forum

[Archived] Beat a song and wont save ANYTHING

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EARLtheSQIRREL
I've beat multiple maps in the past 2-3 hours and 3 or 4 of them don't just not go show up in leaderbaord it also has no local replay like when u beat any map... It's a bit annoying :/. Only thing that shows is my score on Local Ranking but when I go to replay it there is no text.
Dntm8kmeeatu
Do you have a "failed-replay.txt" file in your osu! folder? If so, please send it in an email to pe@ppy.sh as this is an issue that we are actively trying to fix. That file will help us figure out what's going wrong.

If that file doesn't exist, it's possible you are experience a different issue, if that is the case, please say so.

Though, looking at your Historical, you are submitting scores. So is it just a select few?
Topic Starter
EARLtheSQIRREL

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Do you have a "failed-replay.txt" file in your osu! folder? If so, please send it in an email to pe@ppy.sh as this is an issue that we are actively trying to fix. That file will help us figure out what's going wrong.

If that file doesn't exist, it's possible you are experience a different issue, if that is the case, please say so.

Though, looking at your Historical, you are submitting scores. So is it just a select few?

I used the repair osu! thing in the osu! folder and I havent had issues since and yes it was only a select few. I also sent the txt doc to pe@ppy.sh.