forum

Nekomata Master - Goodbye Heaven

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
alvisto
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, March 28, 2010 at 2:19:01 AM

Artist: Nekomata Master
Title: Goodbye Heaven
Source: Beatmania IIDX 14 Gold
Tags: gdeath Konami Benami
BPM: 111
Filesize: 3952kb
Play Time: 01:59
Difficulties Available:
  1. Another (4.94 stars, 440 notes)
  2. Beginner (2.1 stars, 90 notes)
  3. Hyper (4.77 stars, 324 notes)
  4. Standard (4.01 stars, 154 notes)
Download: Nekomata Master - Goodbye Heaven
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Credits :

Beginner, Normal & Hyper - me
Another - gdeath
BG - gdeath

Thanks gdeath ! ^_^

Thanks to everyone who has helped me in completing this beatmap ! ^.^
gdeath
alan_629_6
o.o
Breeze
再见天堂 lol
(ノ゚ω゚)ノ☆ノノ star
AngelHoney
聽起來 怎麼那麼像Tree in Lake XD
Xgor
[Tags]
Add Konami Benami to tags

[Normal]
I kinda expected a spinner in the end (and it kinda fits there) but it works without one there:P
Great!

[Hyper]
00:30:940 (1) - Remove finish here?
00:48:508 (5,6) - Stack (6) under the end of (5)
Great too!

[Another]
....My least favorite of the three difficulties but it's not that bad :P (It's just that Hyper and Normal is so much better)
Not too found of the jumps here..
Also where is the awesome usage of hitsounds from the other difficulites D:

Well this is a great relaxing map!
I think you need a easier difficulity though as Normal has 4 stars even if it's pretty easy.
Well here is a well deserved star!
*star*
Topic Starter
alvisto

Xgor wrote:

[Tags]
Add Konami Benami to tags

[Normal]
I kinda expected a spinner in the end (and it kinda fits there) but it works without one there:P
Great!

Ahh... yea you are right... But it doesn't sound bad without the spinner.... xD
[Hyper]
00:30:940 (1) - Remove finish here? xD sorry, no
00:48:508 (5,6) - Stack (6) under the end of (5) Done.
Great too!

[Another]
....My least favorite of the three difficulties but it's not that bad :P (It's just that Hyper and Normal is so much better)
Not too found of the jumps here..
Also where is the awesome usage of hitsounds from the other difficulites D:

I will let gdeath handle that xD

Well this is a great relaxing map!
I think you need a easier difficulity though as Normal has 4 stars even if it's pretty easy.
Well here is a well deserved star!
*star*
Hehe, if only I am not that lazy, thanks ! ^.^
Topic Starter
alvisto

AngelHoney wrote:

聽起來 怎麼那麼像Tree in Lake XD
Lol都是同样的artist嘛xD

谢谢你的星星xD
Astom
[General]
-Try to add kiai time

[Normal]

-Acc 100% pretty good i like it =)
-01:08:589 erase this break

[Hyper]

-Acc 97% I like this too

[Another]

-00:06:349 - 00:08:512 i realy don't like this part, is hard of get
-apart from the other two difficulties, I don't like this one

I like the song and two difficulties, StaR
Topic Starter
alvisto

Astom wrote:

[General]
-Try to add kiai time xD Sorry, I don't like kiai time ;_;

[Normal]

-Acc 100% pretty good i like it =) Thanks !
-01:08:589 erase this break Done, I added some notes here too.

[Hyper]

-Acc 97% I like this too Thanks !

[Another]

-00:06:349 - 00:08:512 i realy don't like this part, is hard of get
-apart from the other two difficulties, I don't like this one D: I kinda like this difficulty, it's jumpy... ^.^

I like the song and two difficulties, StaR
Thanks for the mod and the star ! ^.^
Shinxyn
wow, good job with that clap, it blends in the music so well, I had to check if it was a hitsound or not even after testing all the diffs

First section's volume could be lower (the soft whistles are a loud.. at least, compared to the custom clap it seems so)
Sounds like you could use the default finishes (normal and soft) more at a lower volume
slider slide.. D: ah well

Normal-
00:12:832 (2) - ...clap? maybe... not sure, since the next note does sound good, but doesn't blend in well with this one...
00:16:075 (1) - default finish?
00:24:183 - whistle @ lower volume?
00:37:697 - default finish?
00:37:967 - remove clap? since it kinda sounds a bit faster here... due to music
00:41:751 - clap?
01:00:670 (4,4) - sounds kinda fast, or loud?
01:39:589 (4) - hmm I say no to using the claps one last time for this diff, instead just keep using the custom finish for this? (and 3?)

