnel vision is just so horrible.

You still refused to answer why you did not defend dake.
Sakura

Raging Bull wrote:

wow your tunnel vision is just so horrible.

You still refused to answer why you did not defend dake.
I already pointed out why i was scumreading you

CalignoBot, Tanzklaue, Nyquill, Gumica, Raging Bull
^
I'm townreading CBot and Tanzklaue and nyquill flipped town, while im scumreading Gumica so from my PoV you were conf scum too.
I wanted you to show me where was the other scum since apparently you were townreading everyone else on the DD wagon and you said it was a scum motivated wagon.
You didn't
You kept deviating into the "DD was obvtown" which is irrelevant to wagon analysis.
Sakura
and wrt to rEdo being scum, I said that because I was asked in the case Gumica was town, then there could be scum on Gumica's wagon that's where it would be, but you're just grasping at straws now.
Raging Bull
Holy crap you are blind. Please someone just lynch her for being uncooperative and wasting a shot that would have been used better.
Sakura
I'm blind?

Really? is that all you have to argue?

Like seriously, if anyone's being uncooperative here it's you, as I said you said the DD wagon was scum motivated, if you're going to flip town then better be quick and tell me who's scum on that wagon and why then before the mod gets here.
Raging Bull
@mod votecount

And yes, I actually posted it already with all the nonsense you posted up. I said if anything, it would be Tanz. But I have nothing on either CB or Tanz.
Raging Bull
Also unvote
Sakura
Why Tanz?
Zexion
GiF said V/LA on other mafia for this weekend, so we'll probably have to wait until monday for the votecount.

Also, holy... is Sakura really a vigilante?!

Well if she already shoot RB, I think scum may be rEdo or Gumica. I don't really think this is a lie...
Amianki
If RB flips scum, rEdo is probably the partner.
Amianki
BTW, rEdo: Why did you vote Sakura?
Sakura

Zexion wrote:

GiF said V/LA on other mafia for this weekend, so we'll probably have to wait until monday for the votecount.

Well if she already shoot RB, I think scum may be rEdo or Gumica. I don't really think this is a lie...
Day Vigilante actually, what do you think RB will flip and if scum would a town flip do anything to those reads? The 2nd question also goes for CB. Also why rEdo and not Gumica?
Zexion
8-)

Sakura wrote:

Zexion wrote:

Day Vigilante actually, what do you think RB will flip and if scum would a town flip do anything to those reads? The 2nd question also goes for CB. Also why rEdo and not Gumica?
I don't really get your questions, you made like 3 together lol. But I think RB will flip scum too, but I was wondering more about rEdo. Guess we'll see soon, when GIF Returns.
Amianki
I'd be looking towards Zexion and rEdo with a RB flip.

So... I guess rEdo for scum then.
Amianki
The game makes perfect sense with a rEdo+RB scumteam.
Sakura
Why Zexion and rEdo?
Considering your fake hammer on D1 where you didnt wait for a Gumica reply what has DD's flip done to sway that read?
Gumica
Well, if you are day vigilante, then it's no use having a vote on you for now.
Unvote

@CB; why rEdo? is it because of that vote on Sakura?
rEdo
I just copycated whatever RB did because I wanted to see how you guys react, but man I didn't want to get read as scum because of that Q_Q

@CB: Wanted to see if Sakura gets moved by it, and if Zexion tries to mock me for that. Both worked out just well.
Tanzklaue
copycat play is lazy, only scum is lazy.
Tanzklaue
or should be.

laziness is sadly not alignment indicating for this mafia forum.
rEdo
this game's solved anyway, since scum is in {Gumica, Raging Bull, Zexion} >_>"
Tanzklaue
a game is only solved when all the scum is found.

it's also highly interesting how you have those three in your scumreads, but only vote the one who everyone agrees is obvtown and the only other guy who reads that guy as scum is obvscum RB.
Sakura
Hmm...
show more