forum

10 years

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mashley
since I joined this dumbass game (in a couple months). not that I still come here. how should I celebrate?
KatouMegumi
don't.
Topic Starter
Mashley
I'm on a weird nostalgia thing and googling around I found someone making Jarto fan art. in 2018! who did this, it's nuts.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeiPi77AAH5/
ColdTooth
make a map in 2008 style
Topic Starter
Mashley

ColdTooth wrote:

make a map in 2008 style

that's the only style I know dude
TeeArctic1

Mashley wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

make a map in 2008 style

Make a 2009 style map
Topic Starter
Mashley

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Mashley wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

make a map in 2008 style

Make a 2009 style map

damn now you're onto some advanced shit. I dunno if I can still keep up with that.
y'all maps now are trash anyway
B1rd
thank you for your service
Topic Starter
Mashley

maybe I will make a map. I dunno. do you still have to trek through 9 circles of hell to get summat ranked around here.

TeeArctic1

Mashley wrote:

maybe I will make a map. I dunno. do you still have to trek through 9 circles of hell to get summat ranked around here.

Click the circles
Topic Starter
Mashley

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Mashley wrote:

Click the circles

yeah since when did osu have its own song. thats fucked. and the main menu's hideously overdesigned now but at least it's better than the last time I opened the game and was immediately served up big tiddy anime girls in bikinis. keep that away from me man.
abraker
200X maps are far more superior than the shitty maps we have to day. Who cares about the advanced mapping nuances mappers invented for themselves anyway?
levesterz

abraker wrote:

200X maps are far more superior than the shitty maps we have to day. Who cares about the advanced mapping nuances mappers invented for themselves anyway?
Zekks
cry
Topic Starter
Mashley

abraker wrote:

hey dude you know I'm rock hard for some advanced mapping nuances. come on.
Kittyneko

Mashley wrote:

abraker wrote:

Oh, i forgot to give you a gift skin, here!

https://mega.nz/#!KMcH1QxJ!bXi2aFC9PFzACMjTFuwoKYBezEB7bNpzHsb3X5ejA0M
abraker

Mashley wrote:

I mean stuff like making your map flow and having curvy sliders non artistic sliders, jumps that every map after 2016 has, etc
ColdTooth

Mashley wrote:

y'all maps now are trash anyway
don't look at me, i am not the one that fucked up the pp system
Kittyneko

Mashley wrote:

I'm on a weird nostalgia thing and googling around I found someone making Jarto fan art. in 2018! who did this, it's nuts.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeiPi77AAH5/

I tried to make fanart of you but my reddit was stupid rip

edit: finally, thank god.

ColdTooth
what in fresh hell
show more