forum

OT Presidential election 2019 -Third phase (Canceled)

posted
Total Posts

Who do you want to be the next OT President?

Ashton
31.25%
Achromalia
15.62%
abraker
18.75%
Zain Sugieres
34.38%
Total votes: 32
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci

OT President election 2019

~Final phase~

This is the final phase of the OT presidential election. In this phase, voting will be open for every OT denizens to pick out the next OT President whom will lead OT into a new era.
Each denizen will have one vote and is allowed to vote for any one they think is most suited to the position.
Voting poll will be open for 3 days.
The candidate with the highest amount of votes will win the election and become the next OT president.

Although voting is not mandatory, I sincerely ask that every single OT denizen do vote. Since this election will decide on a new President who will lead OT for years to come, you are actively deciding on the future of OT. Every denizen should have the responsibility of voting.

This thread will also serve as a place for candidates to have further campaign speeches. Any denizens that have questions for the candidates may also ask them here, regardless of the question being related to the campaign or not. Candidates are not expected to answer all questions though, and they may choose to answer certain questions or not.

Best of luck to all candidates!

NOTICE

After further discussing with denizens and reconsideration, we have concluded that this voting poll is too open for vote manipulations and other security issues.
Therefore, this voting poll has been canceled and the votes on this thread will not be counted as actual votes.
A new thread dedicated for voting has made in the place of this one.

I am sorry for any inconveniences that this have caused and I would implore that anyone who've voted would take some of their time to re-cast their vote on the new thread here: https://old.ppy.sh/forum/t/875144
Sosteneshion
Oh boyy
Ashton
You should allow for vote changes if furthering campaigning in this thread changes the mind of people.
Penguin
I don’t like how we’re able to see the current amount of votes each candidate has. It’s very prone to influencing people’s vote, which is unfair. Also, I don’t think the runner up should be Vice President. That’s a very odd practice to have.
Ashton

Penguin wrote:

I don’t like how we’re able to see the current amount of votes each candidate has. It’s very prone to influencing people’s vote, which is unfair. Also, I don’t think the runner up should be Vice President. That’s a very odd practice to have.

I agree with this

Also, I think if denziens want to change their vote they should have to submit a request to tad so they aren’t Justin changing without reason
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci
Maybe you guys are right. Maybe I should use like a Google docs form instead?
If so then I'll have to reset the whole voting phase.
Ashton

tad01123 wrote:

Ultimately it’ll be fine so u don’t need to
Zain Sugieres
yea vote for me ill be a good leader prez
Zain Sugieres
Ill even make a post under my own post to show y'all how cool I am
Penguin

tad01123 wrote:

There’s no point in doing that now, it’s too far gone. Plus, google docs is a lot more vulnerable to vote manipulation.

We should definitely address the Vice President issue tho
Achromalia
I'm unsure about the use of a vice president as well.

I don't necessarily mind the idea but I'm not sure how having a VP would work.
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci
I guess I'll remove the VP role for the runner up then. If needed then we can have a separate election for that as well.
johnmedina999
We probably don't even need a VP.
Achromalia

johnmedina999 wrote:

We probably don't even need a VP.

Agreed.
Zain Sugieres
just skip the voting and crown me the king already
abraker
I'm calling out OT Crook Ashton for vote manupilation
Zain Sugieres
yea ashton stole 5 votes from me i saw it happen
abraker
I'd like to say that Fizzn (KatouMegumi) manupilated votes on OT Executions, and this crook is now doing the same here.
Achromalia
Candidate ASH - *sips tea*

Candidate ZN - "cheater!"

Candidate ACH - "hmm'st."

Candidate ABR - *shrugs*

How's that for a summary? -w-
abraker
I'm shrugging?
show more