Shima Rin
Problem Details:

1. I upload my map online and all things in the map are done
2. In my computer i can open mapset to play and edit without problems
3. AI Mod reports no problem
4. When others download from online, they report corrupted and incomplete
5. And so do i when i download from online
6. But music, bg, osu files are all in them
7. I have asked one bn to look at it to check whether its code has problems, and he told me there is no problem

That's just so strange, no problem but report incomplete, and now nobody else can mod my map, which is a big problem for them and me.

Hope someone can get it solved or at least give me solutions, except deleting the map and throw it away, i don't want to do like that since it takes lots of effort to finish. ;)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/590032 the mapset
http://puu.sh/vdeii/5bb85997eb.osz here is the mapset uploaded by Critical_Star, and only diff names are changed, all other codes are not changed

Now there are already three people reporting issues to me, and including me would be four. :?

osu! version: 20170404.2 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
Remove the extra Full stop (period) at the end of the title. Probably messes with the formatting when opening the package. I manually extracted the zip, removed the periods and re-packaged it and imported it fine.
Topic Starter
Shima Rin

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Remove the extra Full stop (period) at the end of the title. Probably messes with the formatting when opening the package. I manually extracted the zip, removed the periods and re-packaged it and imported it fine.
Sorry, u can try to download from the osu website of it. I updated it but it still reports failed :o
Dntm8kmeeatu
Nevermind my nonsense then.

Odd though, changing to a zip container and extracting the beatmap, then repackaging as a zip and changing to a .osz makes it import fine. Without changing anything in the actual folder.
Topic Starter
Shima Rin

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Odd though, changing to a zip container and extracting the beatmap, then repackaging as a zip and changing to a .osz makes it import fine. Without changing anything in the actual folder.
Sorry, it's still not solved, since i follow ur suggestions and also check all the codes, then i upload for twice, but it still reports corrupted. Is there any way to know the reason for corruption in osu? :o
Topic Starter
Shima Rin

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

I solve it on my own, maybe my solution can give u some hints about helping others solving such problems next time :3

1.get to know which file has probem, i upload one diff first and download, if it is ok then i upload another diff, i do this until i find one diff has problem, causing the whole mapset to corrupt.

2. find out which part of the diff has problem. I copy the timing points and notes first, then i create a new diff and make the same diff name, and paste the timing points and notes into this diff, and upload it. If it has problem, then problems must be in these parts, then u go get close check of them. But when i upload it, it is normal to download, so it's just finished, since all contents in the mapset are back as before, by copying and pasting timing points and notes.

OSU DOESNT REPORT REASON FOR SUCH PROBLEM, SO WE NEED TO SELF-FIND THEM HAH :o