forum

The... the cure..?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashton
This forum is addictive. It’s hideous. And everything you say in this forum you will regret moments later. That’s the way of life of many OTians, it may not be healthy, but it certainly helps people get through the day. Hell, some people take it to the next step and join the discord, which is upping the ante quite a bit.

Many have tried to quit, I’ve tried, you’ve probably tried, but as we’ve all learnt one way or the other-quitting is nearly impossible, until now.

What I’m about to show you many OT!enthusiasts do not want you to know, I wouldn’t be surprised if this thread was gone within seconds. I wouldn’t be surprised if a hitman is already out to get me as I’m typing this, but nonetheless, I have found a cure. A cure to quit OT forever; to betray your past and shine into the future. Please read this thread carefully, follow each step and do not skip a thing.

Regulations:

You must align with these regulations before we can even consider continuing with the procedure.
1) You must be willing to go through with every step, you cannot be halfway and decide to stop, that will lead to nothing good

2) You must have no more than 5 years history with posting in OT, our cure isn’t strong enough to cure anyone who’s gone deeper than that. That being said, the shorter you’ve been here, the more likely the cure will work.

3) Your IQ must not be too low, I understand Ot drains our brain cells on a daily basis, however if your IQ is lower than 100, you will not be able to take this cure. (SORRY, ColdTooth.)

The procedure

1) Begind yoga classes, it will relieve stress which is essential for quitting OT.

2) After you’ve become a master at Yoga, start dieting, cut out any unhealthy food and become a vegan. Meat fuels our cravings for OT, many scientists say.

3) Destroy any, and everything you have to connect to OT. An alternative, although weaker, is to simply leave the OT discord server and block the OT website

4) And finally, betray your religion and become an anime girl, real life anime girls do not spend any time on OT, and instead spend their time playing with other cute anime girls and yelling “Hai Tai!”

I hope this cure worked for you, let’s work together and ditch this wasteland.

From scientist, and activist of the ‘Anti-OT’ association, Ashton.
ColdTooth
Requesting lock.
Westonini
I'm a tad hesitant on step 4.
Achromalia

ColdTooth wrote:

Requesting lock.
johnmedina999

Ashton wrote:

become an anime girl
Help, I'm stuck on this step, any help?
levesterz

johnmedina999 wrote:

Ashton wrote:

become an anime girl
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.wikihow. ... rl%3famp=1

Hope that will help ya
Zekks
I luv yoga
johnmedina999

levesterz wrote:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.wikihow.com/Be-a-Kawaii-Girl%3famp=1

Hope that will help ya
I think that link has the word "kawaii" at least once in every sentence. I dig it.
Topic Starter
Ashton

levesterz wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Ashton wrote:

become an anime girl

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.wikihow.com/Be-a-Kawaii-Girl%3famp=1

Hope that will help ya

Yes, that is a great guide I suggest everyone to read thoroughly if they to are stuck on the fourth step
abraker
I don't know where to start. You leave me with no choice but to dissect this sentence by sentence.

Ashton wrote:

This forum is addictive.
Maybe

Ashton wrote:

It’s hideous.
Stop blocking my view

Ashton wrote:

And everything you say in this forum you will regret moments later.
what you must be feeling right now

Ashton wrote:

That’s the way of life of many OTians, it may not be healthy, but it certainly helps people get through the day.
OTians? OTIANS??? Seriously?

Ashton wrote:

Hell, some people take it to the next step and join the discord, which is upping the ante quite a bit.
It's mostly oldfags, and I refuse to give my mortal enemy praise!

Ashton wrote:

Many have tried to quit, I’ve tried, you’ve probably tried, but as we’ve all learnt one way or the other-quitting is nearly impossible, until now.
Pls prove it first by demonstrating yourself.

Ashton wrote:

What I’m about to show you many OT!enthusiasts do not want you to know, I wouldn’t be surprised if this thread was gone within seconds.
OT!Ashton go to OT!Out. Also "fag relying on mod to wasteland the thread cliche" *ding*

Ashton wrote:

I wouldn’t be surprised if a hitman is already out to get me as I’m typing this, but nonetheless, I have found a cure.
Oh he got you. You died and got sent to OT. How my I be of disservice?

