forum

the tale of the infinite ninja'ing midnight ninjas

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
keremaru
at the stroke of 0, the midnight ninjas began their strike.

the ninjas are equipped with ash primes, seeking to execute any and all targets with their seeking shuriken augments, a daikyu super-buff rework bow, and bleed procs that will last a lifetime and seven quarters. their first target? abraker.

the ot! scientist has been at work on new amendments to the ot!constitution, rectifying any and all mistakes that have been generated in the process of correcting the shitposting prognoses. as the shitposts are the lifeline and blood of the midnight ninjas, they snipe and steal away any and all possible replies that abraker may have to communicate his progress to his peers and the ot!council. they raid OT!neus, stealing documents of abraker's recent successes and the key which grants access to abraker's private neural calculations room, where his brain is somehow functioning.

the next to attack is tad, the campaign manager and propaganda promoter for the ot!council.

tad was a simple lad. he didn't do anything wrong. he just got mixed in with the wrong crowd.

the ninjas, as they did with abraker, infiltrate tad's brain storage location, which was guarded by highly trained professionals of the state, which president achromalia personally hand picked to protect all information that lad had processed, and to relay an alert to the T.R.A.S.H. house for president achromalia to prepare his safety initiative. however, the guards were busy playing a game of hide and seek forknut edition, and allowed the midnight ninjas to infiltrate without detection. though, who could blame them? the midnight ninjas had max duration and 143% power strength, capable of stripping all enemy armor and nobody knowing who or what touched their shoulder. as the midnight ninjas killed off all guards with their zenistars, they proceeded to steal the neurological processors for information in tad's brain. though the information was locked by a system much more complex and difficult to solve than even orokin locks.
but the midnight ninjas brought ciphers along in their gear slots, so all had been swell.

for them, of course.
president achromalia's nightmare had only just reached its rising action phase.

as the midnight ninjas accessed every information node required (sanchez's information was alongside achromalia's in the storage vault), the last resort location that the ninjas could figure was the T.R.A.S.H. house. and so, infiltrating without a single trace of evidence, the ninjas void dashed through the laser beams, avoiding detection from petty skeleton-humanoid alarms. if anything, they used their void demons to blast the lasers away.

as soon as the office doors were blasted open with the handy zarrs that the ninjas had brought with their oper-- i mean void demons, the ninjas proceeded to the processing room, where the final boss had been awaiting their approach. a cold demeanor running rampant within the room, the ninjas knew this would be difficult, especially considering the final boss was level 1000. but they bothered to bring along 2 volt primes, and 2 ash primes along in the party. all was good. the boss wouldn't be difficult to kill.

the volt prime set down his 54-second volt shields, allowing no damage to be taken for the party. of course, they set up in a corner where the boss couldn't hit them, and the volt had 175% ability efficiency and 825 energy pool. since the volt could spam his 3 all he wanted, he could essentially enable the ashes to strip off all the boss' armor, leaving him with only health to worry about. and, since volt's shields added a bonus 50% per shield. and with two volt primes with the same build, that allowed for a total of 200% electricity damage bonus, and 800% crit damage bonus. since they had stripped off all the enemy's armor, the boss died within a minute of shooting from behind the volt shields.

the ninja'ing of the ot!constitution could now begin, as the ninjas obtained all 4 of the primary targets' brains.

mission accomplished.

now i need to do my homework this took a fookin' while
abraker
At least they didn't get to the denizen clones. I really beefed up security and hid all of that after Ashton took over A-Breaking Laboratory that day.
levesterz
ninja do what ninja did
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Do what you want cause a ninja is free
You are a ninja
Meah
ninja is a fornite streamer
Tad Fibonacci
Topic Starter
keremaru

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

my goodness