posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings

Lapis Aoki wrote:

Hello ~
Here's my mod~
(First, set current position as preview point at 00:32:205 nope... i prefer the preview point right now 0.0
[Normal]
Good, but needs some changes. ha...
[Hard]
Add a circle at 01:05:851 ok well, i should say, i did this rhythm on purpose. that gives different feelings right? :3

Add a circle at 01:18:143 under the slider
Add a circle at 01:19:184

add a circle at 02:32:518

Add a circle at 02:45:851

[Insane]
Great job! w
[Extra]
Nothing to change. xD ww
thou short mod and none's accepted (sry but i can hardly give u kd for that), still thx for ur modding! OVO
Xiaolin

Hollow Wings wrote:

Lapis Aoki wrote:

Hello ~
Here's my mod~
(First, set current position as preview point at 00:32:205 nope... i prefer the preview point right now 0.0
[Normal]
Good, but needs some changes. ha...
[Hard]
Add a circle at 01:05:851 ok well, i should say, i did this rhythm on purpose. that gives different feelings right? :3

[Insane]
Great job! w
[Extra]
Nothing to change. xD ww
thou short mod and none's accepted (sry but i can hardly give u kd for that), still thx for ur modding! OVO
Ok, I'll try to mod the other diffs. O w O And also maybe the preview point that you set is good.. Good luck btw, I really like your map. ; w ;
Xiaolin
Hello ~
Here's my (second) mod~
[General]
I honestly don't like the preview point, but I know that you prefer the preview point that you set already.
[Normal]
00:25:018 Add a circle maybe?
00:35:018 Add a circle.
00:35:330 Add a circle.
00:35:643 Add another circle

00:45:643 -Move a slider at that time.
00:46:059 -Move another slider at that time.

[Hard]
Add a circle at 01:05:851

[Insane]
Great job!
[Extra]
Nothing to change. xD
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings

Lapis Aoki wrote:

Hello ~
Here's my (second) mod~
[General]
I honestly don't like the preview point, but I know that you prefer the preview point that you set already.
[Normal]
00:25:018 Add a circle maybe? nope for keep the rhythm i have set
00:35:018 Add a circle. there's already a NOTE
00:35:330 Add a circle. hmm? ur timing got wrong or something? i can see this timing point set on blue line and there's no need to set note 9,9
00:35:643 Add another circle nope as i said, i think u need to clear this: rhythm is some kind of important than composing, and i just do rhythm work like that, it's fine imo 0.0

00:45:643 -Move a slider at that time. hmm, that's just a rhythm suggestion? i think this is fine enough 0.0
00:46:059 -Move another slider at that time. as above

[Hard]
Add a circle at 01:05:851 LOL, I SET THIS RHYTHM ON PURPOSE AND I THINK IT'S FUN TO PLAY, NO CHANGE, SORRY

[Insane]
Great job!
[Extra]
Nothing to change. xD
well... let me tell u something and i think it's important to u
if u a newbie and didn't do so much mod work, i think the best way to execise is to see how other guys mod maps. some one told me that a good modder can understand what the mapper want to represent his emotion, so the modder can give appropriate suggestions. at least, i think u didn't catch my map's mind and then i got none of ur mods accepted. if u want to help me by the way of modding my map, plz look deep into the map first.
however, well, i must say thank you very much for your kindness that give me your second mod, that affect. maybe just calm your fussy emotion down and just have some learning and practise first, i'll glad to receive ur mod that time~ OVO
(also, this is a bubbled map and i think there'll be less changes, u can start ur work from other pendings imo :3
thx for modding~!
wcx19911123
[General]
wildscreen还是各难度统一下

[Normal]
00:20:018 (1) - 建议不要重叠太多,至少不要弄出环形,弄个V倒是没问题
00:41:685 (2,1) - 这里的spacing最好处理下,不要太anti
02:10:018 - 试试finish?感觉听着不错

[Hard]
HD跟OD有点低,建议都+1
01:52:101 - 漏了whistle吧

[Insane]
HD还可以+1
01:01:476 (5,1) - 感觉这个跳太大了,不太合曲,可以考虑改下5的位置
02:36:684 (1,2,1,2) - 这几个跳倒是可以大一点我感觉

[Extra]
可以用AR10,不过这样的话OD也要+1了,我第一次打这diff还以为是AR8,后来一看AR9,吓尿
00:11:893 (1,2,1,1,2,1,1,2,1,1,2) - 这里的NC非常蛋疼,如果没有其他梗的话,我建议还是三个一组颜色,现在这样有点难读
00:25:018 - 这个NC可以保留,之后的三个一组颜色即可,00:26:684 - 这里也跟前两个circle同颜色好点。之后重复的地方我就不复读了
02:28:768 (1,2,1,2,1) - 从这里开始的连打都不是来回,感觉更难一点,而且不太合曲,我倒是希望这一段也是来回
02:38:767 (1,2,1,2) - 这里跟前面比来音乐激烈多了,可惜这几个circle比之前两组要简单不少。。不太合曲的感觉

