forum

Yes or No Questions

posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia
Yep! I'd say that I would listen to at least 15 songs a day. You could call me a music enthusiast or smthn ( OwO)

Would you say you have a broad taste in music?
Penguin
Yes! I have at least 10 different Spotify playlists with music from all different genres and generations. I pretty much enjoy anything and everything.

Did you eat breakfast today?
Achromalia
yep

not much though

do you consider yourself free-spirited?
Penguin
Yes?

I've always done me and not let social stigmas stop me from doing anything that I enjoy, but at the same time I tend to stick to a normal everyday lifestyle just because of responsibilities and such.

Do you have a driver's license?
Achromalia
nope.

do you experience nostalgia occasionally?
milr_
Yes 24/7.

do you know David Wise - Stickerbrush Symphony song?
Penguin
No. I know of David Wise though, the composer for a lot of games, including Donkey Kong.

Have you participated in any tournaments for osu?
Achromalia
Yes. I participated in the 2017 Aspire tournament, and miserable failed due to my unholy shitmap. plus, I made it public by submitting it, so I bet it was automatically DQ'ed.

sq
J25_games
No. if I was I whould have not won anything

Do you belive that sciance is sometimes bs
Penguin
No. I think we shouldn't necessarily take theory as absolute truth though. We should always be questioning stuff and striving to make things factual with solid evidence and such.

Do you wear hats?
45Traeath
I'd like to, but no.

You run quick, mate?
Achromalia
...I guess I'd say so, yes. I wouldn't say I'm athletic, but I somehow might be a decent sprinter. I have shitty stamina, so I can really only run really quickly in short bursts.

Xuequinox wrote:

Would you say you have a broad taste in music?
vinnicci
No

sq
Ryoid
Yes, i listen to every song and genre i found

Sq
Journal
yes

Is there even a single person on this Earth that you hate with all your passion, and actually want to harm?
J25_games
Yes there are jsut some people on earth that deserve to die

Do you belive that there is one person for everyone on the planet
vinnicci
no

is the next question a meta question?
worst fl player
No

You play Clash Of Clans?
_SkyFall
No, I quit it when I was 13 years old

Do you have a mechanical keyboard?
Penguin
yes, red switches

Do you have more than one monitor?
KatouMegumi
Yes. But I only use one, which is brand new.

Do you farm pp with DT?
45Traeath
I can't.

Has the sun gone yet?
Penguin
yes, 5:55pm as of posting this

is water your main source of fluid intake?
Achromalia
Yes, about 98% of the time.

Would you prefer to put in all of you effort to maintain a good work ethic?
Journal
no no no

Do you dislike questions?
Achromalia
Uh... no? I'm rather inquisitive myself, so I don't see how I'd fear being asked questions.

Have you gone into deep thought to the extent that you could easily consider several different ways of how to live, what to do, and why you do things?
Penguin
yes?

is xue having an existential crisis right now?
Achromalia
No, not at the moment. I'll usually have one at least twice a week, but it doesn't normally happen when I'm a little sleep-deprived or tired like this.

Do you have any notable artistic talents?
Penguin
nope, none at all

Xuequinox wrote:

Do you have any notable artistic talents?
Journal
if I'm being modest, yes

do you take criticism well?
Penguin
yes, as long as the person is being somewhat constructive about it, and not just trying to be a dick

did/are you enjoying high school?
Achromalia
hmm. I guess so, so... yes?

well I don't hate it, but its not really great either.

honestly I don't care for it. it's just pressuring me to do shit that doesn't interest me, and has little to no relevance to me at the moment. I just want to become a better artist and musician, not a historian or a grammar Nazi, or even a soldier.

other than that, i still have a few friends i get to talk to during a 30-minute lunch period that I only get about 20 minutes to eat in (im a slow eater with a small appetite), where the lines are always long and chaotic, as everyone rushes to be the first one there.

I don't really know. school is mainly just tiring.