Ashton wrote:

A cure to quit OT forever; to betray your past and shine into the future.
I see your future and it's OT

Ashton wrote:

Please read this thread carefully, follow each step and do not skip a thing.
Sorry, I'll skip this sentence for my own convenience.

Ashton wrote:

You must align with these regulations before we can even consider continuing with the procedure.
And if you don't align, I'll force you to

Ashton wrote:

1) You must be willing to go through with every step, you cannot be halfway and decide to stop, that will lead to nothing good
Going through this step lead me to nothing good. How can believe every other step will work after this lowly disappointment?

Ashton wrote:

2) You must have no more than 5 years history with posting in OT, our cure isn’t strong enough to cure anyone who’s gone deeper than that.
So you are saying this can't cure oldfags? Where are the oldfags anyhow? Hello? Strange, seems like most left.

Ashton wrote:

That being said, the shorter you’ve been here, the more likely the cure will work.
Death is a cure too. See you at old age! Oh wait, you already dead

Ashton wrote:

3) Your IQ must not be too low, I understand Ot drains our brain cells on a daily basis, however if your IQ is lower than 100, you will not be able to take this cure. (SORRY, ColdTooth.)
If I try to fit your IQ on the number line, I am afraid it won't even be real!

Ashton wrote:

1) Begind yoga classes, it will relieve stress which is essential for quitting OT.
How do you Begind ?

Ashton wrote:

2) After you’ve become a master at Yoga, start dieting, cut out any unhealthy food and become a vegan. Meat fuels our cravings for OT, many scientists say.
As a mad scientist, what I can say is that you want all the meat for yourself

Ashton wrote:

3) Destroy any, and everything you have to connect to OT. An alternative, although weaker, is to simply leave the OT discord server and block the OT website
pls be my guest. pls pls pls

Ashton wrote:

4) And finally, betray your religion and become an anime girl, real life anime girls do not spend any time on OT, and instead spend their time playing with other cute anime girls and yelling “Hai Tai!”
Here is the clearly evident display of when Canadian Baka had a stroke

Ashton wrote:

I hope this cure worked for you, let’s work together and ditch this wasteland.
High IQ after Baka

Ashton wrote:

From scientist, and activist of the ‘Anti-OT’ association, Ashton.
Really? Your work history does not add up...
Topic Starter
Ashton
Abraker, perhaps you should stop trying to defend such a wasted and filthy land. you can take filth out of the land, but the land cannot be taken out of the filth.
Flanster
the cure is to nuke this subforum
Topic Starter
Ashton

Flanster wrote:

the cure is to nuke this subforum

Very reasonable option, I’d say.
abraker

Ashton wrote:

Abraker, perhaps you should stop trying to defend such a wasted and filthy land as it only furthers my point; you can take filth out of the land, but the land cannot be taken out of the filth.
Your every post unknowingly defends this land, even this one which speaks against it. Every post fuels the engine that drives it forward.
Topic Starter
Ashton
A demonstrative argument will do no good, let’s be deliberative and open up options for the future of ot, as opposed to focusing on who is to blame
Dialect
fuck this shit i'm out
Achromalia
This feels like just another shitpost. I myself am tired of posting those types of self-aware "oh fuck OT is devoid of good content" shit threads. I'm tired of seeing them, ultimately. Frankly, this is boring.
johnmedina999

Achromalia wrote:

This feels like just another shitpost. I myself am tired of posting those types of self-aware "oh fuck OT is devoid of good content" shit threads. I'm tired of seeing them, ultimately. Frankly, this is boring.
Finally, someone who understands!
abraker

Achromalia wrote:

I came to terms that this is the intrinsic property of OT
Topic Starter
Ashton
This is a cure to the shitposting, not the realization of it. There is a clear contrast.
show more