我要周日晚上才能上了,到时候叫我好了
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings

wcx19911123 wrote:

[General]
wildscreen还是各难度统一下 fixed

[Normal]
00:20:018 (1) - 建议不要重叠太多,至少不要弄出环形,弄个V倒是没问题 好的,fixed
00:41:685 (2,1) - 这里的spacing最好处理下,不要太anti 呜哇,这里居然之前没发现,fixed OVQ
02:10:018 - 试试finish?感觉听着不错 嗯。。。好吧~~ 前面也加了0.0

[Hard]
HD跟OD有点低,建议都+1 哎,居然会太简单吗!好吧改了~ OVQ
01:52:101 - 漏了whistle吧 噗。。。这里是故意没加的说。。。OVQ

[Insane]
HD还可以+1 ok~ 还有,diff名字改成了Lunatic~
01:01:476 (5,1) - 感觉这个跳太大了,不太合曲,可以考虑改下5的位置 好的,把5放在了靠近后面1一点的地方0.0
02:36:684 (1,2,1,2) - 这几个跳倒是可以大一点我感觉 好的~ 把两个2都移的远了一点~

[Extra]
可以用AR10,不过这样的话OD也要+1了,我第一次打这diff还以为是AR8,后来一看AR9,吓尿 AR10www好吧~~ OD也要加吗。。。?感觉很难啊,不过还是加啦OVQ,顺便为了维持mapset,我把lunatic的od改成了7~
00:11:893 (1,2,1,1,2,1,1,2,1,1,2) - 这里的NC非常蛋疼,如果没有其他梗的话,我建议还是三个一组颜色,现在这样有点难读 哎,是吗!OVQQQ,为何大家都说三组一个比较好读,我感觉现在这样比较好读的说。。。不过长喜大大既然这么说了那就改吧~~ 事实上之前有很多modder和tester都建议我这么改不过我还是坚持要这样放nc,看来果然是不科学呢orzzz(不过其实ar10也有加成的吧?嘛。。。不过既然大家都那么说了说明还是改了更好一些OVO
00:25:018 - 这个NC可以保留,之后的三个一组颜色即可,00:26:684 - 这里也跟前两个circle同颜色好点。之后重复的地方我就不复读了 嗯是的,就是打算这么改的OVO
02:28:768 (1,2,1,2,1) - 从这里开始的连打都不是来回,感觉更难一点,而且不太合曲,我倒是希望这一段也是来回 哎。。。这个梗我真的很想保留哎OVQQQ先不改啦,不觉得这个很有趣吗OVQ,难度方面的话其实差不多的啦OVQQQ
02:38:767 (1,2,1,2) - 这里跟前面比来音乐激烈多了,可惜这几个circle比之前两组要简单不少。。不太合曲的感觉 呜啊,这里星爷跟我说是比之前难的说。。。不过好吧,我换个更难的吧OVQQQ

我要周日晚上才能上了,到时候叫我好了 好~~~多谢长喜大大! OVQ
thx for modding!
wcx19911123
fixed some things, and changed AR to 10 in highest diff for reading some patterns easier
ranked
u r potential
Skystar
12345congrats

EDIT: 我操怎麼還是改AR10了 怒刪圖
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings

wcx19911123 wrote:

fixed some things, and changed AR to 10 in highest diff for reading some patterns easier
ranked
u r potential
thx wcx sama ><
i'm not sure if im potential, but i'll try my best to improve myself
and also thanks for ur support all the time OVQ
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings

Amamiya Yuko wrote:

12345congrats
星爷XDD多谢!
rui
congrats Hollow Wings :)
happy623
GRATZ <3

晚睡有福利
rezoons
congratulation ^^
Kinomi
gratz
Decipher
waaa HW~ grats~~~

wcx19911123 wrote:

u r potential
Leader
Why is [Extra] AR10 and CS3? CS3 makes the whole map compressed and not good-looking and about AR10.. well, song is just 144 bpm and note density is not that high to deserve this AR.

This map (well, how it is now, but it can be improved more, just saying) plays MUCH better with AR9 and with some fixes you can sort out something good by using CS4 as well, but I'm worrying more for the approach rate, which sounds just dumb and unnecessary.
Avena
Ignoring the AR10, CS3 that makes the whole map cramped up and the poorly made patterns, there are two other issues that Leader didn't point out:
1. Bad and incredibly lazy combo colors.
2. Bad combo patterns.

