forum

Mismatched Flavor Mafia (Rolling with a college party!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tanzklaue
my entrance in lylo was logical, i mean, you were the obv town here.
Sakura
Oh btw fyi, a roleblocker doesnt block passive abilities like bulletproof:

Tanz in Scum QT wrote:

also BP is a dick move. you don't have the ressources in a 9 player game to get rid of it without something like a roleblocker or strongman. it's basically a unkillable townie and if it had gotten to sakura or CB who can easily make clear that they are town it'sbasically game from that fact alone.
Sakura
I'd imagine a townie entering LyLo with their 2 townreads (considering they most prob. would've thought CBot was scum) would go "Oh fuck, which of you is it" instead of "Oh, it's you"
Sakura

Tanz from Scum QT wrote:

i wished my flavour was dio brando.

so i could be all "BUT T'WAS I, DIO, WHO WAS SCUM ALL ALONG!" at the end of the game :(

GiF from Scum QT wrote:

ZA WARUDO

Tanz from Scum QT wrote:

OH GOD FUCK
THIS MADE MY DAY TOO LMAO XD
Tanzklaue
the oh god fuck was unrelated i think.

i think something bad has happened. like i said it changes frantically between "I GOT THIS" and "NOPENOPENOPENOPE"
Tanzklaue

Sakura wrote:

I'd imagine a townie entering LyLo with their 2 townreads (considering they most prob. would've thought CBot was scum) would go "Oh fuck, which of you is it" instead of "Oh, it's you"
i said Day 3 that gumica is my next suspect after redo.
Tanzklaue
also just imagine if you and cb had tracker and BP respectively. we would've been effed in a place where it hurts.
Sakura
lol'd. Also I love how you went from "This will be fine" to "FUCK FUCK FUCK PANIC MODE!"
Tanzklaue
you would too if a misplay of yours would result into throwing a already won game :/
pieguyn
I love how there's almost as many posts in this QT as the actual game
Sakura

Tanzklaue wrote:

you would too if a misplay of yours would result into throwing a already won game :/
It already happened to me once, and on my best scumgame so far to boot too. I hesitated too much to hammer a certain someone.
Tanzklaue
constructive criticism to town:

don't be lurky. being lurky makes scum's job incredible easy because you don't force him to be active. active scum makes scumslips, lurking scum doesn't.

gumica: don't let your emotions drive you around like that. you proved in the 2vs1 lylo that you aren't bad at this. just never propose a self hammer again. you gifted the game to us before i threw it away. also: always state tzhe intend to hammer before actually doing so. just so you can't be blamed for a hammer.

nyquill: i would say that softing this obviously is bad, but it was probably more unlucky that the only one who knew the song happened to be scummy me. though neighborizer is a role that is stronger if it's not softed.

that's it basically.
Gumica
Wakarimashita o7
Well, I'll adapt to the games sooner or later. Tho.. It is funny how town didn't get rid of me, when I was the biggest target.
Tanzklaue
it was partially due to mine and RB's plan to keep you alive for lylo.

though i let RB decide who he wanted to lynch.

RB was the day 2 lynch, then redo got lynched and i don't really know why which was lucky for me because my stance on that thing would've been "i don't know, is he scum?" openly and secretely "wtf guys?".

in the end i would've had higher chances of winning by killing either you or sakura ._.

i will be salty about this for a long time.
Tanzklaue
welp nobody will be trusting me ever again after this game.
Raging Bull
I had the most fun with Sakura. Fighting till the end with fake shot and twilight loool.
Amianki
Oh, one other thing

That 'FOS Sakura' thing wasn't an indication of suspicion. I was testing reactions.
Topic Starter
GuyInFreezer
All the role PMs

Welcome to Mismatched Flavor Mafia!

You are Sledgehammer (Mafia Goon).

omgwtf

I bet you didn't expect me to use THIS pic for sledgehammer! Muwhahahahahaha!

Miley Cyrus blesses you with rolling scum.

So is this role PM about Miley Cyrus or sledgehammer?

Sledgehammer, obviuosly.

During the night AND DAY, you get to talk with your partner in this QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/LExaxAaQqChTe

You win when your faction makes up 50% of the players.

You are Cobalt Blade (Mafia Goon).

*Shoots Beads*

Cobalt Blade is the white/blue B-daman and serves the protagonist's choice of B-daman in its respective Anime series.

But regardless of that, you are scum in this game. You shoot beads to murderize, not to play games.

No more nice guy!

During the night AND DAY, you get to talk with your partner in this QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/LExaxAaQqChTe

You win when your faction makes up 50% of the players.

You are Setsuen (Vanilla Townie).

"LOL NO. Based on CB's playingstyle D1 I expected that he was "telling the truth"on his post of how he won when "his scumbuddy got lynched D1"assuming that this is true, CB D1 playstyle was being survivalistic(stopped arguing with me because of scum points), getting an easy lynch(me) AND preventing association with the Myth. With this you're off the list so overall there only Sakura,Leader & DD left.

Sakura is suspicious because DD nicely answered all her questions. HOWEVER, CB placed her down as the 2nd most scummiest(we all know CB needed 2mislynch at D3 & 4 to win). So it will depend on whether CB actually even scum readed Sakura AT ALL on D2. Her 180turn..I still don't believe that that was true ESPECIALLY since I think it was after CB's post stating that he was earning scumpoints? It DOESN'T help matters at all that CB said that Myth is likely to be on Nav's wagon than mine. Excluding me, Sakura is the ONLY person who was on my wagon D1. Add that 180turn in and things looks bad for her.

