forum

OSU! Mania METALIC Skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DJ Orange
Koko Ban
i wonder if this skin was inspired from DJMAX. anyway, i like it! especially the fonts used on judgement thingy.
acid
Great skin. Also the second osu!mania skin I've seen. Will there be any updates though?
Oyatsu
Ne~
Deep Sea
nice skin :3
Ritz_old
ho~ Nice skin..... Used it :P
Jharra-chan
thanks for this <3
winotu
this skin is awesome! ^^
but score-percent, score-x is missing :(
can be section-pass/fail too, but it's still awesome.
I made "%" and "x", it's not the same, but still similar...
/using it ^^
Muzika
which is better? fantastic or perfect (i mean which is the rainbow 300 and normal one)
winotu
Fantastic / rainbow 300. You can use auto mode and see it, auto always get the highest score. In this skin you can read it:
boat

:-(

also typo lol
DJNightmare
Awesome Skin! Do you mind if I can add your Note Explosion Animation in to this Library?

t/114983
Muzika

winotu wrote:

Fantastic / rainbow 300. You can use auto mode and see it, auto always get the highest score. In this skin you can read it:
Lawrr
Very nice skin!
Flanster
WOW, this skin is epic and im gonna use it from now on!
deadbeat
i think this skin would be better if the elements were a bit smaller :<

or is this just me?
DJNightmare
There should be a seperate osu!mania number instead of using the same number to show on the ranking screen :<
TouchFluffyTail

DJNightmare wrote:

There should be a seperate osu!mania number instead of using the same number to show on the ranking screen :<
You can specify a mania combo number prefix in the ×key.ini with the parameter 'FontCombo' to have separate score/combo number sets.
DJNightmare

TouchFluffyTail wrote:

DJNightmare wrote:

You can specify a mania combo number prefix in the ×key.ini with the parameter 'FontCombo' to have separate score/combo number sets.
Oh, ._."
a200131290
show more