To be exact, you don't have combo patterns, they just feel random and inconsistent which makes the HP Drain go crazy and in general, it looks wrong.
If I were to make a combo mod, it would just be a whole page of NC and Remove NC, so I just suggest that the mapper will try to figure out a consistent way of comboing that doesn't make the HP Drain go crazy. This doesn't only apply to Extra, since from what I have seen Lunatic's combo patterns are pretty awful too.
Also, on Extra diff, wtf is this horrible slider? 00:18:351 (1) -
Zare
Hi.
I saw this map because of a short discussion in #modhelp, so let me state my opinion about the [Extra] diff. Doing this mainly because the map's in Qualified state and might still get improved.

Extra

Why are you only using 2 different combo colours? I'd personally like some more variety, especially considering you have jumps like 01:08:768 (1,2,1,2,1). These get kinda hard to read if you only use 2 colours. Also using more colours is visually simply more appealing in my opinion.

I strongly disagree with the usage of AR10 and CS3 for the same reasosn as Leader did.

This map lacks any kind of structure or consistency. It's okay to make stuff hard, but don't force jumps where they don't fit.

1. NCs should be used to indicate several things, such as sudden drops or buildups or simply new measures. They should not be used only for the seperation of patterns, because if that is the case, these patterns aren't mapped to the music properly, which automatically renders the map unfitting. If you could keep your NCing consistent and still make it work with the patterns, this would be much better.
  2. 00:00:018 (1,2,3,4) - basically, I'd make the spacing for all these kinds of jumps completely consistent, so the player can focus on getting the jumps right and doesn't have to bother with reading each spacing change without the possibility to rely on the music
  3. 00:05:018 (1,2,3,4) - ^ same thing, and same with all the other 1/4 slider jumps
  4. 00:06:684 (1,2,1) - you're going from 3.0 spacing to 1.5 spacing. This way you're killing the momentum build up by the SV change, which makes the map weird to read and play, I'd suggest to keep spacing in such places consistent, it's not like the song really supports these changes
  5. 00:11:893 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - You should raise the spacing of these triangle by a fixed value, not a relative value imo, like, every triangle should be 5 px bigger than the previous one.
  6. 00:13:976 (1,1,1,1,1) - I really don't understand your usage of NCs. there's zero structure. Right here they aren't necessary. All that all of these NC spams accomplish is a totally messed up HP drain. (If you have a lot of NC spam, the HP drain of the whole map will get higher to compensate the HP bonuses you get from finishing a combo.)
  7. 00:16:684 (1,1) - This is 1.15 spacing... ; 00:17:518 (1,1) - this is 1.08 spacing...; so why is 00:18:351 (1,1) - this suddenly 1.34 spacing? It's much harder than the previous patterns, for no reason whatsoever. This is just hard to read and inconsistent to me.
  8. 00:19:080 (2,1,2) - ridiculous antijump. from 2.16 to 0.8? Whyyy
  9. 00:20:226 (2,1) - I don't see the point of these SV slowdowns..

00:33:351 - Why is the kiai time the easy part of the map? It's supposed to be the strong and harder part usually.

10. 00:36:476 (4) - this is working against the ryhthm. You'd usually want to have a slider starting on a strong downbeat, but this one is ending on it, pretty much swallowing the impact it should have.
  11. 00:33:976 (3,4,5) - inconsistent spacing everywhere, i simply don't see the point, this map could be improved so much if just the spcaing would be done more consistently
  12. 00:43:976 (2) - where did this one come from
  13. 00:59:809 (3,1) - ignoring the readabililty of this, if you do such things, please make sure they're aligned correctly at least, right now the sliderends aren't stacked properly
  14. 01:02:101 (1,2,1,2,1) - this is so unintuitive
  15. 01:26:684 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - Uhm... See, this kind of thing appears totally out of place if not done consistently and fittingly to the song. You're also forcing the triangle patterns so hard here that it totally messes up your spacing
  16. 01:30:018 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - all of these NCs aren't needed, I beg you. This isn't supported musically. gameplay wise they kill the HP drain. this just isn't good
  17. 01:33:351 - I don't really see a reasong to force a break here. Sure, you don't have any other breaks, but in an Extra diff they aren't requied if the song doesn't want them

The rest of the map suffers from stuff I already mentioned, so if any of the above is applied, just do it consistently for the whole map. However, special attention for some things would be good:

18. 02:28:768 (1,2,1,2,1) - this plays aboslutely weird, 02:29:080 (2) - overlapping with the first two circles is awkward, and the jump flow is so broken...
  19. 02:29:185 (1,2) - also this antijump is evil
  20. 02:48:976 (1,2,1) - spacing man
DenoisoGoiso
Also remap? \:D/ Boring this style \:P/

Edit : wwww zarerion can't get kudos \:v/
Asphyxia
Awesome BG tho
Avena

Asphyxia wrote:

Awesome BG tho
tru dat gurl

I was bored so I made a nice combo color scheme that compliments the background pretty well, it also fits the rustic and ancient style the song has.