Hard-
00:57:156 (1,2,3) - does this part reeeaally have to be .5x notes? D:
01:39:318 (4,5,6,7) - same as Normal, sorta, err, yea, don't think claps fit after drums
the last few .5x slider were odd, but whatever >...<
I stick with the comment of "you could use more default finishes" for this diff, but its fine as it is~

Another- jumpy..
00:14:458 (4,5,6) - could look and be spaced better.. (its just a bit close to the slider, that's all)
00:20:809 (6,7,8,9) - ^
00:49:863 - remove hitsound here imo, when the music kinda gets more silent
01:07:971 (1,2) - use 1/3 please
01:11:755 (1) - add the custom finish? (though it might sound a bit loud... leaving it as it is is a bit quiet x-x)
01:13:917 (1) - ^
01:18:647 (2,3) - looks a bit awkward.. err.. left a tick?
01:35:539 (1,2) - I don't get why these two are an individual combo while the next 6 notes are the same combo..
01:45:539 (16) - the stack ends up odd looking D:
01:59:322 (3) - use default finish instead?
I think gdeath's hitsounds are good, too

its in WIP?
Topic Starter
alvisto

Shinxyn wrote:

wow, good job with that clap, it blends in the music so well, I had to check if it was a hitsound or not even after testing all the diffs xD Thanks for the compliment ! I suspect the composer use osu clap hitsound into his music. LOL. jk xD

First section's volume could be lower (the soft whistles are a loud.. at least, compared to the custom clap it seems so) Hrmm... agree.. lowered the volume xD
Sounds like you could use the default finishes (normal and soft) more at a lower volume xD Hehe, sure.
slider slide.. D: ah well Lol slider slide sounds ugly eh ? xD

Normal-
00:12:832 (2) - ...clap? maybe... not sure, since the next note does sound good, but doesn't blend in well with this one... xD A clap here will just mask the background triangle hitsound, thus I leave it blank here so that the illusion of me using triangle as a custom hitsound exist. ORZ
00:16:075 (1) - default finish? Orz, I forgot to put a finish here, I even set a timing section for it already before this xD
00:24:183 - whistle @ lower volume? Sure. I use a gradual decreasing volume here instead. Sounds good. xD
00:37:697 - default finish? Sounds good. Also I kinda think the volume on the whole part here is kinda high, hence, I lowered it. xD
00:37:967 - remove clap? since it kinda sounds a bit faster here... due to music Agree and done
00:41:751 - clap? Yea done.
01:00:670 (4,4) - sounds kinda fast, or loud? I think it's the latter, anyways, lowered the volume a bit xD
01:39:589 (4) - hmm I say no to using the claps one last time for this diff, instead just keep using the custom finish for this? (and 3?) Hrmm... agreed. Use custom finish on a slightly lowered volume.

Hard-
00:57:156 (1,2,3) - does this part reeeaally have to be .5x notes? D: yea, I insist ! xD ORZ
01:39:318 (4,5,6,7) - same as Normal, sorta, err, yea, don't think claps fit after drums Agreed. Fix.
the last few .5x slider were odd, but whatever >...< lol xD
I stick with the comment of "you could use more default finishes" for this diff, but its fine as it is~ I also use some of your hitsounds comment on NORMAL onto this HYPER difficulty. xD

Also will fix sound "finish" too loud issue soon *got to go somewhere now*, coz they are too loud for me as well... xD

its in WIP? orz, sorry xD
I am glad that you like gdeath's difficulty. xD

Thanks for you insightful mod post as always shinxyn. They are really useful... xD
gdeath
fixed almost all of Shinxyn's modding

Download: Nekomata Master - Goodbye Heaven (alvisto) [Another].osu
Breeze
Only RED part is what I think you should fix, others are just suggestions

