forum

Dan Winter - Don't Stop Push It Now (Nightcore Mix) [Osu|Tai

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gero
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on viernes, 06 de marzo de 2015 at 10:01:43 p.m.

Artist: Dan Winter
Title: Don't Stop Push It Now (Nightcore Mix)
Tags: XinCrin Pappy Papcio -Bakari- Inyuschan Hanjamon osuplayer111 Andrea Collab Collaboration Dont Rave Techno Trance Remix
BPM: 175.26
Filesize: 9673kb
Play Time: 02:30
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.46 stars, 130 notes)
  2. Geromon's Muzukashii (3.21 stars, 607 notes)
  3. Hanjamon's Oni (4.54 stars, 985 notes)
  4. Hard (3.17 stars, 348 notes)
  5. Insane (3.55 stars, 385 notes)
  6. Pap's Normal (2.07 stars, 226 notes)
  7. Shake it (4.51 stars, 535 notes)
Download: Dan Winter - Don't Stop Push It Now (Nightcore Mix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This song contains NSFW lyrics and is not suitable for ages under 18

Mapset:

Easy By Gero Done!
Normal By Pappy Done!
Muzukashii By Hanjamon & Gero Done!
Hard By -Bakari- & Gero Done!
Insane By Gero & Inyuschan Done!
Onicore By Hanjamon Done!
Shake it By Andrea & Gero Done!
Storyboard & Skin By XinCrin Done!
Nyukai
First, working on it o3o

Now give me what I want (?)
Pappy
Can I make normal? o3o

Nightcore <3
Topic Starter
Gero

Papcio wrote:

Can I make normal? o3o

Nightcore <3

Sure thing!
XinCrin
nice one but I didn't like the BG :/
Topic Starter
Gero

XinCrin wrote:

nice one but I didn't like the BG :/
Yeah I know, i'm looking for another one
Nyukai
Okay, I guess I can continue with my parts now :D

EDIT: I'm done, catch me in-game.
Topic Starter
Gero
Updated ~
XinCrin
Tu Hard con Andrea está muy divertida :3
Star para no hacer spam ~
Nyukai

XinCrin wrote:

Tu Hard con Andrea está muy divertida :3
Star para no hacer spam ~
:/
Avena
Geromon Digievolved to....
TACOMAPPERMON
Topic Starter
Gero

Priti wrote:

TACOMAPPERMON

Updated ~

Ready for mods ~
Hanjamon

Gero wrote:

Priti wrote:

TACOMAPPERMON

Updated ~

Ready for mods ~
The diff is like a fusion of a digimon with a human (?
riffy
Hola!

[General]
  1. There might be a few missing skin elements. I am worried about the selected ones. AiBat. Since you skin hitcirles, you probably should skin them as well.
  2. I also think that your comboburst is too big. AiBat.
  3. Mind addding collab and collaboration to the tags? Also you probably need a rave to the tags, because the song sounds like rave-music a lot.
  4. Please, ask a BAT about the BG. I think we can see a bit of panties in the BG, which might not be suitable for young players. I believe that it it sould be fine, but it's better to make sure.
[Storyboard]
  1. I doubt that this awesome thing needs a .psd file in the lyrics folder. Please, get rid of this little unnecessary thing.
  2. Enable epilepsy warning. The SB contains a lot of pulsing/flashing elements, so this is a thing you really should do.

Man, this is brilliant. great job!
[Easy]
  1. 00:04:363 (2,3) - newbies can mistakenly hit (3)'s tail just because it is way too close. Try re-arranging them to move (3)'s tail away and make flow a bit more understandable?
    Note: kinda similar thing happens to 01:18:652 (2,3,4) - try to re-arrange them like this
  2. 00:38:940 (3,3) - this kind of stack might be tricky for the easiest diff. Since 00:40:652 (3) - appears too soon it might trouble newbies. I highly suggest re-arranging this pattrn.
  3. 00:59:138 - I'd drag the delayed break here. It will make more sense with the bass line and look cute.
  4. 01:42:959 (1) - comparing with the rest of the combos in this part, this one looks a bit off pattern. I highly recommend you removing it.
  5. 02:00:761 (1) - I'm in love. ♥
  6. 02:28:491 (2,1) - in special modes it might be a problem. And since you have no CtB/o!m diffs, players will play this diff in their modes, and this pattern may turn into a disaster. Give some more time between spinner and an object before it.