[Colours]
Combo1 : 176,176,176
Combo2 : 214,204,167
Combo3 : 149,79,68
Combo4 : 238,210,153

Also, once this gets unranked (which I hope it does), poke me ingame and I will mod it ^^
Kyouren
Gratzz!! Hollow Wings!!^^
Koiyuki
I also think the combo color sucks
but ar10 fits extra more
gratz
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings
to Leader:
all reason i used ar10 and cs3 because of way of the compose i set obj in. well, it can be played with ar9 and cs4, which would make this map much more hard to even pass. people playing this game have a long story of reading maps in a queit narrow area and just getting awkward when playing some high bpm song or really big jumps. i set this map's 1/4 beats in a really large ds coz i didn't regard this as a low bpm song but a maybe 288bpm crazy ver deserving this ar. i'm pretty sure that most people can read a dazzle mess when playing with ar9, and can't aim well with missing if it's cs4.
so at last, i give cs3 a try, and it looks good to me, and most testers. as for the ar, i've mentioned above.
thx for ur general comments to this map. yes, as a newbie mapper, i can't do patterns in a perfect situation or give most appropriate stuff from the song, but here this is my best trying and including me people just think it's fine and fun to play. So be it like this imo OVO

to Priti and Zarerion:
lazy combo colors? oh... i just wanna say i set them on purpose and it didn't confuse playing at all imo.
as for the combo patterns, there always be nc separating patterns in ranked maps if i do want to seek.
i looked at Zarerion's long mod, most of them r spacing questions. hmm, firstly as i said above, maybe we can just regard this as a bpm288 map, so even there's crazy jump or sv changing, it happend in 1/2 beats which can be found in most maps. what's the most important is that if the spacing fits the song. how to judge it? that depends on who's judging. personally i think all patterns in this map follows the feeling i felt from the song, and they worked just fine to testers, bats and me.
woa, yep, i'm still need to improve my mapping skill coz i'm still newbie. and thx for ur guys suggestion! OVQ
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings
to people celebrated here: thank u all of my friends! i know i got lots of things to improve and i'll do more hard working in my next map ;w;

to yuki: 哭瞎。。。OVQ
P o M u T a
awesome map :) (Lunatic)
Extra is very hard for me x.x
congratz!
MaxiMilliaN_old
GooD :)

Lunatic is very easy 8-)
Musty
good job, you overmap welll!

seriously... some of the patterns in the Extra doesn't fit the music at all.. don't try to add circles/sliders to create your own rhythm because there is already a GOOD rhythm drawn in this song ( which is excellent )
I found some patterns cool though, but wow..
asaink
about [Extra] AR10.
I don't think this extra needs AR10. "osu!" is not reflexes game, but rhythm game.
AR10 is needed, only when BPM of the music is too high, imo.
for example: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/93523
Avena
So your counter arguement to bad combo colors is that they "didn't confuse playing at all"?
Combo colors are an aesthetic thing, just like a background and a skin, they shouldn't affect gameplay, but sadly yours are so flashy and annoying that they kinda do.
Also, the fact that there is NC seperating patterns in ranked maps doesn't mean you should do it too, one of the most important rules for a mapper is that he shouldn't use ranked maps as an excuse to bad things in his maps.
Konei
I see a problem with the Normal difficulty as easiest difficulty aswell.

The starrating is already above 3, plus the rhyhthm is too confusing to just tell it's fine.

You should consider adding an easier difficulty.
GustKraken
i think [extra] needs AR10.Why?coz i have tested 5+hours today
Charles445
After much discussion with other team members, we've decided to move this out of Qualified to WIP.
The main issues presented were the difficulty of the Normal, the post-bubble change of Extra's AR to AR 10 (which is a huge change), the movement of sliders in the Extra and the overall comboing.

The set is super cool and I'd like to help you get it back on track, so I'll help you out with fixing it back up.
tsuka
操 为什么要UN神图 我要砍死他!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Avena
I really hope the unrank will be for the best and will help your map get to better quality.
Don't forget to change the combo colors~
Elinia
恭喜w瞎说句话的功夫就un了
创意好评排列好评音效效果不错
东方提琴曲总是夹杂这一些1/8,它们大多被忽略了有点伤感QAQ不过貌似都被音效声音盖过去了(
“神马激霸图”
Skystar

tsuka wrote:

Awaken

tsuka wrote:

YoshinoSakura

tsuka wrote:

rezoons

google translation wrote:

Why did God speak to UN figure I hacked him! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
show more