forum

Delete my Account [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mismagius
apparently you want to create a new account or something?
Topic Starter
Nicker_old
I dont need it anymore, because i dont play the game.
Derekku
Then... just log out and don't use it anymore? We can't just delete accounts.
Topic Starter
Nicker_old
Then i make a second account und then you delete me or what, stupid or what?
James2250

Nicker wrote:

Then i make a second account und then you delete me or what, stupid or what?
You don't need to create a second account if you aren't going to play? If you ever feel like coming back you can just come back on this account
awp
Outright deleting accounts can cause orphaned or unexpected null cells/rows of data in the database(s). We can deactivate accounts no problem, but deleting them is unnecessary and occasionally dangerous.
mekadon_old

Derekku wrote:

Then... just log out and don't use it anymore? We can't just delete accounts.
This
Topic Starter
Nicker_old
You are all so stupid wankers...
mm201

Nicker wrote:

You are all such stupid wankers...
fix'd

Also:

awp wrote:

Outright deleting accounts can cause orphaned or unexpected null cells/rows of data in the database(s). We can deactivate accounts no problem, but deleting them is unnecessary and occasionally dangerous.
I'd be happy to ban you if you wish.
Zekira
@OP: What an inappropriate reply. I think the actual answer has already been made

EDIT: @MM ninja :/
TBTE

thebesthingever wrote:

HURRHURR
Topic Starter
Nicker_old
In germany every account can be deleted, but here not or what is with the data privacy of me?!
Inaba_old_1
Just don't use it anymore.

It's not like your personal information is on here, like your street address or something.
TBTE
Yea. It is not like your
SPOILER
Private Parts
Pantsu
Is on here or something so calmly leave to the left
Deif
Play Count: 1 (since Feb 5, 2009)

o___O
TBTE
HURR HURR
Bear265
I don't get why it HAS to be deleted... It's like he expects that we can trace where is is via his account... Ooooh... Maybe he's a spy...

Deif wrote:

Play Count: 1 (since Feb 5, 2009)

o___O
I lol'ed when I saw that as well...
TBTE
^Agree
Topic Starter
Nicker_old
i dont know what problem you have, i have asked if you can delete the account, and then i got nothing acceptable.
Bear265
Simply put... They choose not to delete your account due to the Fact that it can cause Database problems when there is a null cell in said database... Just don't use the account and forget about it... Because it is not going to be deleted...
mm201

Nicker wrote:

i dont know what problem you have
↓↓↓

awp wrote:

↑↑↑

Read.
LuigiHann
I'm locking this thread because there's no reason for this discussion to be public. The reason you're getting nonsense responses is because random people in the community are replying to your issue.

That said, we don't delete accounts here. Your profile contains no personal information so there is no reason to do so.