forum

[invalid] Pause menu Mods

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
Danshi_old_1
Hey guys :)
so I have a new suggestion, I would love to see a new feature added to the pause menu (Resume, Retry and quit) where you can quickly change your mods without having to exit the beatmap..
E.g. ~Pauses game~ Clicks "Change Modifications" selects new mods then hits the retry button for mods to take effect..
why? Because I just love the entire concept of "ease of use" meaning if you ever want to quickly pause and alter your mods you can! Insted of having to quit the beatmap then change your mods and play again :o

Anyway thanks guys! ;)
Oinari-sama
IMO this will create potential problems than being helpful.

There're already people complaining about "accidentally" retrying/quitting because they get confused by the 3 buttons, now imagine what happens if you add more =.=

Personally I think current behaviour is better.
drum drum

Oinari-sama wrote:

There're already people complaining about "accidentally" retrying/quitting because they get confused by the 3 buttons, now imagine what happens if you add more =.=

Not to mention people who have reported suddenly having auto mod on.
FrzR

drum drum wrote:

Oinari-sama wrote:

Not to mention people who have reported suddenly having auto mod on.
^ THIS
deadbeat
i'm still convinced there was a request to be able to change mods at the result screen :<
Myxo
Unnecessary imo. I don't think someone would want to switch mods very often (like... for every / every second play), so I think you should take your time and go to the Beatmap Selection Screen to change the Mods.
deadbeat
oh right. this thread. couldn't find the thread i'm convinced exists somewhere. but yeah, just quit back to the song selection and change your mods there