forum

Looking for girlfriend

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
My name is T3ars, also known as Ooze or The Silver Surfer.

Im new to the osu community... I want to learn how to talk to women.. Lets talk about it in this thread..
worst fl player
I'm mixed gender but surely we can work something out
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
I prefer to not hang out with Gyragenders or Levigenders so if you're not one of those we could easily talk more..

Also i want advice on how to talk to women.. Im am very shy and get stressed when the opportunity arises..
johnmedina999
Play talk more
worst fl player
Wow I see how it is. Fucking going back to the day when black people cant sit on a seat. Is this how people treat trannies now
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
@johnmedina999 when a girl initiates conversation with me my entire body freezes, i cannot move.. It's like a spell has been cast on me.. This is something i seriously want help with.. Thanks!

@L-a-m-e-y [ B ] I have nothing against trannies.. And back in the day black people could sit on seats, they just couldnt sit on the same as whites.. I respect you.

EDIT: I do also accept PM's with advice if you do not want to post.. Thanks
Dawns
Please post a list of your likeable traits so our resident Girl Gamers know what they're working with
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
Posting my likeable traits was hard but i came up with a list that describes some of my traits, also made one of my hobbies so you know what i do / like.

Likeable traits:
- Social
- Friendly
- Genuine
- I don't judge
- I am positive
- I don't lie
- I smile and laugh

My hobies / what i do:
- Programming (Studying computer science right now)
- I play electric bass
- Games, I'm good at CS:GO
- Books, mainly physics, programming or math
- Hanging with friends, sometimes go out drinking and being social with new people
- Really like coffee
johnmedina999
I, I, I, I, I.

What do you do to help others? Relationships are not just about yourself, you know.
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
@johnmedina999 did i misunderstand the idea of the list? I thought it was supposed to be likeable traits about me. And being Friendly, Social, Non judging, positive and not lying is towards other people right?

I try to treat people according to the golden rule, other than that im just funny and nice.. I help people with homework and stuff and / or if they need help with stuff in real life.. Is something more excepted out of me ?
picky picky_old
do you have a big cock
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
@picky picky i would say it is a little bit above average.. That is based on the cocks I've seen.. And googling average sizes..
Rurree
knowing that you are asking here, it's probably going to take you long before you find one
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
@Madvillain Prehaps we could discuss and figure out how i can get better talking to women.. I'm willing to put in the time just learning how to talk with one..
Dawns
I STILL CANNOT WORK OUT IF THIS IS A MEME
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
@Dawnsday I'm genuinely looking for help. I want to exit my bubble and grow as a person by moving my fear of talking to the opposite sex.. Also when i do i want to learn how to become better at it..
LaryRose09
post the best meme you have then we'll see
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
@LaryRose09 Memes are very situational in my oppinion.. I am very fond of this one..

Dawns
Alright we have to give it to him. Ladies line up
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
So were do we start? How does one overcome the fear when a woman approach you? My mind feels totally drained like my brain stops functioning, i panic and do not know what to do..
show more