forum

How not to post shit

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
Oh for how long we have suffered! Thread after thread, post after post, has OT been plagued by, dare I say the beast of a word..., "shit", and none come forth to vanquish this horrid evil. None I say! None until now. For you see a denizen, whilst an obnoxious fellow, has stepped forth to give knowledge that shall empower us to slay this beast. I was given a cryptic text which leads to the location where the one would be waiting for me, "pm me for guides on how not to post shit" is says. Only the most wise know what means!

My breatheren, all but non care as much I, yet, non but all cannot risk their lives, not once, but many times to go on this life threatening quest to find this denizen who posses this sacred knowledge of untold value. To my amusement, yes, this denizen has committed great sins against OT, yet for such relic, this denizen deserves a chance one more of redemption, but no more. I met the one in the hidden lands as described by "pm me" in the riddled text. There, upon facing my my inner voices the one came before me, "Do not post the word shit", the one says.

Now I bring back this sacred knowledge to be shared amongst you all! Ah, but alas my people, another riddle shrouded in mystery it is. Only the wisest of the wise may know what this text means. My people, I am wise, but I am not the wisest of the wise for this may very well be an ancient text that is too much even for me to beare at this time. I fear I have failed you, and myself. May there be the wisest of the wise, it is a hero we do not deserve. This beast has ate me already.
levesterz
Actually the word 'shit' is an acronmy that stand for

Shit
Hit
In
Turret

By that what does that one single line alone I will try to conclude that the advice is not to post turreting shit.

But it is not so simple isnt it? As you can see in the massage the only contai three different set of vowel which is
'O','e' and 'i'
There total of six word in that line alone. If divide by the 3 vowel you will get 2 how much eye human eye. Human contain 70% of water which 7 inverted almost look like a unfinished triangle. What related to triangle. Yep that right Illuminati. The whole massage is just tp tell you illuminati is real
Meah
i know, i'm so great
I can enlighten you all for the price of 100$/mo
Achromalia

Meah wrote:

i know, i'm so great
I can enlighten you all for the price of 100$/mo
$1/lifetime is what you meant.

I wouldn't consider it enlightenment.
Meah
How to deal with fame

I got 13 reddit karma fuck
VinZentVanDough
Sometimes, the wisest choice is the simplest one. Do not say the word itself.
Flanster
You have been bamboozled.
johnmedina999

ChaosZeroDelta wrote:

Sometimes, the wisest choice is the simplest one. Do not say the word itself.
What word?
ColdTooth
Shit
Topic Starter
abraker

ColdTooth wrote:

Shit
aaaaand you're out!
Achromalia
Why does someone in here not know how to flush a toilet after they've had a shet?!

DISGUSTANG!!
ColdTooth

abraker wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

Shit
aaaaand you're out!
Topic Starter
abraker
At what temperature would ColdTooth melt? Make your bets!
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

At what temperature would ColdTooth melt? Make your bets!
0 C

Because he is the Ice Princess, and ice melts at 0 C.
keremaru
shit
Achromalia

keremal wrote:

shit

abraker wrote:

aaaaand you're out!
Husa
tihS
Achromalia

Husa wrote:

tihS