forum

[invalid] Email verification problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ylikki
Problem Details:

Hi,

I am writing this message to you because of a major problem that limits my ability to use my osu! profile. Ever since I upgraded my older operating system to Windows 10 I have been constantly been asked to verify my email address whenever I wanted to use my profile here or make any kind of changes like adding a friend or changing my profile picture etc. The problem is that I don't think I will be able to use the "old" email address that I used to make this osu profile with because of the company that my email is attached to is being closed bit by bit and they are forcing the old customers to use their new email address but none of the messages etc will transfer. This means that if there is no way for me to change my email address without having to verify it again for the 100th time then I won't be able to use this profile like I would want to and this is a big concern for me. I hope you can do something about it like allow me to change the email address without having to verify because currently I am unable to do so. I have attached a picture of the email verification problem.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://imgur.com/a/Ipurf

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
Please email accounts@ppy.sh and explain your issue