Relaxing Easy, interesting rhythm. Well done.
[Normal]
  1. Your new combos are overused, in my opinion. You place them too often and it does not look good + new combos give extra HP, so use them wisely. Try to use less new combos, please.
  2. Try to set Circle Size to 3,5. It might look better and give more variety of diff settings, wich is also a good idea.
  3. 00:13:948 (1,2) - the 3/2 gap here feels quite confusing while playing. I'd add a repeat to (1) to fix this. Same applies for a few more patterns, although 00:37:742 (2) - 3/2 sliders like this one are fine.
    Note: click here for more information about this kind of rhythm.
  4. 00:18:057 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think that this is too hard for a calm part Normal diff. this pattern is harder thank most of the patterns in the kiais, so I highly suggest you simplifying it.
  5. 00:22:850 (3) - minor - the slider gets overlapped with the HP-Bar a little bit. Not a serious problem, but avoiding it will make your diff look neater and more readable.
    Note: most of players use custom skins, so, this overlap may cover up to 60% of the slider, which is not a good thing at all.
  6. 01:08:724 (1,2,1) - this sudden stack becomes a bit confusing and does not represents the song. Music gets faste, faster and faster at this part and you suddenly stop the movement with a stack. It seriously tricked me while playing. Consider unstacking the pattern.
    Note: 02:16:680 (2,3) - same here and a few more similar patterns. Try to fix them on your own or just contact me and we'll do it step-by-step if you feel unsure. :)
  7. 01:31:490 (2) - the slider feels seriously off music and vocals. Please, just replace it with one circle at 01:31:662 - to follow the song.

I feel like you should seriously work on your comboing. The flow didn't feel great in some parts, too, but that might be because you're quite new, so I believe that this is okay.
[Hard]
  1. 00:26:957 (3,4) - I would simplify the curve to make it more readable. To be honest, it looks quite hard to read. Example
    Note: 01:18:995 (4,5) -and 02:06:068 (1) - same here. Please, think about it, this is a Hard diff, not even the hardest diff of the set. It feels too tricky for this kind of diff.
  2. 00:27:985 (3) - minor - try to use a softer curve here? The part is calm and agressive curve feels a bit out of place. Example
  3. 00:56:057 (6,7,8,9,1) - minor - osu automatically unstacks the circles and it looks really messy and out of your style. Just try to unstack them manually? Meow?
  4. 01:31:490 (3,5) - i have nothing to say except minor things - the overlap looks a bit untidy. I believe that you didn't mean to have it here + it's noticeable in-game. Try to avoid it, if it is possible.

Impressive! Great as always!
[Shake It!]
Condider renaming it to Rave! ? Just a matter of preference, but I thought you may like it.
  1. The diff settings on the Hard are higher than here. I believe that you should increase hem in this diff and maybe drop a bit on the Hard.
  2. 00:23:534 (1,2,3,4) - please, reduce DS a bit here. This part is calm and it should use lower spacing. It will make much more sense with the song.
  3. 00:27:814 (5,6) - minor - I bet that this is Andrea's part. THese sliders are so close to blanket-sliders. I've pointed them out so many times before. :P
  4. 00:29:269 (3) - the circle feels overmapped, please, remove it. It does not feel rght here, imo. The song gradually gets faster here and sudden 1/4 in the begnning spoils the pattern, I think.
  5. 00:51:949 (6,1,2,3) - minor - a little vertical unstack would improve the readability of the pattern on some low-end machines.
  6. 00:55:801 (4) - have yu missed a new combo here? THe change from sliders to a stream should be emphasized, I believe.
  7. 01:22:076 - reduce the volume here a bit? It feels too loud. Just 20-25% volume should be fine.
  8. 01:54:257 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - seems familiar, I love this pattern. ♥
  9. 02:29:176 (5,6,7) - this jump felt a bit awkward while playing, at least to me. These circles are some kind of echo and using x1.7 DS on them is a bit too much. try lowering DS here?

Amazing diff, great collab!
The spread from Normal to Hard feels rather beoken and that is the most important thing I have to say. you might need a second Hard diff, consult a BAT, maybe? Anyway, the mapset might need some more woek on Normal and the N-H spread. Except the hings above, it is all cool and super-enjoyable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck!
Nyukai

Not bad, lol.

I'll mod this soon =w=
Topic Starter
Gero

Inyuschan wrote:

Not bad, lol.

I'll mod this soon =w=

Pappy

-Bakari- wrote:

Hola!
[Normal]
  1. Your new combos are overused, in my opinion. You place them too often and it does not look good + new combos give extra HP, so use them wisely. Try to use less new combos, please. I changed all comboing ^^
  2. Try to set Circle Size to 3,5. It might look better and give more variety of diff settings, wich is also a good idea. Woo, fantastic idea!
  3. 00:13:948 (1,2) - the 3/2 gap here feels quite confusing while playing. I'd add a repeat to (1) to fix this. Same applies for a few more patterns, although 00:37:742 (2) - 3/2 sliders like this one are fine.
    Note: click here for more information about this kind of rhythm. Fixed
  4. 00:18:057 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think that this is too hard for a calm part Normal diff. this pattern is harder thank most of the patterns in the kiais, so I highly suggest you simplifying it. Changed to simple rhytm
  5. 00:22:850 (3) - minor - the slider gets overlapped with the HP-Bar a little bit. Not a serious problem, but avoiding it will make your diff look neater and more readable. Fixed
    Note: most of players use custom skins, so, this overlap may cover up to 60% of the slider, which is not a good thing at all.
  6. 01:08:724 (1,2,1) - this sudden stack becomes a bit confusing and does not represents the song. Music gets faste, faster and faster at this part and you suddenly stop the movement with a stack. It seriously tricked me while playing. Consider unstacking the pattern.
    Note: 02:16:680 (2,3) - same here and a few more similar patterns. Try to fix them on your own or just contact me and we'll do it step-by-step if you feel unsure. :) I fixed them, now it is good? :3
  7. 01:31:490 (2) - the slider feels seriously off music and vocals. Please, just replace it with one circle at 01:31:662 - to follow the song. It isn't as off but you're too professional to deny your mod, fixed! XD

