forum

[Archived] Huion H610 Pro Hovering Issue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_Dana
Hey everyone, I've got an issue with my tablet going to sleep midgame while I am hovering, it seems to be 3 minutes of hovering before it sleeps. I was wondering if there was a way to fix it.

I was following the fixes in this thread.
t/42944/start=15

I attempted to fix it by stopping and disabling the Tablet PC input services as the thread mentioned, and then deleting the process wisptis.exe, after that going into the registry and renaming wisptis.exe into wisptis.old to make it not run.

Now my stylus/tablet doesn't work, and I have enabled raw input in the game, and map absolute raw input.

My stylus does however work when I click either of the two buttons on it. But for some reason it won't track it moving across the surface of the tablet unless I click either of those two buttons, and pressing down on the nib won't track it either.

I've heard that it may be a firmware thing where the Tablet automatically to conserve stylus battery stops after inactivity (hovering) as the initial issue. I'm not sure if it's possible to modify it in the tabletconfig.ini.

If you know anything please let me know ;_;
osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
I'm pretty sure it's hardcoded into the firmware of the pen. That's the case with the H420 model at least.

I'm not aware of any possible way to disable or change it.