forum

[Archived] i have 2 problems 1 for me and 1 for my friend

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
blocre22
Problem Details:

ok so in some day i dont really remember when it was tho it wasent that long i by axedently spamd the chat and after that i couldent see eny server and i wanna know if u can fix it. cus before that i could see server's i can still play in them but only in quec match or if i look for the servers name so can u fix it pls and my friend problem is he made a new account by the name kenz1- his problem that he connot see servers and he can't see freinds in his list if what can u message me thro gmail - [redacted] - i could send a vidoe or unimeg so pls kinda help me and him btw sorry for bad english
Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Sandy Hoey
Spamming in chat is only a temporary silence (5 minutes for first offense) which prevents you from talking in chat, playing MP. But your issue is something else because you dont have a mark on your profile for spamming

Your friend should make sure he has verified his account

Also, putting personal contact info in a public forum is never a good idea
Topic Starter
blocre22
Ok thank u for you're help and for editimg my taxt xD but i still dont know how to fix the issu for un anseen servers and my friend did verify his account so... we dont know what to do but still thanks
Death
I don't know what you mean by "anseen (unseen?) servers", if you could send some pictures or a video directly in this thread I think it would help everyone understand what you are trying to say.