forum

Adding Tabs/Collections/Etc to the Skin Selection Screen

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +23
Topic Starter
Kanou

So like most people I like collecting skins on Osu! and I have started to realize that my skin selection screen is getting really messy. So I was wondering if we could add in a skin collection feature or something of the sort, it would make Osu! life a lot easier and the skins screen would be less cluttered. Here I have Attempted to somewhat recreate the Skin Selection screen in Photoshop (Sorry I'm not that great at photoshop). With the arrows on the side i will try explain my changes.

Red Arrow: Here we have your currently Selected tab with the skins you have put into that collection ( e.g My Favourites Is currently Selected and I have all my favourite skins in there :o)

White Arrow: Here we have the scroll bar, I figured that the" next page" tab was kinda outdated, So with the evolution of the options I think it is Time the skin selection screen follow suit and switch to the almighty scroll!

Blue Arrow: Here are the rest of your Collections. Neatly stacked, Waiting for the day you use them :)

Other: With all that maybe there could be a possibility for each collection to be different colours as well.

There we have it! Of course this is obviously not the best representation of what could be a new Skin selection screen (With my lousy PS skills) but I just thought it would be a Pretty cool idea if this was somehow Implemented into the game, I'm really not sure how many people will find this handy but I know i definitely will.
Haru-
This actually would be very very useful since most players have like 500 pages of their skins.
FencerTJ
This sounds like a pretty interesting idea. Considering some people's skins are better suited for certain mods, this would be a way of organizing them.
Oinari-sama
I love the "Favourite Skin" and scrolling idea.