forum

OT Log #2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
There has been something concerning me recently and for a good reason. You see, there has been a steady influx of immigrants into this land as of late. Some come here expecting to see one thing, but we don't hear from them again. Then denizens take over their establishments and then drive it to the ground. Rinse and repeat. All we get is utter shit from that. It's like someone put out an advertisement out there telling the of prosperity and riches, only to find poverty and shit. While this land is in a recession right now, they don't know that for some reason. Well I don't blame them, but it's pretty damned well feedback loop that got set up here too. All this just doesn't make sense.

To get to the bottom of this, I left the dumb toad the keys to my lab, grabbed my pen, notebook, glasses, and about 2k monies, and made way for the old land of G&R. See, most of the people that come to our land come seem to be native to G&R, and so I figured that would be the best place to start with. The journey was long and tiring. Had to cross GD, the millitarial zone, industrial zones, and the architectural area to get to G&R. Now during my journey I had enough time to figure out how to approach this situation. The plan was as such: create a fake business, attract the people around the area, and when the authorities appear, pretend to be the customer in order to observe the result.

The business I created was a novel one. I clear indication of a run of the mill average establishment. Many who came were thrown off by the interior however. While the exterior was designed toward the "Aim" aspect, little did they expect it to be a different type of "Aim". This lasted maybe a week before I started to question the lack of enforcement in general. As I took a look around, it's quite worse than OT. The same redundant establishments everywhere. Multiplied like maggots. To no end. OT has some weak establishments, but to replicate successful ones many times over until that's all the land is filled with is just like that water torture thing. Drop. Drop. Drop. Drop. Drop. . .

After a few more days, I started to loose visitors to those copies of copies, and figured it was time to close shop. I hung a sign that declared the closure and headed back to OT. Once back, I headed to the lab. It took some time to get the toad to open up the doors. Something about post-it notes and dicks, but my memory is fuzzy from the rest of that night. Likely drunk myself to sleep. The following day I woke up to an eerie sight. I thought the 99% alcohol was still in my system, so I took some osu!pills just in case. Nope, it was still there. An exact copy of my establishment I made in G&R in OT. I was speechless. "How?", "Wut?", "Why?" are the only three letter three words going through my mind at that moment.

At that point, I felt defeated by giving up on the experiment before the critical moment. However, me being the subject of the matter has given me data. At least now I can confidently say that my previous theory that this is being caused by citizens immigrating to the land seems to be incorrect. Or rather, that still happens, but that doesn't explain the sudden increase of immigration. What I can say is this. There I was. There was this place. There was no clone of me in that place. There is just one me. I did not make this place here. I made this place there. This place came here. I can, therefore, conclude that some omnipotent force has been moving the citizens and their places over to here. This omnipotent force must non other than the lord at the root of this conundrum.

This is only the start of my research. I will crack this case open and figure out what is truly going on. Maybe only after such OT will finally see higher quality establishments opening up, instead of immigrant shit.
Alexkuzi
And I have a Discord account now and I uploaded a new YouTube videos, 2 of them to be exact!
Zekks
just bring back ot news
KatouMegumi

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

just bring back ot news
^
Ender Lain
^^
Wall-ed
^^^
Softwarm
I want to see where this is going.
ColdTooth
yeah im not sure what's going on

where is my weather report
Jun Maeda
Oh i see

Noice :3
Topic Starter
abraker
This is not OT neus type content tho, and in no means is an alternative or an attempted replacement of it.
kai99
i like this
Tae

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

just bring back ot news
or don't
Blitzfrog

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

just bring back ot news
Blame abraker
Ryoid
This is more like a dying man diary