forum

[Archived] How do I put a skin in Puu.sh?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LaryRose09
Hey there! :)

So I have no idea where should I ask this since it is not gameplay related or a bug in the game or anything.
I'll just post it here and sorry if it's the wrong place.

I've seen a lot of people putting up the download link of their skins in Puu.sh, I want to do this too but I have no idea how?
It may be a dumb question but I've been staring at the site for 20 minutes and I can't find a way lolol

Please help me out.
JSE
On Puush website you need to install Puush on your PC, it will install ShareX and will prompt for your credentials for Puush.

In osu!, export the skin in settings

It'll open a folder, right click the osk file > Upload with shareX

It might take some time depending on your internet speeds.
Starrodkirby86
Haha, it's cool man, 'sup.

Puush is actually a separate service (that ppy so happened to develop), to which people get for convenient quick file uploading. You can get it here. It's also integrated inside ShareX, so if you use ShareX, you can just get a puush account and let that take care of uploading for you.

After that, you just export your skin from the Options menu, then upload the .osk file whether through puush, ShareX, what-have-you. :P
Topic Starter
LaryRose09
Oh okay. I can't believe it was that easy xD
Tho my Windows version doesn't want to accept the program, but whatever.

Thanks for the attention :)
_Montgomery
Yay
beno
New registrations to puush have been disabled so you will have to upload with mediafire instad
Death

[B-e-N-o] wrote:

New registrations to puush have been disabled so you will have to upload with mediafire instad

This post is 1 year old. Please do not bump super old posts in the future.