forum

KatouMegumi's Independent OT Research Laboratories: Meat Factory

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi
Hello, denizens! This is a meat factory facility of KatouMegumi's Independent OT Research Laboratories and as its CEO, I am happy to introduce a new food product: Cloned Mutton!

This product is a result of my newest research made possible thanks to the collaboration with nedd83 on his HoloEN Ritual.

The mutton meat produced by KatouMegumi's Independent OT Research Laboratories is ethically and morally correct. No sentient being is being harmed in the production of mutton meat. Unlike certain proposals on renewable phoenix meat.

We will be extending offered meat produce to other kinds of meat. Right now, we have plans for dragon, rabbit and shark meat.

Everyone is entitled to free supply of mutton or other kind of meat from KatouMegumi's Independent OT Research Laboratories.

Information regarding the manufacturing process
New product: Cloned Rabbit
Winnyace
is the Mutton Meat gluten free and vegan?
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

Winnyace wrote:

I'm afraid, not. However, I will look into making a spin-off product that would suit such criteria.
q9za
Winnyace

KatouMegumi wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

I'm afraid, not. However, I will look into making a spin-off product that would suit such criteria.
thank you, sir. I'd like to get the free supply of Mutton Meat as promised in your ad.
ClevelandsMyBro
plot twist: the security in the meat factory couldn't handle the amount of clone the factory put out that they all the clones ran away
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

plot twist: the security in the meat factory couldn't handle the amount of clone the factory put out that they all the clones ran away
The clones are all mindless and without sentience. (By intention) This is why it is considered an ethical operation, sir.
ClevelandsMyBro

KatouMegumi wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

The clones are all mindless and without sentience. (By intention) This is why it is considered an ethical operation, sir.
ooohhh ok i see
Lapizote
any reasons as to why you couldn't clone phoenix meat?

mutton is just way too different from spicy fried bird.
Tad Fibonacci
There's also a special feature.

If you order from us, shipping will be completely free, because the mutton will walk right to your doorstep!
Very convenient, I'd say.

Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

axl2468 wrote:

any reasons as to why you couldn't clone phoenix meat?

mutton is just way too different from spicy fried bird.
I have stated before that the phoenix meat is not very tasty. I was originally doing experimentation on the phoenix meat, but in the end switched to mutton for aforementioned reasons.
Winnyace
I'd like to ask from where mutton meat is coming from
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

Winnyace wrote:

I'd like to ask from where mutton meat is coming from
From the factory, of course.
The exact process is currently a trade secret, but rest assured it holds up to the ethical claims.
Lapizote

KatouMegumi wrote:

I have stated before that the phoenix meat is not very tasty.
taste is subjective.

i have eaten many species of phoenix in my lifetime, and in my experience, they have always been delicious.

i refuse to purchase from your factory if there would be no phoenix meat.
Winnyace
what ethical standards the factory follows to deliver the mutton meat
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

axl2468 wrote:

i have eaten many species of phoenix in my lifetime, and in my experience, they have always been delicious
To me, it tastes like shitty bird.

axl2468 wrote:

i refuse to purchase from your factory if there would be no phoenix meat.
I believe that you are being scammed. KatouMegumi's Independent OT Research Laboratories meat produce is free.
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

Winnyace wrote:

what ethical standards the factory follows to deliver the mutton meat
First of, cloned mutton does not have sentience or intellect by design, so there is nothing morally wrong with butchering it.
q9za
We follow no ethical standards, we do prioritize our customers above all, doesn't matter where the mutton comes from, it will reach it's customer.

-KatouMegumi
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

q9za wrote:

We follow no ethical standards, we do prioritize our customers above all, doesn't matter where the mutton comes from, it will reach it's customer.

-KatouMegumi
Excuse me, but I will have to report you for forgery of facts and defamation.
さあ、腐って死んでください。
z0z
huh
show more