forum

Replays (Multiplayer)

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +9
Topic Starter
Soaprman
I know there's a thread about multiplayer replay saving for tag mode.

I know it's possible to hit F2 on the results screen to export the replay.

What I'm asking for is something like in single player, where when you complete a map, there's a toggle that says save replay that you can hit to save the replay and have it be accessible via the local scoreboard. And it stays toggled so you can automatically get replays of all your plays. I want this for head-to-head multiplayer so when I go look at my scores I don't have good scores without replays to go with them. I like my replays. :(

edit: I guess I should also add that I want multiplayer scores to go into the local scoreboard.
Tshemmp
*mega bump*

please implement this ;_____; it is sooo incredibly frustrating if you just made an impressive play and you'll never be able to watch it again because you forgot to press F2
theowest
I always forget to save my replays in multiplayer because you have to hit F2. This would help a lot.

It would also be nice to auto disable the scorebar on the left like you can in Singleplayer.
-[ DamnAll ]-
This needs for me. Supp :D
Yukiteru Amano
I would like to see the feature of toggling autosave on all replays I play in solo including Multi so I won't need to remember pressing F2 everytime. I would also like to suggest splitting Solo play and Multi. So all replays saved from multis will be stored In "Multireplays" and Solo in "Soloreplays".

What do you think :)?

Cheers!
FrzR
Would be nice especially the multiplayer. Also a replay of a whole multiplayer match including other players during the song. But it would take a lot of work (maybe).
Yukiteru Amano

Fr33z3R wrote:

Would be nice especially the multiplayer. Also a replay of a whole multiplayer match including other players during the song. But it would take a lot of work (maybe).
I don't think it will be too hard since saving the replay feature is already available, so all that need to be done is a button that will declare that I want it saved everytime.
buny
Last time I tried to save a replay in multiplayer, it crashed my osu

No reason not to have this though if it works for anyone else.
Kyouya
I'd support this because i keep forgetting to f2
Average
>.> did this ever happen?
Bara-
I find it really funny that this request is about single player, while everyone talks about multiplayer
I don't see any need in this, as ALL scores made when playing normally will go to Local rankings, from where you can download the replay with no problem
Average
Isn't the request about multiplayer? I'm confused now.
silmarilen
this is about multiplayer, dont mind baraatje.
but we have this request which has 400 stars already now aswell t/140258
Bara-
Ohh
Understood wrong
I thought he wants it for single, but he wants the feature from single to go to multi