forum

OT hous

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
Eph is the daddy and any overlord we have is the mommy but for some reason mommy keeps running away and every once in a while we get a new mommy
For some reason eph really likes kids and he keeps adopting them but there are too many to count so it's really getting out of control but somehow he's managed to take care of the household for over seven years while simultaniously taking care of the neighbor's households and because of that the kids in the OT hous are really out of control and malportados (please excuse my french) and they've created an unspoken heirarchy and they share shit memes with each other and they don't love their daddy and some of eph's adopted kids run away but no one notices because everyone is fighting with each other and there are even social classes that define you based on seniority and the social classes may or may not get along and once in a while they fight but that doesn't matter because in the end as this household's shitty history tells us everything works out in the end so yeah that was the best run-on sentence I've ever written
yuhaii

johnmedina999 wrote:

Eph is the daddy and any overlord we have is the mommy but for some reason mommy keeps running away and every once in a while we get a new mommy
For some reason eph really likes kids and he keeps adopting them but there are too many to count so it's really getting out of control but somehow he's managed to take care of the household for over seven years while simultaniously taking care of the neighbor's households and because of that the kids in the OT hous are really out of control and malportados (please excuse my french) and they've created an unspoken heirarchy and they share shit memes with each other and they don't love their daddy and some of eph's adopted kids run away but no one notices because everyone is fighting with each other and there are even social classes that define you based on seniority and the social classes may or may not get along and once in a while they fight but that doesn't matter because in the end as this household's shitty history tells us everything works out in the end so yeah that was the best run-on sentence I've ever written
LOL
abraker
I like when mommy is gone then we can have so much fun like say anything and throw shit without care and daddy Eph is chill, so that's cool too
yuhaii
how much fun can we have again?
abraker

yuhaii- wrote:

how much fun can we have again?
until you end up here
ColdTooth
Alright.
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

ColdTooth wrote:

Alright.
Is this a hint to your 1000th post?
ColdTooth
Nah, the hints aren't really that subtle yet, but they are getting closer to being that subtle moment. Y'know... subtle.
abraker
I think avatar is hint
ColdTooth

abraker wrote:

I think avatar is hint
I'unno, the easy difficulties are going to be either boring or difficult, so probably not. But maybe?
Ephemeral
i hate kids but you all just keep fucking camping on my lawn and i cant get rid of you so whatever
KatouMegumi
what way is the gay club?
abraker

Ephemeral wrote:

i hate kids but you all just keep fucking camping on my lawn and i cant get rid of you so whatever

Ephemeral wrote:

you might be a bunch of little trash gremlins but you're *my* trash gremlins
This must mean something. Maybe we are missing a third clue
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
He's just a big tsundere.
abraker
Shohei Ohtani
Ephemeral reminds me of my dad because he doesn't want anything to do with me
abraker

CDFA wrote:

Ephemeral reminds me of my dad because he doesn't want anything to do with me
disgrace of a child you have been! You pathetic piece of trash can't even help yourself. Get out my sight and may god has mercy on your soul shall I see you again!