forum

[Archived] osu crash on optimizer mode

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aeroblade
Problem Details:

Hi!i was trying to make osu run better on my computer but when i putted in optimizer mode it crashed the and i cant boot it anymore can someone help me?
Death
Do you see any error messages when you crash or does an "oh no! osu! crashed" window pop up?
Topic Starter
Aeroblade
yes it says it cant find intel ICD OpenGL Driver and then it shows the normal osu crashed window
Death

Death wrote:

Please make sure your Intel graphics drivers are up to date. Intel released a fix for this specific issue in all of their driver versions 15.46 and higher. If you get your graphics drivers through a computer manufacturer, they may use a different versioning scheme and their most recent drivers may still have this issue. It is good idea to download them directly from Intel's website.

Temporary solutions include: Running osu! with integrated graphics and disabling compatibility mode if applicable. It is highly recommended you fix this issue permanently by downloading up to date drivers.

If you believe you have enabled compatibility mode, navigate to your osu! folder and edit the file "osu!.pcname.cfg". Verify that the line "CompatibilityContext" is set to 0. If it is not, change it and save the file. Otherwise, this was not the cause.
Topic Starter
Aeroblade
but i cant find the compatibility context even if i type it in the note pad
oops
i typed it wrong
Dntm8kmeeatu
So is this problem resolved?

I also suggest attempting to fix this for good, not using workarounds.