forum

New Mulitplayer Mode "TAG SYNC"

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1,107
Topic Starter
Flanster
I got new ideas for multiplayer which hopefully someone will like/approve so here I go :3

#1.New Tag Mode "Tag Sync"
This is a tag mode which will be played by TWO users.It will be available only when 2 players are present in the specified multiplayer room.
Player 1 will be incharge of moving the cursor to the hitobjects, while Player 2 will be incharge of the rhythm part, pressing the hitobjects.
To Player 1 it will be like Relax Mode, and to Player 2 it will be like Autopilot.It can be especially exciting for love couples.
Saturnalize
> It can be especially exciting for love couples.
I LOVE YOU LOLICORE FLANDRE.
Suimya
wow nice idea +1 support =w=/
Misao

Loli Cjj wrote:

> It can be especially exciting for love couples.
I LOVE YOU LOLICORE FLANDRE.
BACK OFF YU.
i didnt send link for you to drool over him.
i do liek the ideas too anyway o/ <3
Sakura
That's all nice and all, but you should keep 1 thread per request.

To avoid losing your stars you could edit your thread to only one of the requested features, and then make threads for the others.
meiikyuu
i like that quit song option
Topic Starter
Flanster

Sakura wrote:

That's all nice and all, but you should keep 1 thread per request.

To avoid losing your stars you could edit your thread to only one of the requested features, and then make threads for the others.
That's nice and all, but I'll stick to how it is for now :3
Sakura
t/1640

chan wrote:

4. Keep to one request per topic.
Are you sure you want me mark this as invalid just because you dont want to follow a simple rule?
Topic Starter
Flanster

Sakura wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/1640

chan wrote:

4. Keep to one request per topic.
Are you sure you want me mark this as invalid just because you dont want to follow a simple rule?
If its a rule then allright,I'll do it.
Low
This would be quite fun!
Gabi
Uhh, Why would you mark this as invalid? I'm pretty sure peppy would rather have all of these in 1 topic rather than 3.

t/21821/hilit=ph0x Should he make a thread for every request aswell?
Sakura
Thanks, now on the current one, I dont know if it will be possible due to latency issues, which is why you cant see other players' cursors in a multiplayer match either.
Misao

Gabi wrote:

Uhh, Why would you mark this as invalid? I'm pretty sure peppy would rather have all of these in 1 topic rather than 3.
That's what i thought.
Topic Starter
Flanster

Gabi wrote:

t/21821/hilit=ph0x Should he make a thread for every request aswell?
About the seperation.
Your Avatar expresses my current face, and my girlfriend's face too.

_Loop
lol
nice one loliflan :3
+1 \>w</
Shirotaku
that would be a great mode especially for friends :3
nice idea man
+1
Tsukasa
And it might also be used for tag battles.

Choose the best player to aim, and the best person to tap/click/whateveryouwanttocallit For Tag battles of epic proportion
theowest
It can be especially exciting for love couples.
lol.
I do agree that this feature will be very useful. Probably going to be the most used unranked mode in multiplayer.
Mara
This sounds amazing.

Take this star.
ampzz
God no, the latency issues and synchronisation drop-outs alone are hard enough to deal with whenever you're doing nothing more than spectating someone.

This also has nothing to do with TAG either as TAG itself implies a constant change of whoever is in control of the game arena on each new combo then a batton pass to the next person in the team which this does nothing of the sort.
show more