I feel like you should seriously work on your comboing. The flow didn't feel great in some parts, too, but that might be because you're quite new, so I believe that this is okay.
The spread from Normal to Hard feels rather beoken and that is the most important thing I have to say. you might need a second Hard diff, consult a BAT, maybe? Anyway, the mapset might need some more woek on Normal and the N-H spread. Except the hings above, it is all cool and super-enjoyable. I made many 1/2 in normal cuz hard is hard but I see It still doesn't work o3o.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck!
Thank you for mod! ^^ It helped me not only in this map, some tips helped me overall on mapping normals ^^
Makyu
Note that this mod is from a player perspective, not a good mapper or modder, this is probably a complete fail.
also all this stuff are just suggestions.

[Insane2]
General
I think You should down the volumen a bit, not much, imo sounds better with the hitsounds.

00:33:462 (2) - If you ctrl+G this note the mouse orientation will be better with the rhythm, that "jump" fits pretty well with that part
00:41:679 (1,2,3,1) - 4 times the same shape? change it, imo it is ugly to see 4 times the same shape in a row
01:50:833 (4) - this little fucker always make me lose the combo maybe show that bitch a bit? c:
01:53:572 (4) - ctrl+G this note, filts better imo
02:04:869 (1,2,3,4) - I feel like you can do a better job here in this part, that part of the song helps to do more awesome patterns than that one you have there
02:17:536 (2) - same here, if you ctrl+G this one feels better playing, imo

[Insane1]
General
Same as Insane

00:33:034 (4,5) - instead of using 2 circles, why not a slider, I felt way better when I tested that way
00:42:021 (4) - ctrl+G this one, the movement of the mouse feels more natural this way while playing the song
00:44:417 (4) - move this note a bit, to make more clean the field, maybe here? x:296 y:240
01:08:382 (4) - maybe this? http://puu.sh/aVEez/5dfc75d6a4.jpg
01:30:207 - It feels awkward that space there ._.
01:36:797 (3,4) - that part just felt random, just do the same way you was doing, for real :c

[Hard]
General
Same as Insane
AR8, it is easiest to read the song, specialy with the beginning

01:06:670 (3) - maybe ctrl+G that note? it feels better that way imo
01:30:806 (2) - maybe this note separate from the slider? like (1)

[Normal]
Nothing to do here

[Ez]
Nothing to do here
riffy

Makyu wrote:

[Hard]
General
Same as Insane up to Gero
AR8, it is easiest to read the song, specialy with the beginning up to Gero, but I think 7,5 is also fine (mostly because of the diff spread-balancing)

01:06:670 (3) - maybe ctrl+G that note? it feels better that way imo no, that'd break the flow and become a random jump
01:30:806 (2) - maybe this note separate from the slider? like (1) any reason to do so? personally, I'd prefer to keep it
Nyukai
Here I am~

General:

1. Nothing to say.
Softcore:

1. Quizá podrías usar CS:2,5, para que sea algo diferente del Normal (además CS:3 lo veo para Normal (?))
  2. 00:15:318 (4, 1) - El NC debería estar en (4) o3o

Genial la diff, como siempre, aunque ese spinner del final no me gustó, creo que empieza demasiado rápido xD Pero igual, me gustó.
Pap's Dancecore:

1. 00:02:993 (2) - Hmm... You should add NC here xD
  2. 00:07:101 (5) - NC~
  3. 00:12:579 (3) - NC because strong beat >_>
  4. 01:34:572 (3) - Remove this note.

Well, in my opinion this diff needs more work, a bit difficult for a Normal I think. But not bad at all.
Hardcore:

1. 00:02:993 (2) - NC.
  2. 00:16:516 (4) - NC.
  3. 00:44:075 (5, 1) - NC in (5).
  4. 00:57:769 - Remove this break.

Nice collab o33o

Sigo mañana, que debo irme x_x

EDIT: Back~

Rave:

1. 00:44:760 (1) - No recuerdo haberle puesto NC ahí. ¿Es necesario? D:
  2. 00:58:454 (1) - Tampoco creo que haga falta el NC ahí imo o3o
  3. 01:32:689 (1) - Lo mismo de 00:44:760 (1) xD

Haha, nada que decir, creo que hicimos buen trabajo en general xD
Shake it:

1. 00:07:273 (5) - I think there should be a NC o3o
  2. 00:55:030 (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11) - So complicated x_x xD
  3. 01:14:202 (7, 1) - NC should be in (7) I think.
  4. 01:16:941 (8, 1) - Same in (8).
  5. 01:18:310 (6, 1) - Same in (6).
  6. 01:20:022 (8, 1) - Same in (8).

Meh, why you so pro, nothing more to say x_x

Espero que lo rankees pronto :3
show more