[General]
  1. Delete osb.file since it didn't used
  2. add gdeath to all diffities' tag
  3. Please unify preview timie in all difficulties
[Normal]
  1. 00:30:129 (3) - Sounds a little werid, try slider at 00:30:400 - 00:30:670
  2. 00:56:616 Timing section - What's the use of this 0.5xBPM timing section, delete it if it's useless
  3. 01:27:427 (3) - lower the finish sound a bit to fit background music
  4. 01:40:400 (2) - add finish with low sound
[Hyper]
  1. 01:27:427 (3) - lower the finish sound a bit to fit background music
  2. 01:35:22 - Unsed timing section
  3. 01:51:210 (4) - finish sound fell a little loud, maybe just for me
[Another]
  1. Why this difficulty used a offset 404 (+4)? 400 seem better. Remember to resnap all notes
nice map, fixed the red part and I'll pubble
Topic Starter
alvisto

Breeze wrote:

Only RED part is what I think you should fix, others are just suggestions

[General]
  1. Delete osb.file since it didn't used done ! ^.^
  2. add gdeath to all diffities' tag Done as well !
  3. Please unify preview timie in all difficulties
Done too !

[Normal]
  1. 00:30:129 (3) - Sounds a little werid, try slider at 00:30:400 - 00:30:670 xD Sorry.... have to say a no here, coz it is synced to an instrument... xD
  2. 00:56:616 Timing section - What's the use of this 0.5xBPM timing section, delete it if it's useless :!: Yea, deleted... xD
  3. 01:27:427 (3) - lower the finish sound a bit to fit background music Good suggestion ! done~
  4. 01:40:400 (2) - add finish with low sound
Good suggestion ! done as well....

[Hyper]
  1. 01:27:427 (3) - lower the finish sound a bit to fit background music
  2. 01:35:22 - Unsed timing section
  3. 01:51:210 (4) - finish sound fell a little loud, maybe just for me
All done, nice suggestions on the hitsounds ! Thanks !

[Another]
  1. Why this difficulty used a offset 404 (+4)? 400 seem better. Remember to resnap all notes
:arrow: Oops, xD Mistake... Fix !

nice map, fixed the red part and I'll pubble
Hehe, thanks for the mod Breezi~~ I will grab your pubble !!!!!!! *evil grin*
Breeze
Great
Proto-Bubbled
gdeath
[Another]
01:08:643 (2) - make this note start on 01:08:688
coz of offset changed and 1/3 beat stacked.this note was not resnapped.
fixed it for me.
Topic Starter
alvisto

gdeath wrote:

[Another]
01:08:643 (2) - make this note start on 01:08:688
coz of offset changed and 1/3 beat stacked.this note was not resnapped.
fixed it for me.
Done ! ^.^
Chompey
Well this is my first time modding anything, and I'll say right now that these are just suggestions that I thought up after playing through all three difficulties. (I'm still an inexperienced beatmapper, so don't vouch on anything I say really lol).

-Normal-

I have nothing to say for this one except that it was smooth to play through. Hell I almost got a perfect, so I'll just use that as support when saying that it's perfectly suited for normal people.

-Hyper-

Well this was significantly different from normal. The whole song did go alright for me except for 4 parts of the song:

00:31:00
01:15:00
01:24:00
01:33:00

I'll just say, these parts REALLY threw me off because of the difference in distances between each hitcircle while it was going at the same beat. It's probably because I just suck playing at that kind of level of Osu, but I'm just suggesting maybe you could show a little more mercy on your 2nd highest difficulty (I'm just anxious to see what awaits me in "Another" as well).

Other then that, I had a grand time with Hyper.

-Another-

Now THAT was fun to play through. Sure I failed a bit after the half-way point but dang that was fun lol. Honestly, I have nothing to suggest because as I said before, I'm inexperienced, and thus I wouldn't even know what to suggest. Plus it's your highest difficulty, so you would expect such hostality from such a level. All I can say was the circles and timing didn't throw me off in a bad way. I lost because I suck, so it's not a problem on your map's end from what I played through.

The other thing I wanted to add was, I compared the beats I mentioned earlier from Hyper to Another, and when I look at those beats from Hyper, it's like the hitcircles at the designated times are almost random in encounter. I didn't get thrown off from Another my first time, but I did when I reached those points in Hyper. That's honestly the only suggestion/complaint I have, but other then that I REALLY enjoyed the entire beatmap, so I'm going to give you a star, and I hope to see this map ranked someday!
stenut
Eres mi héroe :arrow: estrella :oops:
show more