Leader is suspicious. CB only practically went for Leader only ONCE the entire D1. The oh I didn't see that Leader claimed PR could have been faked D2. Since D2 is a possible day where CB decided to change his style a little(Stopped going for me D2 & possibly try to disassociate himself from the Myth) At the same time, CB DID go for Leader & kevin for starting the Nav wagon.

DD is suspicious because CB literally speed town-readed DD. Then proceeded to NEVER question DD at all. This feels like disassociation. At the same time, DD post don't have any inconsistencies NOR anything to point her out as scum unlike Leader's roleclaim & Sakura's 180turn.

Now we all know that GIF & Irre HAVE to be town. So it MIGHT be possible that CB is trynig to associate town with each other or something. I know I'm town, so if Gumcia is town it's possible that he did somewhat associate town with each other. If this was the case, Leader is the Myth. There's the possibility that he placed Scum with one of the town too which might explain why Dake & Sakura are suspecting each other.

Well this kind of makes DD suspicious unless CB is bussing......... but we all know from D1 that he wasn't bussing anyone since he was basically only attacking me <.< teh only bus he could have made, would be on his D3 reads. Which is why we must search for... who became from pro-town to scum/ scum to pro-town.(from D1 - D3)

tl:dr- Sakura & Leader are both suspicious because of their actions(Late roleclaim, 180Turn), DD is suspicious because CB never even tried to go for him and instead, stayed as far away from DD as much as possible.

Also, Based on the order of who voted in the Irre lynch, there's only two option. Myth joined last, Sakura/Leader OR Myth just decided to sit back and watch town fumble DD. The 2nd option is... well less possible. The probability of the 2nd one happening is the probability of Leader being Myth because 3PRs got killed in a row(kevin and Nav did not say they were PR so basically all NK) the chances of Leader being myth might well be = chances of 3PRs getting killed in 3consecutive night which is=3/8(excluding me because I was obv VT)*2/8(Nav possible scum got lynched)*1/7(kevin got lynched). I would say that the chances of that is pretty low.

Sakura is the MOST suspicious one right now, followed by Leader then DD. I might move Gumica back up the scum list if I ever get the feeling that CB was bussing somehow...... but since Nav(most likely scum) got lynched D1 I have no idea how to determine if CB ever adopted the bussing scheme."

-Setsuen, in Lupus in Tabula. All in one post.

lolSetsuen

Just like all other normal players, you get the vote and stuff.

You win when all the anti-town factions are eliminated.

You are Skype (Town Neighborizer).

*boink!*

Because Skype, you can privately message with other people. In Mafia words, neighborizer.

During the night, PM me the name. You will be neighbor with your target instantly.
You and your neighbor may talk during the day and night.
Different neighbor will be given a separate QT.

Just like all the people, you get to vote and stuff.

You are Tina Turner (Vanilla Townie).

Proud Mary keep on burning...
Rolling
Rolling
Rolling on the river

Despite being famous singer, you are still a Vanilla Townie because lolbalance

Like all Vanilla Townies, you get to vote and stuff.

You are College Party (Vanilla Townie).

It's party time!

Beer? Check!
Music? Check!
Chips? Check!
Topless Chicks? Um, sorry. We're missing that.

Damn. This could've been a great party, but nope.

Second-rate party only deserves Vanilla Townie.

Just like every Vanilla Townie do, you can vote and stuff.

You are Vacuum Cleaner (Vanilla Townie).

Vrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You are the cleaner of the house, archenemy of the house cat.

But in the end, you are just a vacuum cleaner with no special power.

Hey, at least, for this game, I'll let you vote and stuff, even if you really can't since you're lolvacuumcleaner.

You are Train (Town Tracker).

Choo Choo Motherfucker

Train is fast. Fast enough to track people.

Such logic. Much wow.

Do you know how tracker works? You can choose someone to see if your target visited someone!

Just like other people, you get to vote and stuff at day.

You are Soul Man - Blues Brothers (Town 1-shot Bulletproof).

I'm a soul man

Cool stuff. But in the end, you're just a normal human being... with a soul, man!
And do you know which role a normal human being... with a soul get?

A Vanilla Townie, of course.... added with the mix of 1-shot Bulletproof! The true power of soul! Woah!

You know how bulletproof works, right? You can sruvive one nightkill. You won't be notified.

Just like normal person in mafia game, you can vote and stuff during the day.

Topic Starter
GuyInFreezer
Backstory

- Cindy is my neighbor's cat who goes wild when the vacuum cleaner starts.
- When I was searching for the image of college party, I made sure that it looks somehow wild but with no girls
- Soul Man is just a fabulous song.
- I actually had that Cobalt Blade toy when I was in Korea.
- skype's notification sound woke me up during the night time to time, and that was really annoying for me to put that aspect to this setup: you neighborize someone at night.
- Rolling Rolling Rolling on the river
- The Setsuen death flip is a Hokuto no Ken reference.
Amianki
RB I'm going to go work on rewrite again
Raging Bull
Haha i forgot i said that.