I'm currently in a dilemma on whether I should focus on being a good student and delay my work for another 3 or 4 years, or focus on perfecting my talents so I can have an easier time getting an extra form of income through music and art.

Are you a "good student"?
45Traeath
No. That was in the past.

In the end, being "good" as in "understand and memorize easily" isn't enough. Finding one's own purpose is really the thing to do; but because of that, I lost balance and couldn't keep on being the former.

Do you mind if I just go sleep?
Achromalia
No. I don't mind.

Would you care enough to listen to music and critique it for a decent 3 hours?
Aiseca
3h? No. 1h is enough.

Ever experienced being near the shore?
45Traeath
Like "on a beach" or "near a lake"?
I've been on beaches, so "Yes"...?

When money isn't involved (but time is), are you sometimes likely to try to make a 0.005% of something you want happen?
Achromalia
…?

I don't even know what you're trying to ask. Sorry, but it doesn't make any sense.

I'll answer with no for now. I can't seem to really interpret this with any real meaning.

- - -

Do you have a distaste for people with no sense of sympathy or empathy?
Penguin
I'm a very empathetic person, a little less on the sympathy side though. I find it hard to comfort people because of the fact that I get anxious when it comes to deep emotional stuff. But I still try my hardest. So yes and no at the same time. I think being empathetic is a very strong trait to have, so I look for empathy in people when I try and form a relationship with them (whether romantic or friendly, doesn't matter).

Although, I do completely understand apathy and the lack of caring in general. I've been there myself. During the darker times in my life, I seem to lose all sense of empathy/sympathy and just completely shut down. I lose interest in all things, want to seclude myself from society, etc etc. I was recently diagnosed with depression. I have been suffering with major/manic depression for the past year or so in my life. When I look back at myself in hindsight, I really did show many signs of depression as I was growing up and going through school. I was able to manage it back than though. How I got diagnosed and found help is a long personal story that I'd rather not get into, but in the gist of it, I was hospitalized for depression. I am currently seeing a psychiatrist and planning on seeing a therapist soon in hopes that it will help me ward off the depression.

My main point though is that I would never hold the fact that a person is apathetic or emotionally void against them. Everyone is different. Everyone is dealing with their own hardships. Whether we see it or not.

Sorry if anyone feels uncomfortable by long emotional posts like these. I feel as if it's best to talk about this stuff though, and not hide it deep within us. Maybe this isn't the place for this though, I don't know.

----------------------

If you were offered to be part of the first colonists on Mars, knowing that you would never come back, would you?
Achromalia
No.

Not yet, at least. I'd rather see what those who get to Mars say first, and see if it's plausible that it'd be actually habitable by whatever means, perhaps if those who arrive on Mars can actually live there relatively safely after a fair period of time, then I might think of coming along after everything consider, even if i'm probably something like the 100,000th person to arrive on Mars.

Penguin wrote:

… Sorry if anyone feels uncomfortable by long emotional posts like these. I feel as if it's best to talk about this stuff though, and not hide it deep within us. Maybe this isn't the place for this though, I don't know.
No problem. Talking about things and expressing your thoughts is definitely something I'd recommend doing, it's generally something I'd see as beneficial to one's mental health.

...at least there's some people that'd understand the shit behind apathy, that in my personal life, wouldn't consider me as someone who doesn't care for humanity or order or the happiness of others and would thus be selfish, or something along those lines.

The way I act, as far as my parents and such are concerned, would definitely be something like that. I'm a nuisance to them in certain ways. The apathy hardly helps.

Apathy's a mixed bag for me. It's helped me get through things with a relatively level head, and has been beneficial throughout my depression in the past few years, but it's messed with me a good bit too. I'm not entirely sure of how to really manage that.

- - -

Would you allow a friend to follow something you know would put them through hard, shitty times, if it made them happy?
captainmilk
Yes

Are you afraid of what the future holds?
show more