Play Time: 03:09
Difficulties Available:
  1. APOCALYPSE (5 stars, 557 notes)
  2. Extra Stage (5 stars, 651 notes)
  3. Verdi's CTB (5 stars, 1012 notes)
Download: t+pazolite - to luv me I *** for u
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Remapping the Extra Stage difficulty, it's a little more difficult, but it should be less impossible now, and more fun. :3

I'll delete the old Extra Stage once it is fully remapped, unless anyone is against it.
MMzz
Could just make the map for approval :V?
Topic Starter
Rori

MMzz wrote:

Could just make the map for approval :V?
True, the high score is pretty high anyway.
naptime
:oops:
Waryas
I like it but it's impossible for me to beat it D:
Ekoro
Can i make an guest diff? ( Maybe Hard? )
Topic Starter
Rori

_LRJ_ wrote:

Can i make an guest diff? ( Maybe Hard? )
Sure, that would be great! :)
Vanmonky
I don't mod Work In Progress map. Send me a PM right after it moved to the Pending map. I will mod it then.

Also, Approved map means that the map is too hard to be played by average players, not impossible to be played. There are some extreme jumps that may be imposibble to clear. I'm not an expert player, but from what I see, this map is too hard even for expert players.
arien666
OMG...

Just Expert~Impossible =/= Approval orz
Topic Starter
Rori

VanMoNky wrote:

I'm not an expert player, but from what I see, this map is too hard even for expert players.
I don't have much of a problem with it, and I'm not that good either.

But I do agree some of the jumps are a bit off.
Vanmonky
What I want you to pay attention to is between INSANE and IMPOSSIBLE.

An INSANE map will be considered as a challenge for expert players. But no one will play your map if it's impossible to be finished.
jericho2442

VanMoNky wrote:

An INSANE map will be considered as a challenge for expert players. But no one will play your map if it's impossible to be finished.

....................you call this too hard to pass ROFL this is one of the easiest t+pazolite map on all of osu! xD

VanMoNky wrote:

Approved map means that the map is too hard to be played by average players, not impossible to be played. There are some extreme jumps that may be imposibble to clear. I'm not an expert player, but from what I see, this map is too hard even for expert players.
there is MANY more reasons more important to approved than "being too hard for the average player"

how long the song is, the overall score, the map uniqe in play style and not a normal osu! map, difficulty is NOT the sole main reason for approved

your a MAT you should allready kno all this :roll:

tbh though for this kinda song this map aint that hard at all, i do say the map is rather boreing though and your timing is way out

OFFSET: 25,265

also knock your HP drain down abit too

VanMoNky: dont call something too hard for all players because you cant pass it, with abit of time i could pass this pretty fine >_>

EDIT: heres you proof LOL
Verdisphena
You need more hitsounds and streams :3
Can make a Ctb diff? ;<
Topic Starter
Rori

jericho2442 wrote:

tbh though for this kinda song this map aint that hard at all, i do say the map is rather boreing though and your timing is way out
;_;

Done

Done
Topic Starter
Rori

Verdisphena wrote:

You need more hitsounds and streams :3
Can make a Ctb diff? ;<
If you want to, go for it.
Verdisphena

jericho2442 wrote:

Replay (8) Replay (8)
Shinde
Wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

First try. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/30368 Map is not 'too hard' for approval.

Map itself is okay. Maybe a bit boring. I might just not like the music though.
Nanao-kun
I enjoyed playing this map.
Vanmonky

jericho2442 wrote:

VanMoNky wrote:

....................you call this too hard to pass ROFL this is one of the easiest t+pazolite map on all of osu! xD
Again, I said, approved map/diff is a map/diff which may be too hard for all players generally, approved map/diff is not a map/diff which cannot be played by all players generally. This map/diff contains many impossible jumps, mixed with streams which have large distances. I myself won't touch such that map/diff since I won't finished the map. Note that what I meant about the "finished" here is successfully played the map with full combo. That is, finished. Not just pass the diff/map.

jericho2442 wrote:

VanMoNky wrote:

Approved map means that the map is too hard to be played by average players, not impossible to be played. There are some extreme jumps that may be imposibble to clear. I'm not an expert player, but from what I see, this map is too hard even for expert players.
there is MANY more reasons more important to approved than "being too hard for the average player"

how long the song is, the overall score, the map uniqe in play style and not a normal osu! map, difficulty is NOT the sole main reason for approved

your a MAT you should allready kno all this :roll:

VanMoNky: dont call something too hard for all players because you cant pass it, with abit of time i could pass this pretty fine >_>

I'm a MAT and I knew it, and I think you're the one who didn't know it. No offense, thought.

Also, I didn't give any timing to the mapper.

Edit: CMIIW, just make sure we didn't flamed.
eldnl
star, i can make a very easy diff? xd
show more