forum

Beatmaps gone, help please! [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wyrmling_old
Hello, I'm new to this forum so I'm not really sure if this goes here so sorry in advanced if I'm wrong.

Anyways, I reinstalled osu! onto my computer (as the external hard drive I used in the past to play osu! broke) and when I opened it, all the beatmaps that I've installed have disappeared. I was wondering if there's any way that I can reinstall these onto my computer without having to find them all manually?

Thanks, and once again, sorry if I posted in the wrong forum.
Hanyuu
If the beatmaps were all saved on the hard drive that broke they are gone and you need to redownload them :?
Topic Starter
Wyrmling_old
Damn, alright, thanks for the help
Topic Starter
Wyrmling_old
Is there a way of seeing all the beatmaps that I've installed previously? Like, can I find it on my profile or something?
Lust

Wyrmling wrote:

Is there a way of seeing all the beatmaps that I've installed previously? Like, can I find it on my profile or something?
Well you can see what you've been ranked in recently on your page and your top ranks but other than that you need to search.
XPJ38

Wyrmling wrote:

Yup, but this is a supporter-only feature:

Ranked (Unplayed) and Ranked (Played) filters appear on the beatmap listing.
Topic Starter
Wyrmling_old
Thank you