forum

[resolved] sensibility randomly changing sometimes

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RyanEnder777
Problem Details: When im in a beatmap the sensibility of the mouse speeds up and slow downs constantly
i don't have windows acceleration enabled i tried repairing the game and reinstalling but nothing seems to work

osu! version: 20180811.2
Andrea
Do you have more profiles saved in your mouse's software? Make sure you're not accidentally changing them by mistake if you have more than one.
Topic Starter
RyanEnder777
profiles in my mouse software what do you mean?
also this is only hapenning with osu and never happened before not sure why :/
Andrea
Make sure your sensitivity is 1 in the osu! options.

Also make sure that you disabled mouse acceleration in Windows.
vjdato21
Your cursor slows down when you pointed tap/press/click and hold a slider, it is normal, but if you are experiencing it beyond these reasons, then that is considered a problem.
Dntm8kmeeatu

vjdato21 wrote:

Your cursor slows down when you pointed tap/press/click and hold a slider, it is normal, but if you are experiencing it beyond these reasons, then that is considered a problem.

No... This does not happen.
Glitchy92
I've noticed this as well, it almost feels as if the cursor gets stuck at random times and a moment later flies all over the playfield. I only have one profile saved and changing between the two DPIs wouldn't have as massive difference as there is so its not that.
Topic Starter
RyanEnder777
everything is disabled mouse is at 1 i dont have any idea why this is happening
Topic Starter
RyanEnder777
just so you know i fixed the problem, i had to buy another mouse because the old one was completely broken and that was the reason of the speed ups while playing

Tell an admin to lock this post
Death
Glad you were able to figure out the issue.