forum

We need to take action against Ephemeral

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Manishh
He is voilating against our privacy. Trying to stop our freedom of speech. We cannot let this happen. It does not matter if he is 10time stronger than us, it does not matter if he can silence us, it does not matter if he can remove our existence. We must fight even if it result in death of us.
Topic Starter
Manishh
here before ephermal edit his post
Ymir
This is what happens when you forget to feed him a chippy.
Next time, we will make sure to sacrifice Patatitta to keep him at bay.

Cerno
One must be absolutely foolish to challenge the Seagull
z0z

Cerno wrote:

you can do that by just dropping a nuke in the relevant location
Topic Starter
Manishh

Cerno wrote:

if he is a seagull then I am a all mighty monkey. who cares if he have air advantage. I can throw shit banana
nominomu
nah, i'm the all-powerful triangle... thing
Cerno

z0z wrote:

Cerno wrote:

you can do that by just dropping a nuke in the relevant location
two birds one stone, gets rid of all the alien creatures in Aus at the mean time

Manishh wrote:

Cerno wrote:

if he is a seagull then I am a all mighty monkey. who cares if he have air advantage. I can throw shit banana
those noodle arms of urs has no competition against those ripped arms Eph packs
[ Sebastian ]
Aura dog > Seagull
Topic Starter
Manishh
Dont let these guys scare you. It does not matter if he have big juicy arms or not, because we have the spirit. We must fight for freedom!!!!!!!!
Kobold84
I agree. I think it's time to make the Ephemeral exile petition and demand justice from the high court of OT.
Topic Starter
Manishh

Kobold84 wrote:

I agree. I think it's time to make the Ephemeral exile petition and demand justice from the high court of OT.
Dont speak. You are one of his pawn and must not be give support. Dont try to brainwash us.
Ephemeral
my only weakness is good threads

it would be just terrible if you all rose up and created the Four Mighty Threads to banish my ancient evil back into the earth. i'd hate that so much. please don't do it.
DM FOR MUTUAL

Ephemeral wrote:

it would be just terrible if you all rose up and created the Four Mighty Threads to banish my ancient evil back into the earth. i'd hate that so much. please don't do it.
Ya heard him boys, lets create these Mighty Threads.
Jangsoodlor
why
Stomiks

yoony1 wrote:

Ephemeral wrote:

Hey good luck with that guys. I'll be watching with some popcorn enjoying my retirement.
Ymir

yoony1 wrote:

Ephemeral wrote:

Don't fall for his lies
Kobold84

Ephemeral wrote:

Good threads don't exist, it's a myth.
Ymir

Kobold84 wrote:

Ephemeral wrote:

THEN EXPLAIN THIS, BUCKEROO
Scyla

Kobold84 wrote:

Ephemeral wrote:

Mine exists
show more