forum

[resolved] Two different textures on single hitcircles bug

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mio Winter
In some beatmaps, I notice that single hitcircles load two textures on top of each other. I can only notice this because I use transparent hitcircles. And I can tell that they are single hitcircles because they each only have a single approach circle, and because I only need to click them once without breaking combo.

It's only noticable if you have transparent hitcircle textures like I have in the pictures above. You can tell that the hitcircles that have double textures only are single hitcircles because they only have one approach circle. All my other hitcircles will only have one dot on them.

(For demonstration, here's a picture of my textures are supposed to work:)

Why does it load double textures for single hitcircles sometimes?

I understand that this is probably not an issue for many Osu! players, since they aren't using transparent hitcircles, but I would like to know if anyone has any solutions anyway. : )

(Footnote: I use transparent hitcircles so that I can better read when there's a hidden circle directly under another circle.)

osu! version: 20160525.2 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
So you mean the combo numbers? (Which in your case are dots) They only go from 0-9 because when the combo of notes in a beatmap go double digits (Example 10) it will just load ( default-1 and default-0 ) I had a hard time understanding this post but is this what your problem is?
Bara-
Likely that the value of the combo is 10/12
Looking at your skin, this is nigh impossible to fix (unless things as default-10 and such get added
Topic Starter
Mio Winter

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

So you mean the combo numbers? (Which in your case are dots) They only go from 0-9 because when the combo of notes in a beatmap go double digits (Example 10) it will just load ( default-1 and default-0 ) I had a hard time understanding this post but is this what your problem is?
Aha.. That's how it works. That makes sense, thanks. I thought the combo was limited to 9 since that's how high the default textures go. : P