forum

[Archived] Loved banner is staying for too long

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mathisca
Problem Details:

On loved maps (at least for this one), the "This map is in loved state. [...]" is staying during the first 2-3 seconds of the map, and does not hide after the loading screen.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6365493

osu! version: 20161020cuttingedge
Kyujuroku 96
So you are trying to say it's still there when the map starts right? Because if so, might affect playability. I cant confirm as for now though
Topic Starter
Mathisca

S v p e r wrote:

So you are trying to say it's still there when the map starts right? Because if so, might affect playability. I cant confirm as for now though
That's right !
Kyujuroku 96
Yeah this definitely should be fixed for maps that start early, because as I said it affects playability
Starrodkirby86
I don't know if it helps or anything, but is it the same duration for Qualified maps or maps with Epilepsy Warnings?

If so, then I guess a good way would be to hide it much faster for maps with little lead-in.
Kao

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

I don't know if it helps or anything, but is it the same duration for Qualified maps or maps with Epilepsy Warnings?

If so, then I guess a good way would be to hide it much faster for maps with little lead-in.
Though I agree on the first part, shortening the duration could also cause user not be able to read properly the text shown
Just like the warning on qualified and/or epilepsy the map should just delay, to give enough time to make the user be able to read properly
Aswell as removing the problem of playability. A delay is more practical to this.