forum

[Archived] Can't find the name of Intel ICD OpenGL driver

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sunlight
Problem Details:
This just started happening to me, when I open osu the error 'Can't find the name of Intel ICD OpenGL driver' comes up and after I close it it says that osu has crashed, (it hasn't even opened though)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170222.3
Sandy Hoey
See if this will do the trick

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

This is only a Temporary workaround.

Go into your osu!.PCNAME.cfg file and change Fullscreen from 1 to 0. Save, and then relaunch osu!

Playing without fullscreen is normally not recommended due to how Windows forces DWM buffering and creates a feeling of input delay.

If you are 7 or Vista, you can disable this by disabling the Windows Aero theme. It's completely forced on 8 and 10 and cannot be disabled.
Dntm8kmeeatu
Along side that above workaround, if it doesn't work. Make sure compatibiltycontext is disabled in your osu!.pcname.cfg also try updating your drivers, or rolling them back if they are updated.
Voxza

Foodwars4life wrote:

Problem Details:
This just started happening to me, when I open osu the error 'Can't find the name of Intel ICD OpenGL driver' comes up and after I close it it says that osu has crashed, (it hasn't even opened though)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170222.3
If im not wrong, I had that problem too, just downgraded the intel chipset version and it ran without trougble.